Affirmative Action

Affirmative Action

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @fmf
I've moved into something different now, and done some other stuff as an international consultant, and all that - along with the details of what I did in the past - is none of your business.
Without knowing what you taught, your point of view concerning ability is suspect. You probably have no experience in the field.

F

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Without knowing what you taught, your point of view concerning ability is suspect. You probably have no experience in the field.
No experience "in the field" of what? If you mean that I am not you and I haven't taught what you taught and haven't had whatever disappointments or failures you've had, and I haven't ended up with your outlook on education, with you chuntering on about the IQ as if that's somehow be-all-and-end-all of education ... well, how far do you seriously think that this "you're-not-Eladar" argument works in the service of the case you present?

Like I said, I am sorry for you if you had an unpleasant and unfruitful time as a teacher, or if you got turfed out of the profession at some point and are still btter, and I'm sorry if that is one of the reasons you are now an unabashed racist and nihilist and often sound like you never had any business going anywhere near an educational institution, but ~ what can one say ~ teaching can be a tough gig and it is not for everyone. It's as simple as that. 😉

E

Moves
03 Aug 17
1 edit

No experience "in the field" of what? If you mean that I am not you and I haven't taught what you taught and haven't had whatever disappointments or failures you've had, and I haven't ended up with your outlook on education, with you chuntering on about the IQ as if that's somehow be-all-and-end-all of education ... well, how far do you seriously think that thi ...[text shortened]... can one say ~ teaching can be a tough gig and it is not for everyone. It's as simple as that. 😉
I am saying you might not have taught anything requiring rigor or competency.

F

Moves
03 Aug 17

I am saying you have never taught anything requiring rigor or competency.
You assumed I had never taught. I set you straight on that. I have then declined to share details about what I have done. So, by all means, you can go ahead and project onto me whatever failings or experiences (or lack thereof) that you want. I have done something similar to you (above) based on your posting history. So, the way I see it, what's OK for me to do, is OK for you to do.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Aug 17

I've moved into something different now, and done some other stuff as an international consultant, and all that - along with the details of what I did in the past - is none of your business.
Does this include your time as a member of Yakuza?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
Oh dear.

F

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @suzianne
What makes you think I was a member of the Yakuza?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 17
1 edit

I do not believe that being a racist wiil be an automatic ticket to hell.

But I answered your question about my personal belief on this issue in my first post.
Two things:

1) what is an "automatic ticket to hell"?

2) you were a teacher??? W.T.F!!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Aug 17
1 edit

Paranoia
A deep seated irrational dislike of you
Wishful thinking

F

Moves
03 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @divegeester
Paranoia
A deep seated irrational dislike of you
Wishful thinking
I made a joke about pacinko parlours in Japan and having friends in the Yakuza on the General Forum and she STILL, months and months later, feels all bent out of shape because she didn't get it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 17

I am not sure this caricature is as politically insightful or as resonant as you think it is, unless your intended audience is white supremacists, Alex Jones/Mark Levin fans, and Trump supporters, in which case your "analysis" might work.
They were being sardonic.

F

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
They were being sardonic.
Alex Jones and Mark Levin?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Aug 17

Alex Jones and Mark Levin?
No, Whodey and Eladar when they said, ya it's ok to discriminate against whites but anyone else, it's bad.

F

Moves
03 Aug 17

Originally posted by @sonhouse
No, Whodey and Eladar when they said, ya it's ok to discriminate against whites but anyone else, it's bad.
I'd say, as caricatures go, it is not as insightful nor as resonant as they seem to think. Do you think it is then?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Aug 17
2 edits

Your posts about it, what else?

Let me be clear, I didn't believe your ridiculous boasting then, and I don't believe it now. Some rather obvious parallels to this thread, but I'm rather not surprised that you don't get it.