1. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 11:593 edits
    @sonship said
    μηδὲ προσέχειν μύθοις καὶ γενεαλογίαις ἀπεράντοις αἵτινες ἐκζητήσεις παρέχουσιν , μᾶλλον ἢ οἰκονομίαν Θεοῦ τὴν
    ἐν πίστει

Nor give heed to myths and geneologies endless which speculations bring rather than steweardship of God which is in faith.

English Standard Version

myths and endless genealogies, which pro ...[text shortened]... ding geneologies which produce questionings rather than God's economy, which is in faith."
    Here are the points made by this passage

Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do. Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned: From which some having swerved have turned aside unto vain jangling; Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm. But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; (1 Timothy 1:4-10 KJV)

1. Charity is the most critical thing for eternal life.
    2. Many ignore charity and engage in vain jangling [like you do]
    3. They do not understand the truth [you are a classis example]
    4. The law is there for a purpose and must be followed [contrary to your teaching that condemns both the Law of Moses and the commandments of Christ]
    5. Those who follow Christ's commandments are the ones who get eternal life.

Your teachings are completely contrary to Paul and the Apostles. This thread is a hypocritical attempt to promote the idea that you follow Paul. You do not. You preach neither Christ, nor Paul, nor any of the Apostles. You are a follower of the Satanic teachings of Witness Lee.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:431 edit
    You are an example of those who thrust aside their conscience.
    "Holding faith and a good conscience, concerning which some, thrusting these away have become shipwrecked regarding the faith ..."

The only problem is I am not sure you had faith to begin with.
    It is evident from the unhealthy garbage you write as a susposedly minister of the Gospel, garbage like this ...

Butt-licker

that you are dull in your conscience. To dignify the rot pouring forth from your heart with replies sickens me.

It sickens me to dignify your posts with any responses at all, not because you have anything worthwhile actually discussing or even debating about, but because you are so obviously as Paul said he was BEFORE Christ had mercy on him ...

"Who formerly was a blasphemer and a persecutor and an insulting person ..." (1 Tim 1:13a)
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:452 edits
    You, Rajk999, try to jump on some bandwagon to insult Witness Lee. I don't see you ever any time soon being able to criticize the degree of approvedness and consecration of this servant of God.

I know you love the attention you're getting. To respond to you just fuels you to hurl more insults, ignorance and darkness.

It says here of the Forum -
    Please refrain from spamming, flaming or using excessively offensive language on this board. Review posting guidelines in full.

You cannot refrain because you are a slave of corruption.
    Less Christians need "teachers" like you.

The need for teachers like you is the Devil's need, to spread death, and darkness all the while talking about the "commandments of Christ."

Not that I have made no errors myself. Recently, I tried to clear the slate with every poster practically with whom I have had some hurtful words toward in a decade.

Let me see ERASED a few more times where you lose it at the keyboard for a moment.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 12:462 edits
    It disgusts me to dignify this so-often vile talking participant with conversation.

Rajk999, you have no idea what you are talking about to criticize posts here about God's economy which is in the realm of faith being the healthy teaching.

If you cannot contribute anything spiritual worthwhile to the subject because of your ignorance AT LEAST adhere to the human rules around here is you thrust aside from your conscience any leading of the Spirit of Christ.

Important : Posts on this board may be subject to moderation. Please refrain from spamming, flaming or using excessively offensive language on this board. Review posting guidelines in full.

Stop boasting that you only appreciate the commandments of Christ and breath out the vile insults you do so easily, alledgedly in the name of being a herald of righteousness and of truth.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 13:083 edits
    More teachers like the Apostle Paul would be desired.
    Unlike Rajk999 who Paul exhorted -

"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but only that which is good for building up, according to the need, that it may give grace to those who hear." (EPh. 4:29)

I don't know. Maybe Rajk999 doesn't consider this as a commandment of Christ. I do.

But it seems that he jumps at opportunities to let corrupt words proceed from his mouth when he writes ...

Butt-licker

Paul only would not be disgusted to have such a "co-worker" taking care of Christians. Even James would warn that a fountain should not flow out both pure water and brackish.

Out of the same mouth come forth blessing and cursing.These things, my brothers, ought not be so.

Does the spring, out of the same opening, gush forth sweet and the bitter? Can a fig tree, my brothers, produce olives? Or a vine, figs?

Neither can salt water produce sweet." (James 3:10-11)

Do I lose my temper sometimes? Yes. And I repent and apply the blood of Jesus. Sometimes I erase posts even after ten minutes because my conscience will not allow me to let it exist.

Rajk999 here talks about James and how faith apart from works is dead. I wish he would pay some attention to the death he spews out here bringing disrepute to the supposed en-devour of teaching Christ's Gospel.

Forget Spirituality Rak999. You're short on basic ethical decency around here.

I'm suppose to follow YOUR example into the kingdom of God?

Go read again -

" And the works of the flesh are manifest, which are such things as ... uncleaness ...enmities, strife, jealousy, OUTBURSTS OF ANGER, factions, divisions, sects, envyings ... even as I have said before, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." (See Galatians 5:20,21)

And YOU are suppose to be my example?!

We Christians need more teachers like Paul to imitated as he was an expression of Christ living in a man to the fullest.

"Be imitators of me, as I also am of Christ." (1 Cor. 11:1)
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 13:22
    @sonship said
    It disgusts me to dignify this so-often vile talking participant with conversation.

Rajk999, you have no idea what you are talking about to criticize posts here about God's economy which is in the realm of faith being the healthy teaching.

If you cannot contribute anything spiritual worthwhile to the subject because of your ignorance AT LEAST adhere to the huma ...[text shortened]... le insults you do so easily, alledgedly in the name of being a herald of righteousness and of truth.
    Hypocrite, the most vile insults on this forum came from your mouth. You and Witness Lee are servants of Satan. You promote a doctrine of death. You preach Ffaith alone which is condemned by all in the bible because it is mouth worship and lip service.to God.You encourage people to ignore the commandments of Christ, therefore you are neither a brother in Christ, not are you one of the sons of God. You are a son of Satan and you will reap the reward of your false teaching.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 13:343 edits
    One of Rajk999 bullet points to criticize the thread.

4. The law is there for a purpose and must be followed [contrary to your teaching that condemns both the Law of Moses and the commandments of Christ]

This thread is based much on First and Second Timothy.

Paul, while exhorting Timothy to charge certain ones not to teach differently, does speak of the proper use and attitude towards the Law of Moses.

He speaks of some of these vain talkers as desiring to be teachers of the law. Yet this is not the fault of the law which he speaks highly of.
    Desiring to be teachers of the law, though they understand neither the things that they say, nor concerning what they confidently affirm.

But we know that the law is good, if one uses it lawfully.

And knows this, that the law us not enacted for a righteous man but for the lawless and unruly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, ...

What is Paul meaning here? He means that if you are living by the indwelling empowering Christ, righteousness is being manifested in your living.

But if not, the good law at least is a restricting on your lawless and unruly and profane fallen nature.

Paul is not teaching law keeping here. But he is not disparaging the proper restricting limitation on sinfulness that the law furnishes. He is teaching the empowering grace of the indwelling Lord.

"I give thanks to Him who empowers me, Christ Jesus our lord, that He counted me faithful, appointing me to the ministry. ...

And the grace of our Lord superabounded with faith and love in Christ Jesus." (1 Tim. 1:12a,14)

He is now a teacher of healthy teaching of the empowering grace of Christ. It will produce the desired effect of the law.

" ... and whatever other thing that is opposed to healthy teaching, according to the gospel of the glory of the blessed God, with which I was entrusted." (1:10b,11)
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 13:42
    @rajk999 said
    Hypocrite, the most vile insults on this forum came from your mouth. You and Witness Lee are servants of Satan. You promote a doctrine of death. You preach Ffaith alone which is condemned by all in the bible because it is mouth worship and lip service.to God.You encourage people to ignore the commandments of Christ, therefore you are neither a brother in Christ, not are you one of the sons of God. You are a son of Satan and you will reap the reward of your false teaching.
    Desiring to be teachers of the law, though they understand neither the things that they say, nor concerning what they confidently affirm. (1 Tim. 1:7)
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 16:18
    @sonship said
    One of Rajk999 bullet points to criticize the thread.

This thread is based much on First and Second Timothy.

Paul, while exhorting Timothy to charge certain ones not to teach differently, does sp ...[text shortened]... ding to the gospel of the glory of the blessed God, with which I was entrusted." (1:10b,11) [/quote]
    The fact that there is no eternal life in the Kingdom of God unless one lives righteously and do good works is stated in ALL of Paul's writings. Faith saves no one. Jesus saves, and Jesus said all who do good works will inherit the Kingdom of God. So did Paul and the Apostles. Even here in Timothy :

But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen. Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy; That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate; Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life. (1 Timothy 6:11-19 KJV)

Totally contrary to your teaching of Faith and nothing else.
    Faith and nothing else = eternal life, is the doctrine of a fool
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 17:55
    @rajk999 said
    Wow.

Simple
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '19 18:50
    This part I liked very much - (1 Timothy 6:11-19 KJV)
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 08:282 edits
    @Rajk999

Totally contrary to your teaching of Faith and nothing else.

To receive the gift of eternal salvation it is Christ received by faith and nothing else.
    But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, ...

The command here includes to follow after faith.

Faith alone to receive eternal salvation is not faith alone is all he instructs to follow after.

love, patience, meekness. Fight the good fight of faith,

Not only faith Paul commands to follow after, among other godly aspects of the Christian life. But he sums up the whole fight for these things as "the good fight of faith"

The Recovery Version I think translates it better - "fight the good fight of the faith"

While Rajk999 does the Devil's work to undercut faith, the New Testament commands to "fight the good fight of the faith"

Rajk999 teaches its a bad fight, the fight of the faith. The word of God says it is "the good fight of the faith".

lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called,

Believers were called "eternal life". This is not only something to be enjoyed in the future. Today, the command is to lay hold on eternal life.

This is also by faith. In fact it Jesus Christ Himself who is the life, the eternal life, the way and the truth and the life, and He makes His home in our hearts ...through faith.

"That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith." (Eph. 3:17)
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 08:313 edits
    Question:

The first day of salvation how does Christ make His home in your heart?

Answer: "Through faith"

Question:

The day after the first day, ie. the second, third, and fourth day, how does Jesus Christ more make His home in your heart?

Answer: He still makes His home in your heart "through faith".

Question: How then do you deepen your walk with Christ ?

Answer: By continuing with more and more chambers of your heart, allowing Him to make His home in each room, "through faith"

Question: I need to flee youthful lust! How can I do that?

Answer: Do it by faith in the lust overcoming Victor, Jesus Christ. Let Christ make His home in your heart "through faith". Flee in faith towards Christ. Obey through faith in Christ. Lay hold on eternal life through faith in Christ, the available and living Lord and Savior.

Righteousness? That's Christ.
    Godliness? Oh, THAT's Christ too!
    Faith? In ourselves we have none. Christ has the faith. Let Him be your faith.

Need love? Need to PURSUE love? That's Christ too. Allow Him to be in you love.

Need endurance? Endurance is Christ.
    Need meekness? Meekness is Christ.

Fight the good fight of the faith.

Make a good CONFESSION like Jesus made a confession before Pontius Pilate.

"I confess that I just have faith. I have Jesus - the faith."

and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;

This is why we need faith in Christ at every stage. It is Christ the life giving Spirit Who gives life. He gives life to all things.

"the last Adam became a life giving Spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45)

Christ "quickens". Christ the Lord Spirit "gives life". He is the life. He gives Himself. So at every stage we need to let Him make more and more of His home in our whole hearts "through faith"

That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 09:022 edits
    That certainly backfired on Rajk999.

"Fight the good fight of the faith"

That we had more examples of fighting the good fight of the faith.
    Paul was an apostle "unto the obedience of faith" (Rom. 1:5)

At the close of his life he says he fought the good fight, he "kept the faith"

"I have fought the good fight; I have finished the course; I have kept the faith." (2 Tim. 4:8)

He expects to be rewarded with a crown of righteousness from the Lord. His initial justification to be righteous before God has been developed into righteous living in this area, in that area, in all areas as well.

"I have kept the faith. Hencforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, with which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will recompense me in that day, and not only me but also all those who have loved His appearing." (2 Tim. 4:7c,8)

This is the crown of reward. This is the crown of his being rewarded with the recompense to reign with Christ in the millennium.

This is the reward given by "the righteous Judge". Christ is also the merciful Savior. But here the recompense is by Christ"the righteous Judge".

Paul has been saved by grace through faith. It is the gift of God. Yet the faith expanded into righteous daily living. He kept the faith. He did not discard it like Rajk999 wants you to do. Paul ran the race of faith letting Christ make His home in all of His heart.

He grew up into Him in all things (Eph. 4:15). And righteous living was the result. He will be recompensed for keeping the faith, the growing faith, the faith through which Christ was dispensed into his whole being.

God's economy which is in faith.
    God's administration or stewardship which is in faith (1 Tim. 1:4)
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 11:28
    @sonship said
    That certainly backfired on Rajk999.

"Fight the good fight of the faith"

That we had more examples of fighting the good fight of the faith.
    Paul was an apostle "unto the obedience of faith" (Rom. 1:5)

At the close of his life he says he fought the good fight, he "kept the faith"

[quote] "I have fought the good fight; I have finished the c ...[text shortened]... conomy which is in faith.
    God's administration or stewardship which is in faith [b](1 Tim. 1:4)
    As usual you have removed all the parts of the writings of Paul that speak of the need for righteousness otherwise there is NO INHERITANCE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND OF CHRIST.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree