Christian Sex

Christian Sex

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by blindfaith101
Those are the ones that have more faith in GOD, than the rest of us.
If they are your family and are unable to live at your extreme then when can they choose time to spend with u?I guess it is not there choice but yours!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Dec 05

Whether or not you accept my understanding of THE WORD OF GOD, is of no great importance. Just as if i agree or disagree with how you feel or say, is of no great importance. What is important is what THE WORD OF GOD, says and what it means. How you or I obey it. How you or I live by what it says. For example you and others have complained about my use ...[text shortened]... be important on that day is "How you answer", GOD. And only how You answer THE MOST HIGH GOD.
I write some words in Capitals in my worship of my GOD. It offends some. Most of whom are not believers in THE WORD OF GOD. Should i stop Worshipping my GOD, because it offends some.

Wouldn't it be more appropriate and honorable to God if you, instead of writing THE WORD OF GOD, were to write The Word of God? It doesn't matter to me, but I think God would be honored more if you were to use appropriate english. I don't mean this as a slam on you either. Please don't get the wrong impression. Peace🙂

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by Wulebgr
Originally posted by RBHILL
[b]Amen!
when I was Catholic I never prayed before a meal.

When I was Catholic, I always prayed before a meal.[/b]
Please read MATTHEW 23:13-33

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by RBHILL
I do that know but when I was Catholic I never prayed before a meal.
It's pretty evident you were a lousy Catholic. I don't think you
should hold up your former practices as representative of that faith.

Nemesio

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

Why did they separate?

Do you mean a part?
a part

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by windmill
Even verbally they still aint going to understand that much.You see in here we take our abilities for granted and when we walk outside still contained in our BOXES these people have little place in our lives.They are meant to be our family also?
THE WORD OF GOD is not the be all and end all.Jesus is!
I don't understand what you are saying. What do you mean by boxes? What family? What abilities?

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

If you are 1 of 3-4 people who live at your extreme then who are you trying to save?Who is going to save the rest?
I strive only to live Saved and Holy according to THE WORD OF GOD. Whic is how THE WORD OF GOD, teaches all believers to live.

W
Angler

River City

Moves
02 Dec 05
1 edit

Please read MATTHEW 23:13-33
and ... (?)

(the passage basically says woe to blindfaith, because he tells Catholics they are not Christian)

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

If they are your family and are unable to live at your extreme then when can they choose time to spend with u?I guess it is not there choice but yours!
Who are you living for GOD or you family.
Please read MATTHEW 10:16-42

b

Moves
02 Dec 05

and ... (?)

(the passage basically says woe to blindfaith, because he tells Catholics they are not Christian)
I never said that nor meant.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I don't understand what you are saying. What do you mean by boxes? What family? What abilities?
God's children.The word of God is some peoples ability and also their cage.Nobody ever stops to ask themselves why it is a cage.Some just run faster and think i'm getting crucified for Jesus....it makes me good.No it doesn't....Intelegent people stop to have a look.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
02 Dec 05

Who are you living for GOD or you family.
Please read MATTHEW 10:16-42
I talk of God's Children.God loves them....so do i.

Ursulakantor

Pittsburgh, PA

Moves
02 Dec 05

and ... (?)

Actually, it was RBHILL who asserted that.

I know it's easy to confuse the rabid bible-thumpers, but do try to
keep up. 😉

Nemesio

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Dec 05

God's children.The word of God is some peoples ability and also their cage.Nobody ever stops to ask themselves why it is a cage.Some just run faster and think i'm getting crucified for Jesus....it makes me good.No it doesn't....Intelegent people stop to have a look.
I am still confused. Are you saying the bible is my cage? I run faster and think I'm getting crucified for Jesus? It doesn't make me good? I should stop and look? Help me out here someone.

w
your king.

H.Q.

Moves
03 Dec 05

Originally posted by checkbaiter
I am still confused. Are you saying the bible is my cage? I run faster and think I'm getting crucified for Jesus? It doesn't make me good? I should stop and look? Help me out here someone.
No....i'm saying the way some use the Bible is a cage?