Atheists

Atheists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
31 Mar 09
1 edit

I was just wanting to know what you guys are doing tomorrow on National Athiest Day?

http://associate.com/library/www.christianlibrary.org/authors/Grady_Scott/atheistday.htm

rc

Moves
31 Mar 09

Originally posted by RBHILL
I was just wanting to know what you guys are doing tomorrow on National Athiest Day?

http://associate.com/library/www.christianlibrary.org/authors/Grady_Scott/atheistday.htm
i suspect they shall be offering up incense to an effigy of Charles Darwin and chanting Nietzschian mantras, 'God is dead, we have killed him, God is dead, we have killed him!'.😉

s

At the Revolution

Moves
31 Mar 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
i suspect they shall be offering up incense to an effigy of Charles Darwin and chanting Nietzschian mantras, 'God is dead, we have killed him, God is dead, we have killed him!'.😉
God will only die when the .............. er ...

God shall never die!

rc

Moves
31 Mar 09
1 edit

Originally posted by scherzo
God will only die when the .............. er ...

God shall never die!
perhaps they will exchange experiences on how they used to be believers but now through the advancement of knowledge and science, have been liberated to a state of transcendent human wisdom!

s

At the Revolution

Moves
01 Apr 09

perhaps they will exchange experiences on how they used to be believers but now through the advancement of knowledge and science, have been liberated to a state of transcendent human wisdom!
Perhaps. I, however, truly improved ... I went the real way forward, not the backwards pagan way!

P

Moves
01 Apr 09

Aaaah it's not so surprising that some christians would be so arrogant as to assign a day to atheists and idiotic enough to think that it being April 1st is witty.

rc

Moves
01 Apr 09

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Aaaah it's not so surprising that some christians would be so arrogant as to assign a day to atheists and idiotic enough to think that it being April 1st is witty.
oh loosen up and relax for goodness sake, i suggest throwing your watch out of the window and seeing if it will mutate into a PDA. 🙂

a
Andrew Mannion

Melbourne, Australia

Moves
01 Apr 09

oh loosen up and relax for goodness sake, i suggest throwing your watch out of the window and seeing if it will mutate into a PDA. 🙂
Do you not find it ironic that atheism is automatically linked to Darwin and evolution, when Darwin was himself, not an atheist?

Robbie you seem to want to have it both ways. You throw disparaging and snide remarks the way of the atheist, and then, when picked up on it, you call them humourless.
Of course, there are many here - of all and no faiths - who do the same.

Do you wonder at the purpose of it all?
Thread after thread of religious diatribe passing atheist diatribe ... like ships in the night.

P

Moves
01 Apr 09

Right, I should just laugh at the prejudice christians and other theists show.. sure 🙂

At best this is a bad joke. Do you find bad jokes funny?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
01 Apr 09
1 edit

Originally posted by scherzo
God will only die when the ...
...Romans get a hold of him.

Cape Town

Moves
01 Apr 09

What will you be doing on National Christian Day? Or don't you have one?

rc

Moves
01 Apr 09

Originally posted by amannion
Do you not find it ironic that atheism is automatically linked to Darwin and evolution, when Darwin was himself, not an atheist?

Robbie you seem to want to have it both ways. You throw disparaging and snide remarks the way of the atheist, and then, when picked up on it, you call them humourless.
Of course, there are many here - of all and no faiths - wh ...[text shortened]...
Thread after thread of religious diatribe passing atheist diatribe ... like ships in the night.
lol, the more you guys rant, the funnier it gets, give it up man! this is not a personal insult nor a slight against atheism, if you have taken it personally then you should be made fun of, were only messing around, for goodness sake get a perspective!

rc

Moves
01 Apr 09
1 edit

Originally posted by PsychoPawn
Right, I should just laugh at the prejudice christians and other theists show.. sure 🙂

At best this is a bad joke. Do you find bad jokes funny?
No but i find your reaction immeasurably amusing, yes not remotely amusing, but immeasurably so!

rc

Moves
01 Apr 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
What will you be doing on National Christian Day? Or don't you have one?
touchy touchy touchy!

Z

Moves
01 Apr 09

lol, the more you guys rant, the funnier it gets, give it up man! this is not a personal insult nor a slight against atheism, if you have taken it personally then you should be made fun of, were only messing around, for goodness sake get a perspective!
no, it is just an insult towards you. it depicts you as ignorant, stupid, ignorant, abnoxious, stupid and ignorant.