Aliens, Reincarnation and Dasa

Aliens, Reincarnation and Dasa

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by josephw
Sorry you got your feelings hurt.

You know how much I love you. So cheer up old man. Better days are coming.
I love you too sugar.

I'm just amazed at the Spirituality Forum Formula that has evolved. It's like watching the monkey house at the zoo. Everywhere you look you have monkeys throwing poop at each other and playing with themselves.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Feb 11
1 edit

Weird triple post.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Feb 11
1 edit

?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by utherpendragon
My intention is not to insult you. When you misquote me, twist my words, add to, or fill in the blanks,I am gonna call it as I see it.
I have just had 4 weeks of FMF,s twisting words, misquoting and generally playing word games and mind games.....it is impossible to get a straight answer from this person.

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by Dasa
I have just had 4 weeks of FMF,s twisting words, misquoting and generally playing word games and mind games.....it is impossible to get a straight answer from this person.
I don't submit to the "authority" of Vedic teaching. I don't believe we are reincarnated after death. I am not a vegetarian. I believe that a lot of things that you assert to be universal truths are, in fact, merely your opinions. My mindmap and spiritual path is different from yours. I object to you calling me a liar, constantly, and to your abusive and insulting forum persona in general. There. What word games?

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
I don't submit to the "authority" of Vedic teaching. I don't believe we are reincarnated after death. I am not a vegetarian. I believe that a lot of things that you assert to be universal truths are, in fact, merely your opinions. My mindmap and spiritual path is different from yours. I object to you calling me a liar, constantly, and to your abusive and insulting forum persona in general. There. What word games?
Wut?

w

Moves
23 Feb 11

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
I'm just amazed at the Spirituality Forum Formula that has evolved. It's like watching the monkey house at the zoo. Everywhere you look you have monkeys throwing poop at each other and playing with themselves.[/b]
And what's wrong with that? 😠

w

Moves
23 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by utherpendragon
Not off hand, but i could search for them . Or you could if you are interested on the topic.
I am just going from several books I have read and videos I have seen (concerning child nde's). Personal testimonies and the such. It is possible they could be bogus but I doubt it seeing that there are so many similar cases coming from such a wide range of unrelated individuals over a wide range of years.
The coolest story I heard of was this guy who had been blind since birth. He had a NDE and when he came back he described his surroundings for the first time as if he could see for the first time. He also repeated conversations of people with accuracy who were walking outside the building where he had the NDE.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
23 Feb 11

Originally posted by whodey
The coolest story I heard of was this guy who had been blind since birth. He had a NDE and when he came back he described his surroundings for the first time as if he could see for the first time. He also repeated conversations of people with accuracy who were walking outside the building where he had the NDE.
I have also read about this, and there are many accounts of similar happenings.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
23 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
For what it's worth FMF, I find myself in admiration of your measured and rational stance in this forum despite the quagmire of bs and personal insult that accumulates here.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Feb 11

Originally posted by souverein
[b](wow! thats thinking inside the box🙂 )
😀 That is usually not a place I like to be

I definitely think education on all levels is one of the main keys to a healthy society.

So do you admit that (the belief in) reincarnation is not a very strong or needed argument for progress?
Quite well possible that humans (just as other beings) fro ...[text shortened]... e. But honestly I cannot see that as proof that these previous life's were historically real.[/b]
Yeah, I agree that reincarnation is not a very strong or needed arguement for progress.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
I fully understand that this is what you sincerely believe. As far as I am concerned the 'real you' is finished when your body is finished. All credible evidence points that way. All the rest of what you've got is speculation. And I don't buy into your speculation or into Dasa's speculation. No amount of him trying to insult me personally, or you saying I "must ...[text shortened]... ou can do a better job of presenting me with evidence that leads me to rethink my theism.
Yeah, i get it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
23 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
[b]...we may just pick up on previous historical peoples experiences ,(vibes) , that make up part of the earth's noosphere. (This noosphere or collective unconcious is where the universal archetypes come from, the ones that Jung elucidated on) All human experiences get strored in these akashic records, that why we must have direct experience and not just aliens re sincere. And I am not joking at all when I say that I don't accept any of your assertions.
You dont accept any of my assertions? Good. I dont want you to. I'm just tellling my story. Take it or leave it as you wich.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
24 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by avalanchethecat
For what it's worth FMF, I find myself in admiration of your measured and rational stance in this forum despite the quagmire of bs and personal insult that accumulates here.
I hope you are referring to Dasa and not utherpendragon.
If that stuff that uther has said consitutes insult(s), then I have to really revise my posting habits, as it is not my intention to insult (or convert) anyone. I beleive utherpendragon is of the same persuasion.

As soon as a comment is taken as an insult, or my words are taken as if I were a fundie, I have failed (or the responder has failed) in understanding eachother, and I get saddenned for leading the "debate" into a place where I definately did not want it to go.

F

Moves
24 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by karoly aczel
As soon as a comment is taken as an insult, or my words are taken as if I were a fundie, I have failed (or the responder has failed) in understanding eachother, and I get saddenned for leading the "debate" into a place where I definately did not want it to go.
One wonders why you tried to mock me for what I understand or what you assume I do not understand, what I have read or have not read. Why did you feel the need to frame my statement about myself as dishonest in some way or as something that "must be" a "joke" - and "not very funny"? This Forum is absolutely rife with this sort of petty egotistical stuff. As avalanchethecat suggests, I try to set a different tone.

No wonder you were a staunch defender of vishavetu/Dasa for so long, before turning on him. No wonder you condone utherpendragon when he immediately personalizes the issue, as he is (by his own admission) infamous for doing on the Debates Forum, and directly resorting to accusing me of being "dishonest". This Forum is infested with this sort of You're dishonest! you're dishonest! You must be joking! carping, as avalanchethecat rightly points out.