Atheists

Atheists

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cape Town

Moves
02 Apr 09

Originally posted by RBHILL
National Christian would probably have to be National Day of Prayer.
Aren't Muslims and Hindus allowed to take part in that? If we had a National Day of Prayer in Zambia we would allow all religions to take part.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
02 Apr 09

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
then you wouldn't mind if i copy him like the capitalist pig i am

😴
Debate! Be individualistic but don't tear the other person apart for irrelevant reasons!

R
Acts 13:48

California

Moves
02 Apr 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
Aren't Muslims and Hindus allowed to take part in that? If we had a National Day of Prayer in Zambia we would allow all religions to take part.
I am sure we do, but they don't.

Growing up in the Catholic Church I never new about the National Day of Prayer.

s

At the Revolution

Moves
02 Apr 09

Originally posted by RBHILL
I am sure we do, but they don't.

Growing up in the Catholic Church I never new about the National Day of Prayer.
Are you Protestant now then, or still Catholic but a slightly more informed Catholic?

r

Moves
10 Apr 09

No,no my friend, listen to yourself. While I have bery differend philisophical views then Christianity, I am a believer. I myself, have somthing to belive in, a God and hevean. While an Athiest has nothing to look forward to after death. Kinda depressing outlook. Even if you can't imagine a God...it at least helps to have a hope of an afterlife.

pf

Moves
10 Apr 09

Originally posted by r2d2cheese
No,no my friend, listen to yourself. While I have bery differend philisophical views then Christianity, I am a believer. I myself, have somthing to belive in, a God and hevean. While an Athiest has nothing to look forward to after death. Kinda depressing outlook. Even if you can't imagine a God...it at least helps to have a hope of an afterlife.
i find that this life, the one life is enuf for anyone, in some sence people that expect an after life dont give there all to actually being alive..not everyone obviously..but look at things from my point of view, i dont mind if all the religions in the world finally realise that were just cave men throwing spears at an eclipse and the need for a belife structure is necessary but not for everybody, im quite happy in my life ive a lovely partner four cats and a dog, ive never hurt anyone intentionally and i belive its down to us as intelegent individuals to deal with our lifes and not expect another one..
like i said...throwing spears at an eclipse, being afraid of thunder,the seasons, the moon..all the nice things the primitave man were scared amazed or just mesmerised by evolved int a belife structure, is better to think something is making the thunder noise....try telling kids you dont know why crops fail or why peopkle die....its all very cosy in a religion...but.......out of the hundreds of belife structures....whick one are you born into seems to be your path...not much choice there really,,its imposing on anothers path.
besides most religions deny the existence of any other gods..false profits etc..you might get in to trouble for even thinking of another god...so its kind of a two finger gesture to all other belife structures but your own.
not very nice now is it.....

besides if im wrong il just be forgiven like all the rapists and murderes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 Apr 09

Originally posted by podge fitz
i find that this life, the one life is enuf for anyone
As the self appointed spokesperson for "anyone", do you have some global research to back up this "finding" then?