Aliens, Reincarnation and Dasa

Aliens, Reincarnation and Dasa

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by utherpendragon
I never said or implied that a US Rock band offered me anything. I see your ability to communicate open and honestly is lacking in this forum the same as it is in the debates forum.
Trying to insult me isn't going to work, utherpendragon. It simply doesn't work.

It is common knowledge that most dead heads at some point have used hallucinogenics (and thats really the only way grateful dead music can be stomached IMO) and that has a tendency to open up a spiritual door. That is what I was referring too.

The fact that you have taken hallucinogenics, utherpendragon, is not "evidence" of anything, except that you've taken hallucinogenics.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Trying to insult me isn't going to work, utherpendragon. It simply doesn't work.

[b]It is common knowledge that most dead heads at some point have used hallucinogenics (and thats really the only way grateful dead music can be stomached IMO) and that has a tendency to open up a spiritual door. That is what I was referring too.

The fact that you have tak ...[text shortened]... s, utherpendragon, is not "evidence" of anything, except that you've taken hallucinogenics.[/b]
My intention is not to insult you. When you misquote me, twist my words, add to, or fill in the blanks,I am gonna call it as I see it.

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

When you misquote me, twist my words, add to, or fill in the blanks,I am gonna call it as I see it.
So you've taken hallucinogenics at Grateful Dead concerts, or perhaps in front of your CD player with Grateful Dead albums playing, and now you want to absolutely assure me that you're absolutely certain, as plain as there's a nose on your face, that there's an afterlife. Thanks for calling it as you see it.

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

My intention is not to insult you.
As I said, trying to insult me - calling me "dishonest" like vishavetu does all the time, or whatever it wasn't your intention to do or not do - just is not going to work, utherpendragon. It just does not work.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
So you've taken hallucinogenics at Grateful Dead concerts, or perhaps in front of your CD player with Grateful Dead albums playing, and now you want to absolutely assure me that you're absolutely certain, as plain as there's a nose on your face, that there's an afterlife. Thanks for calling it as you see it.
have I ever said I did that FMF ?

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
As I said, trying to insult me - calling me "dishonest" like vishavetu does all the time, or whatever it wasn't your intention to do or not do - just is not going to work, utherpendragon. It just does not work.
yes you are being dishonest in the post in question as well as the previous one.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
how do you play an album on a CD player? 🙄

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

have I ever said I did that FMF ?
It seems so. Tell me about these hallucinogenics and the conjecture it has inspired about things none of us know about for sure. You've raised the topic of how hallucinogenics have given you spiritual insight that you somehow constitutes "evidence" of something. If I've got it wrong, why not just explain?

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

how do you play an album on a CD player?
All their albums have been released on CD since about 1988.Indeed, many of them have only been released on CD.

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

yes you are being dishonest in the post in question as well as the previous one.
Trying to insult me just isn't going to work.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
It seems so. Tell me about these hallucinogenics and the conjecture it has inspired about things none of us know about for sure. You've raised the topic of how hallucinogenics have given you spiritual insight that you somehow constitutes "evidence" of something. If I've got it wrong, why not just explain?
When did I say hallucinogenics gave me spiritual insight? post the quote here then maybe we all would know what you are referring too.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
All their albums have been released on CD since about 1988.Indeed, many of them have only been released on CD.
still,that does not tell me how you fit an album on a cd player.

Hy-Brasil

Moves
22 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Trying to insult me just isn't going to work.
such hostility.why so defensive? I am not trying to insult friend.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
22 Feb 11
1 edit

I appreciate you pointing that out w/the wiki link but it proves nothing to me. You should really do a indepth study on OBE. There is much more to it than the common generalizations often cited by"scientist and doctors"
My point is thus.

In controlled scientific studies people who had taken DMT experienced, and i quote Dr Strassman -

“typical” near-death and mystical states

granted, they were relatively rare, but they occurred. DMT is produced naturally in the human body, and in all mammals, the reason for this is unknown at the moment.

A drug which can induce near-death and mystical states occurs naturally in the human body. Personally i see this as a more rational explanation of OBE's or NDE's than some Christian notion of an afterlife.

F

Moves
22 Feb 11

When did I say hallucinogenics gave me spiritual insight? post the quote here then maybe we all would know what you are referring too.
You tell me about hallucinogenics. You raised them. I have no purpose or desire here to lecture anyone here on hallucinogenics. You cited them. What is your point about hallucinogenics and what you describe as their "tendency to open up a spiritual door"?