Back to Spirituality

Back to Spirituality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Oct 20

Moves
14 Oct 20

@divegeester said
OMG you got me, I left the club because you lot were ganging up on Very Rusty and moaning about duchess64.

Even if that's true, so what?
There's no ganging up on either poster. Rusty's closest friends are all in ghost's club, and as for duchess you've admitted thumbing her down yourself.

Moves
14 Oct 20

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Is that the question I've answered 15 times?

...Are you okay?

Moves
14 Oct 20

@neilarini said
There's no ganging up on either poster. Rusty's closest friends are all in ghost's club, and as for duchess you've admitted thumbing her down yourself.
I think he might be mixing up his clubs.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Are you retracting that previous (lame) assertion?
I left your club because after three years or so of good open conversation, I had lost all respect for and trust in you.

Moves
14 Oct 20

@divegeester said
I left your club because after three years or so of good open conversation, I had lost all respect for and trust in you.
But you said you left for the same reason as Wolfgang. You sound confused. Is it because of the late hour? Did you leave twice?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Oct 20

@neilarini said
I really don't care mate, you really should start a thread on this if you care about it. Preferably in your crappy little club,

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
But you said you left for the same reason as Wolfgang. You sound confused. Is it because of the late hour? Did you leave twice?
Correct, several reasons. The main one being you.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Oct 20

@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Why did you start a thread accusing two members of this site of dishonesty in a private club instead of in the public forum where they could see what you were saying?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
14 Oct 20

As for my other so called "friends" in that club ... those of you who contributed to that thread and of whom I felt I needed to take it up with privately, I have already done so at the time, forthrightly and honestly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 Oct 20

@divegeester said
As for my other so called "friends" in that club ... those of you who contributed to that thread and of whom I felt I needed to take it up with privately, I have already done so at the time, forthrightly and honestly.
Apparently you also had to take it up with them privately to come and thumb you up, Mr. Insecure.

Moves
15 Oct 20

@divegeester said
I have never started a thread lying about people on this site and never about a matter unrelated to this site, which is what you did.

Tell me, why didn't you start that thread in the general forum where the two people you were slandering to your cronies could see it and have some redress?
I've seen what was said in the WhatsApp group, involving RHP members and where I had no course of redress to the false information provided. (Other than to explain what actually happened in a private forum, which I did).

You thought I was unaware of that, hey?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Oct 20

@suzianne said
Apparently you also had to take it up with them privately to come and thumb you up, Mr. Insecure.
What are you on about?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Oct 20
1 edit

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
15 Oct 20

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I've seen what was said in the WhatsApp group, involving RHP members and where I had no course of redress to the false information provided. (Other than to explain what actually happened in a private forum, which I did).

You thought I was unaware of that, hey?
I think all of people in that venerable group think you’re a bit of a thin-skinned, dishonest dick.