Abortion

Abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Mar 09

Originally posted by dystoniac
Is Jesus Christ a man, or is he God?
Jesus Christ is most definitely God. He created Adam and Eve, the first man and woman, in his image. He is the Creator of the universe. The Bible says, “Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made” (John 1:3). This includes all the stars, all the original animals and plants, and ev ...[text shortened]... before the show. BTW, can gays marry in your church?...just curious. Many blessings to you.
You believe Jesus is God...that's fine with me. I believe, as I hope you do, Romans 10:9. I have confessed Jesus as Lord and believe God has raised Him from the dead. Thereby we are "saved", "born again". That makes us brothers in Christ. God bless you brother...🙂

d

Break-twitching

Moves
22 Mar 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
its a public forum and I can post here if I like. you cannot answer the question because it contradicts your preconceptions. that's ok, but from this point on, i would like that you desist from terms such as heresy, false doctrine, false teachings, closet Muslim etc for it is now quite clear and obvious, that this is not the case, for why should my beliefs be termed false, heretical etc simply because you cannot substantiate yours?
I've already substantiated my claim by posting Biblical scripture. Are you a New Age Christian? You haven't exactly substantiated your claims either. Care to do so? I'll desist from accusing you of falsehoods.

d

Break-twitching

Moves
22 Mar 09

Originally posted by checkbaiter
You believe Jesus is God...that's fine with me. I believe, as I hope you do, Romans 10:9. I have confessed Jesus as Lord and believe God has raised Him from the dead. Thereby we are "saved", "born again". That makes us brothers in Christ. God bless you brother...🙂
Amen....and same to you.

rc

Moves
23 Mar 09

Originally posted by dystoniac
I've already substantiated my claim by posting Biblical scripture. Are you a New Age Christian? You haven't exactly substantiated your claims either. Care to do so? I'll desist from accusing you of falsehoods.
thank you, but all i am is a student of the Bible and a human being, with frailties and shortcomings like most other humans.

P

Moves
26 Mar 09

Originally posted by buckky
According to the Christian belief where does the soul of an aborted fetus go after being aborted ? I can't imagine Hell would be the destination. So whats left ? Heaven is where the little bundles must go I would think. If they do go to Heaven then they just missed the life on earth experience, but went straight into paradise for eternity. Not that bad of a deal really.
aborted children do go to heaven, true, but unfortunately, because they never recieve the graces they should, there are limitations. Why in the Bible do you read "he is the least in heaven" If a person goes to heaven, how can they be considered "least"? The other problem with your philosiphy is do we condemn all the parents and everyone involved. Including ourselves, because we, who sit on the side and do nothing are guilty. Abortion IS Murder!!!! And we are as guilty as those who allow the laws to be made. The quote I am refering too is "Heaven is where the little bundles must go" "they just missed the life on earth experience" "not that bad of a deal really"