Bearing fruit or Screaming in the streets

Bearing fruit or Screaming in the streets

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@sonship said
Divegeester,

Oh, that's the other thing you do.

When answered, just repeat as if not answered.
Well that’s because you didn’t answer sonship.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@sonship said
@divegeester

I am going to open up a thread on all your scariest questions
Where is it then?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

@josephw said
Right, but I think he spent his trashing energy on vilifying the doctrines of God's Word in the other thread this morning.

I find it appalling that a professing Christian can even dare to speak of God and Jesus Christ in such a vilifying way as divegeester does in his disdainful attempt to level that charge against a brother.

I wouldn't talk that way to a Muslim about h ...[text shortened]... e selfless sacrifice of our God and savior the Lord Jesus Christ on our behalf?

Boggles the mind.
Indeed it does.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester

Where's "You seem upset" ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22
1 edit

@divegeester

I can see your feathers are getting ruffled.

Let’s be clear then. Your church website states quite clearly that a belief in the triune God IS essential for salvation.

Do you agree with this statement?

We've been through it before. And that website says pretty much what I just said.

Though you could find some sentence to seem to support your criticism, all things considered there, it is not enough to establish your criticism.

We've been through it before.
And if you still disagree, take it up with the writers of the website.

There should be a contact us of some kind there.

How do I know what you mean when YOU say "the doctrine of the Trinity?"

That could mean your beloved three headed strawman idol which you gleefully identify with "the Trinity."

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
03 Feb 22

Where's my "You seem upset" ?

Question for you DIvegeester.

If centuries ago during Luther's day someone read the ninety some articles posted up for all the Catholics to read, and one guy went to the nearby bar or somewhere and talked about it, would you have said -

"Stop that regurgitating. You know you didn't originate that! You're trying to pass that on as your ideas. No plaguerizing or reguritating what Martin Luther wrote!" ?

Maybe that objection would just be an excuse not to have to think about what was written there.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship said
@FMF
I believe deep down Rev. 20:15.
"And if anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire."
Why can’t you give a straight yes or no answer?

You always dodge the issue.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Feb 22

@sonship said
Where's my "You seem upset" ?

Question for you DIvegeester.

If centuries ago during Luther's day someone read the ninety some articles posted up for all the Catholics to read, and one guy went to the nearby bar or somewhere and talked about it, would you have said -

[i] "Stop that regurgitating. You know you didn't originate that! You're trying to pas ...[text shortened]...

Maybe that objection would just be an excuse not to have to think about what was written there.
Go to your question thread.

If we are going to do this, then I want it kept tight so you can’t wriggle away from the question.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
04 Feb 22

@divegeester

I answered the question.

Whatever is that person's destiny in that place to partake of when he goes to that destiny whether torture by God or by himself, that will be his portion.

If you didn't have such contempt for the word of God you would accept Rev. 20:15 as the answer.

And I don't need you to tell me where to go to do what.

Moves
04 Feb 22
1 edit

@sonship

RE: Bearing fruit or Screaming in the streets

Can't we do both?

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
At least he hasn’t posted today about Jesus Christ watching (presumably with pleasure) people being burned alive for eternity.
It's in the Bible.

F

Moves
05 Feb 22

@josephw said
Your first question: eternal punishment means justice, not torture.
Have you ever been tortured? Have you ever seen anyone being tortured in hell?
The punishment is, according to the torturer God ideologues, literally torture in burning flames. No proponent of this ideology has been able to show how it is "justice" or, indeed, how it is even remotely morally coherent. It just sounds like the most depraved notion that ancient minds were able to come up with.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
05 Feb 22

@pb1022 said
At least he hasn’t posted today about Jesus Christ watching (presumably with pleasure) people being burned alive for eternity.
You really do know nothing about your own religious book:

'The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.'
Rev 14:10 (King James Bible)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
05 Feb 22

@sonship said
@divegeester
I can see your feathers are getting ruffled.

Let’s be clear then. Your church website states quite clearly that a belief in the triune God IS essential for salvation.

Do you agree with this statement?

We've been through it before. And that website says pretty much what I just said.

Though you could find some sentence to seem ...[text shortened]... an your beloved three headed strawman idol which you gleefully identify with "the Trinity."
Why not just answer my question?

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
05 Feb 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You really do know nothing about your own religious book:

'The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.'
Rev 14:10 (King James Bible)
Poor Romans1009. Embarrassed again by an atheist.