Can you imagine? The next chapter.

Can you imagine? The next chapter.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Aug 09
1 edit

Originally posted by daniel58
What about Christ's ascension?
Remember the other post I made on this. Spirit creatures ( angels )have materialized in the past as with Abraham. They even ate food with him. But when they went back to heaven they dematerialized the body they were in.
I have no idea how that's done, but the bible is very clear that it can be done. So when Jesus was here after he was resurrected he no doubt did the same. Remember that he just appeared in the room with the apostles? He never came thru a door. He was just there.
So since a human cannot fly then the body they saw go up to heaven had to be in a spirit form that they could see for awhile until it disappeared.

d

Moves
05 Aug 09

Originally posted by galveston75
Remember the other post I made on this. Spirit creatures ( angels )have materialized in the past as with Abraham. They even ate food with him. But when they went back to heaven they dematerialized the body they were in.
I have no idea how that's done, but the bible is very clear that it can be done. So when Jesus was here after he was resurrected he no ...[text shortened]... go up to heaven had to be in a spirit form that they could see for awhile until it disappeared.
No because God can do anything, He died, spirits cannot die.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 09

I have no idea how that's done, but the bible is very clear that it can be done. So when Jesus was here after he was resurrected he no ...[text shortened]... go up to heaven had to be in a spirit form that they could see for awhile until it disappeared.
Where is the expression 'materalize' or 'dematerialize' (or similar) in the Bible.

Chief Justice

Center of Contention

Moves
05 Aug 09

Spirit creatures, magical trees? This forum is always good for a laugh.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Aug 09

Originally posted by Rajk999
Where is the expression 'materalize' or 'dematerialize' (or similar) in the Bible.
There isn't. I was just using words that he might understand.... But go ahead and make some kind of big deal about it as you usually do.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
05 Aug 09

No because God can do anything, He died, spirits cannot die.
((((((God cannot die)))))... Ps 36:7,9, 90:1,2, Hab 1:12.
No part of God can die so he could not have been here on earth as some other part of his being as in Jesus as many believe. If Jesus was God on earth, the he would have died and that is impossible.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
05 Aug 09

There isn't. I was just using words that he might understand.... But go ahead and make some kind of big deal about it as you usually do.
Nothing in the Bible about materializing.
Not the word, or the idea or concept.
No synonyms .. nothing.

Yet your whole argument revolves around this concept.

And you claim to have truth ..... 😀

d

Moves
05 Aug 09

((((((God cannot die)))))... Ps 36:7,9, 90:1,2, Hab 1:12.
No part of God can die so he could not have been here on earth as some other part of his being as in Jesus as many believe. If Jesus was God on earth, the he would have died and that is impossible.
Luke 23:46, Matt 27: 50, Mark 15:37, John 19:30

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Aug 09

Luke 23:46, Matt 27: 50, Mark 15:37, John 19:30
All these scriptures are correct, Jesus died.....not God. No part of God can ever die.

d

Moves
06 Aug 09

All these scriptures are correct, Jesus died.....not God. No part of God can ever die.
Jesus is God.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
06 Aug 09
1 edit

Jesus is God.
Ok..then God died. Explain how that is possible? The Bible lies?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by bbarr
Spirit creatures, magical trees? This forum is always good for a laugh.
Are you saying that Spirit creatures and magical trees dont exist? Or are you just having a good laugh because of the implications of such concepts?

d

Moves
06 Aug 09

Ok..then God died. Explain how that is possible? The Bible lies?
No.

rc

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Are you saying that Spirit creatures and magical trees dont exist? Or are you just having a good laugh because of the implications of such concepts?
spirit creatures is just another word for angels, as to magic trees, i dunno, but i know of a magic roundabout 🙂

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
spirit creatures is just another word for angels, as to magic trees, i dunno, but i know of a magic roundabout 🙂
🙂
A magic roundabout ,eh?
Could you elaborate?