Can you imagine? The next chapter.

Can you imagine? The next chapter.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
πŸ™‚
A magic roundabout ,eh?
Could you elaborate?
yeah it was a program on the tv, it had a dog called dougal who like sugar cubes, a hippie rabbit called brian, a cow called ermantrude and a springy guy called zebedee!

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Remember the other post I made on this. Spirit creatures ( angels )have materialized in the past as with Abraham. They even ate food with him. But when they went back to heaven they dematerialized the body they were in.
I have no idea how that's done, but the bible is very clear that it can be done. So when Jesus was here after he was resurrected he no ...[text shortened]... go up to heaven had to be in a spirit form that they could see for awhile until it disappeared.
Are you guys saying that when Jesus resurrected that He was not flesh? He could be touch by flesh after His resurrection because Jesus told Thomas to touch & feel his Hands and all? So what are you guys saying? How do any of us know what a spirit body is anyway?

Manny

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah it was a program on the tv, it had a dog called dougal who like sugar cubes, a hippie rabbit called brian, a cow called ermantrude and a springy guy called zebedee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3DcChXNyYQ
Oh a roundabout. Roundabouts over here in Oz are like traffic islands.
Thanks though, my 3 year old son loved itπŸ™‚

c

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
No because God can do anything, He died, spirits cannot die.
Daniel, it seems to me that you have an almost infinite capacity for delusion and drivel. If God can do anything then why oh why does he not appear in the sky and give us all a good talking too so we look up in awe and make an unbreakable vow to be better people than we are - someone would film him and put it on youtube.

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?"

Epicurus

C
Don't Fear Me

Reaping

Moves
11 Aug 09

C
Don't Fear Me

Reaping

Moves
11 Aug 09

The last thing you remember is seeing a car coming at you at high speed head on to your car then......
Then you feel the warmth of an early afternoon sun shinning on you. Then you start to smell the wonderful smells of a beautiful grassy field. Then you realize your hearing birds singing and maybe the sounds of children playing off in the distance. B ...[text shortened]... e during the 1000 year reign of Jesus. The resurrection that is promised in the Bible has begun.
You are batshi+ insane.

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
11 Aug 09

So all dead people go to heaven? What will they do there?
what will they do on earth?

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
11 Aug 09

It means flesh and blood cannot go to heaven. Daniel you cannot twist the scriptures to mean something else. It means what it means. No mystery with this. You not making and sence...
what of the prophet Elijiah?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by duecer
what of the prophet Elijiah?
& Enoch ? All the scriptures say is God took him.

Manny

d

Moves
11 Aug 09

"Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away".

anybody seen my

underpants??

Moves
11 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
"Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but my words shall never pass away".
yeah but what will they DO?

d

Moves
12 Aug 09

yeah but what will they [b]DO?[/b]
In Heaven people will sing, walk through gardens, fly...

a

Moves
12 Aug 09

Originally posted by rwingett
If you had been wearing your seat belt maybe you wouldn't have suffered that disabling head injury.
Rec'd πŸ™‚

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
12 Aug 09
1 edit

Live here as God intended... The original plan for mankind to live forever on a paradise earth "has never changed." Can anyone show me in the Bible where that changed? Scriptures please.....

d

Moves
12 Aug 09

Live here as God intended... The original plan for mankind to live forever on a paradise earth "has never changed." Can anyone show me in the Bible where that changed? Scriptures please.....
"Heaven (the sky) and EARTH shall pass away but my words shall never pass away".