1. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 13:31
    @kellyjay said
    What do you think, someone who cannot be wrong in their own eyes, can they be reasoned with? I think the only thing that can happen with them is they tell everyone else where they are wrong, and when they are not agreed with they find fault.
    Do you entertain the possibility that you could be wrong about Hinduism?

Are you likewise 99.9999% certain that Brahmin doesn't exist? Does the remote chance that he might keep you awake at night?! (Or is it 'only' atheists who should admit that they might be wrong in their beliefs? )
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jan '20 15:19
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Do you entertain the possibility that you could be wrong about Hinduism?

Are you likewise 99.9999% certain that Brahmin doesn't exist? Does the remote chance that he might keep you awake at night?! (Or is it 'only' atheists who should admit that they might be wrong in their beliefs? )
    I can be wrong about anything; I am more convinced of somethings over others. An example, I believe that the earth is young, but the arguments against that are strong enough to question that. Difficulty your having is you can not even consider that you can be mislead, or also mistaken to be skeptical of your world views.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jan '20 00:12
    @kellyjay said
    Difficulty your having is you can not even consider that you can be mislead, or also mistaken to be skeptical of your world views.
    Do you believe that you might be "misled" about your God figure and about Jesus? Do you "consider" it every day? Are you a little bit sceptical of your own world views?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree