1. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 11:29
    @sonship said
    Question:

The first day of salvation how does Christ make His home in your heart?

Answer: "Through faith"

Question:

The day after the first day, ie. the second, third, and fourth day, how does Jesus Christ more make His home in your heart?

Answer: He still makes His home in your heart "through faith". ...[text shortened]... p this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:[/quote]
    Your dead faith [faith and nothing else] is the road to damnation.
    The living faith [faith PLUS works] which you fail to preach is the road to eternal life.
    You are a failure, leading the gullible down the road to death.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    01 Dec '19 13:092 edits
    @Rajk999

Fight the good fight of the faith.

Beloved, while using all diligence to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you and exhort you to earnestly contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints. (Jude 3)

God's economy (administration, or stewardship) which is in faith. (1 Tim. 1:4)

Sorry Rajk999, but without faith it is impossible to be well-pleasing to God.

Its in the Bible. Hebrews 11:6.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 20:30
    The apostle Paul really taught me to love the word "church".
    If you read carefully and have some experience, you will treasure the lovely word "church".

But many people consider it a hassle and a bother to even mention "church".

With Paul the word becomes so precious. Why "the church", he writes, is the pillar and base of the truth. The church, he says, is the house of the living God. That is the God who is more than just a doctrine, but is living in men and women - "the house of the LIVING God" .

"But if I delay, I write that you may know how one ought to conduct himself in the house of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and base of the truth." (1 Tim. 3:15)

What a lovely word - "the church". She's the pillar and base of the precious truth of the universe - the house of the living God.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 20:422 edits
    The local practical church, Paul writes, should aspire to be normal and according to its definition - "the house of God which is the church of the living God".

God in her is not dogma, creed, or dead doctrinal knowledge. But He is living in the believers to be the living God in His house.

How many of us need to uplift our vision of what the nature of the church is. Too bad some have decided the very word is so problematic as to not want to discuss it.

Or they only discuss "church" in negative terms. Paul's ministry will uplift your appreciation for the church.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 21:23
    @sonship said
    The local practical church, Paul writes, should aspire to be normal and according to its definition - "the house of God which is the church of the living God".

God in her is not dogma, creed, or dead doctrinal knowledge. But He is living in the believers to be the living God in His house.

How many of us need to uplift our vision of what the nature of the churc ...[text shortened]... s "church" in negative terms. Paul's ministry will uplift your appreciation for the church.
    The negative view many have of the Christian church is well deserved.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 21:553 edits
    @Rajk999

I have never heard you use the word "church" in one single positive sounding sentence, not once.

What is your view of "the Body of Christ" ?

"And He is the Head of the Body, the church ..." (Colossians 1:18)
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    06 Dec '19 22:101 edit
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

I have never heard you use the word "church" in one single positive sounding sentence, not once.

What is your view of "the Body of Christ" ?

"And He is the Head of the Body, the church ..." (Colossians 1:18)
    The Christian church is for the most part a cesspool of corruption, greed, sexual immorality and worldliness. Even if some have avoided these evils, they are caught in the trap of false doctrines that encourage mouth worship and discourage the keeping of the commandments of Christ.

I have answered your question several times already pertaining to what the body of Christ is. For the last time, the body of Christ are the people who are brothers and sisters of Christ, the sheep of Christ, the elect of God. All the people who keep the commandments of Christ are in this group.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    07 Dec '19 13:191 edit
    @Rajk999

Its too bad you can never write much which is positive.

The members of Christ's body firstly are so because they share the life of Christ. Having His life within them firstly makes them members of His Body.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 16:351 edit

Removed by poster

10. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 17:011 edit
    @rajk999 said
    What a model and example Jesus Christ is. And what a tremendous blessing to the church universal (not to mention the local assemblies) is Christ.

As I duck and dodge the typical arrows from trolls, skeptics, and genuine examiners, I will try to get a few words in why Christians would do well to have MORE teachers like Jesus Christ.
    There's only one teacher like Jesus Christ, and that's Jesus himself.

But Paul had this to say:

1 Timothy 1:16
    Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

In Paul did Jesus Christ set forth, for a pattern, to all that believe on Jesus Christ to life everlasting.

So ask yourself, how did Paul get saved? By grace and not of works.
  11. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 17:23
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

Its too bad you can never write much which is positive.

The members of Christ's body firstly are so because they share the life of Christ. Having His life within them firstly makes them members of His Body.
    Don't let yourself be played by Rajk. He is portentous, acting out a ruse, pretending to be a follower of Christ while hurling invectives and condemnations against the children of God.

Rajk is like the Pharisees that Jesus called out saying "for they say, and do not."

Rajk says "keep the commandments of Jesus", but fails miserably when it comes to actually obeying what Jesus commanded, namely, "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Rajk hates. Said so himself.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    09 Dec '19 18:531 edit
    @SecondSon

I appreciate your discernment on that matter.
    Yes, he talks a good game indeed.

But something is missing - seriously.
    He reminds me of the older brother in the parable of the prodigal son. See Luke 15:11-33.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 08:07
    @sonship said
    @SecondSon
    This could just as easily be said of you.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 10:47
    @sonship said
    @SecondSon

I appreciate your discernment on that matter.

He reminds me of the older brother in the parable of the prodigal son. See Luke 15:11-33.
    What is missing from me is that I have not been corrupted by the Christian church.
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    10 Dec '19 10:542 edits
    @secondson said
    Don't let yourself be played by Rajk. He is portentous, acting out a ruse, pretending to be a follower of Christ while hurling invectives and condemnations against the children of God.

Rajk is like the Pharisees that Jesus called out saying "for they say, and do not."

Rajk says "keep the commandments of Jesus", but fails miserably when it comes to actually obeying wha ...[text shortened]... yself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Rajk hates. Said so himself.
    Your concept of who are the children of God is off. It is not the Christian church. John describes them:
    Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. (1 John 3:7-10 KJV)

Those who do righteousness and avoid sin are the children of God
    Those who commit sin and do no righteousness, are the children of the devil.
    Jesus knows who these are. You dont know. I dont know, Your pastor does not know. Only Jesus and God knows

The doctrine promoted by Christians in general, removes the requirement to do righteousness, and encourages sin and evil . This is the doctrine of the devil.

Rajk hates and so does God. These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. (Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV)

You church people love sin and evil and hate righteousness and good works

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree