1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '19 23:26
    @galveston75 said
    And what did Jehovah say in the bible about that? Do you think he doesn't know some blood will be left in the meat? After all he told Noah after the flood that they could now eat meat but ordered them to drain out all they could possible do. That is also why he told them to never eat meat that had been strangled because the blood cannot drain out.

Read you bible. The answers are there.
    So it is ok to eat some blood?
  2. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 07:592 edits
    @divegeester

To anybody with half a brain, both posts says exactly the same thing.

And you are an arrogant, conceited, pompous, bumptious, imperious, supercilious, illiterate, ignorant, dishonest, mendacious, duplicituous, pugnacious, quarrelsome, argumentative, bellicose, obtuse, cretinous, half-witted, ridiculous congenital idiot.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 08:41
    @caljust said
    Surely somebody with "half a brain" would have been rendered unconscious by the incident that caused them to lose the other half ~ making them unable to read ONE post, let alone both?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 16:32
    @caljust said
    @divegeester

And you are an arrogant, conceited, pompous, bumptious, imperious, supercilious, illiterate, ignorant, dishonest, mendacious, duplicituous, pugnacious, quarrelsome, argumentative, bellicose, obtuse, cretinous, half-witted, ridiculous congenital idiot.
    I've seen some emotional frothy reactions to being found out in this forum; I'd say this one by you is the frothiest.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 18:13
    @caljust said
    @divegeester

Awesome!!!!!!!!
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 18:17
    @divegeester said
    I've tried your website and there was no answers to any of my questions.
    Sorry. They are clear as a bell to me. So what is the problem? Maybe your asking the wrong things? Probably....
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 21:27
    @galveston75 said
    Maybe your asking the wrong things?
    I’m sure I am “asking the wrong things” as far as you’re concerned. I’m pretty sure that if you asked your leaders the same questions I’ve been putting to you, they would also tell you that “you’re asking the wrong things”.

It’s called thought control.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    25 Apr '19 21:29
    @galveston75 said
    Awesome!!!!!!!!
    A blurred list of insults and you say it’s “awesome”. And yet recently you were bemoaning the condition of this forum, complaining about how people treat each other. I guess it goes to show how deep your convictions run doesn’t it...
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 02:03
    @divegeester said
    A blurred list of insults and you say it’s “awesome”. And yet recently you were bemoaning the condition of this forum, complaining about how people treat each other. I guess it goes to show how deep your convictions run doesn’t it...
    Why does it bother you? If it does maybe it's a good thing to get a dose of what you do ALL the time.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 02:15
    @divegeester said
    I’m sure I am “asking the wrong things” as far as you’re concerned. I’m pretty sure that if you asked your leaders the same questions I’ve been putting to you, they would also tell you that “you’re asking the wrong things”.

It’s called thought control.
    No one controls my mind. No one controls me as I'm well aware of what the JW's believe and I do just as the bible tells us to do and that is to test the scriptures continually.
    Perhaps you forget the bible explaining that one of the noticeable marks of Jehovah's true followers would be "their unison" in their beliefs. It's for sure here in this forum no two of any of you believe the same.
    Even among churches that say they are of the same faith, it isn't close to being in the unison Jehovah wants from his people........
    Why would it not be expected that if any group says they worship God that they would not all believe the same? Do you really think God would even start to put up with a bunch of people that argue all the time with their opinions or even get to the point of killing each other which has happened in the past during wars?
    Think about it.......
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 02:24
    @galveston75 said
    Perhaps you forget the bible explaining that one of the noticeable marks of Jehovah's true followers would be "their unison" in their beliefs.
    You are now saying that Jehovah's Witnesses are the "true followers" of Jesus? You were wriggling around a few days ago trying NOT to claim that.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 06:13
    @galveston75 said
    Why does it bother you? If it does maybe it's a good thing to get a dose of what you do ALL the time.
    Why does what bother me?

What is it you think I do all the time, what you do or what CalJust is doing?
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 06:25
    @galveston75 said
    No one controls my mind. No one controls me as I'm well aware of what the JW's believe and I do just as the bible tells us to do and that is to test the scriptures continually.
    Perhaps you forget the bible explaining that one of the noticeable marks of Jehovah's true followers would be "their unison" in their beliefs. It's for sure here in this forum no two of any of y ...[text shortened]... the point of killing each other which has happened in the past during wars?
    Think about it.......
    To take each point of your post in turn:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you are one of the most mind-controlled people I have ever met. You do nothing but spout your cultish duck-speak and defend the indefensible with the lame argumentation which has been provided to you. You are completely incapable of thinking for yourself because you are trapped by the mind-control of generations of your family’s adherence to the fundamental core beliefs of the Watchtower, that you are part of the the one and only trust church of god on earth. Unfortunately you are wrong.

Nowhere does the Bible talk of “unity of belief”, nowhere. It talks of “unity of the spirit”. Look at the documented disagreement between Paul and Peter as a piece of robust evidence. Your cult tells you that you must have “unity of belief” in order to help keep you thinking the think and speaking the speak. You are a loyal servant to your cult Galveston75.

I agree with you that the Christian denominations disagree on doctrine. Them “disagreeing” between one another external is not ideal but it doesn’t make your cult “agreeing” with each other internally, ideal. In fact it just goes to highlight the power of the group-think within your organisation.

But most of them do agree “internally”. You are conflating disagreement across denomination with disagreement within denomination. It is interesting to watch you do this and separate your own cult from them, while simultaneously calling yourself “Christian” and trying to legitimise your cultish extremism.
  14. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 12:322 edits
    @divegeester said
    To take each point of your post in turn:

I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that you are one of the most mind-controlled people I have ever met. You do nothing but spout your cultish duck-speak and defend the indefensible with the lame argumentation which has been provided to you. You are completely incapable of thinking for yourself because you are trapped by the m ...[text shortened]... , while simultaneously calling yourself “Christian” and trying to legitimise your cultish extremism.
    1 Corinthians 1:10
    "10 Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought."

Anymore comments on unity? If you need more scriptures I'll be glad to help you out.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    26 Apr '19 16:32
    @galveston75 said
    1 Corinthians 1:10
    "10 Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought."

Anymore comments on unity? If you need more scriptures I'll be glad to help you out.
    Why not post the rest of the passage so we can see that the context is not about doctrine it’s about leaders within the church.

Your welcome.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree