A valid question to all organized religion

A valid question to all organized religion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
29 Sep 13

Originally posted by empovsun
We all know that Satan is a great deceiver, and an intelligent, cunning being. Satan will try to confuse you all, for his and her benefit, and without hesitation for it's purposes. Which leads me to my question:

What if Satan has corrupted your religious text books through time (via mankind) in order to keep you from the truth about God's teachings?

...[text shortened]... m getting closer to the creator. As a form of brainwashing you into worshiping something else...
I believe Satan does his very best to do just that; however, God is also
very active in all of this and is much smarter, stronger, wiser, than the
devil and can do whatever He wants to keep us. Personally, when I think
about the struggle between God and Satan over man, I love what the what
the Psalm say.

GNV

Psalm 23: 1 The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to rest in green pasture, and leadeth me by the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul, and leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his Name’s sake. 4 Yea, though I should walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me: thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. 5 Thou dost prepare a table before me in the sight of mine adversaries: thou dost anoint mine head with oil, and my cup runneth over. 6 Doubtless kindness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall remain a long season in the house of the Lord.

God is so good He can lead through the devil's world, and we can in the
middle of it sit down at a table in the sight of our adversaries and we can
eat. Why can we do that, because He is God and the devil is not.
Kelly

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
05 Oct 13
1 edit

Originally posted by empovsun
We all know that Satan is a great deceiver, and an intelligent, cunning being. Satan will try to confuse you all, for his and her benefit, and without hesitation for it's purposes. Which leads me to my question:

What if Satan has corrupted your religious text books through time (via mankind) in order to keep you from the truth about God's teachings?

...[text shortened]... m getting closer to the creator. As a form of brainwashing you into worshiping something else...
People want a cheap religion which allows them to speculate and enjoy sense gratification.

This is why corrupt and false religions are attracting so many persons who seek these things from religion.

Here is an example of knowing if a religion is false...........its like an acid test.

An acid test is quick and reliable / so if you want to know if a diamond is authentic there are 4 or 5 ways to test the diamond / but the diamond can be failed just by rubbing it across a pane of glass / and if the diamond cannot scratch the glass you have failed the diamond instantly / and there is no need to conduct the rest of the test because it is not necessary.

The same is for religion / there is an acid test for religion and there is 1 thing that can fail a religion instantly without applying the other requirements of the test.

The 1 thing that would instantly fail a religion as being authentic and true is whether that religion condones meat eating and animal slaughter or whether it speaks out against meat eating and animal slaughter.

The test is absolute and cannot be changed or revised.

The only religion in this world that teaches its devotees to be non violent towards all creatures is the Vaisnavas who follow Sanatan Dharma.

Sanatan Dharma is the only authentic and true relgion of this world for the Vaisnavas and it has been this way for eternity.

The Vaisnavas are the worshippers of Vishnu / and Krishna is the fountainhead of all incarnations..

Hare Krsna .

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Oct 13

Originally posted by KellyJay
the Psalm say.

GNV

Psalm 23: 1 The Lord is my shepherd, I ...[text shortened]... adversaries and we can
Kelly
God does not struggle.

This is foolish mans speculation about God.

What sought of God is a struggling God.

We can see clearly now how Christianity has attached mundane qualities unto God because of the speculation and fabrication by the emotional and foolish authors of the Bible.

e
Adepto 'er perfectu

Moves
11 Oct 13

the Psalm say.

GNV

Psalm 23: 1 The Lord is my shepherd, I ...[text shortened]... adversaries and we can
Kelly
Thanks, Kelly. That quote rings true. Sometimes, I think that is all we have.
Emp

e
Adepto 'er perfectu

Moves
11 Oct 13

Originally posted by Dasa
People want a cheap religion which allows them to speculate and enjoy sense gratification.

This is why corrupt and false religions are attracting so many persons who seek these things from religion.

Here is an example of knowing if a religion is false...........its like an acid test.

An acid test is quick and reliable / so if you want to know if a diam ...[text shortened]... worshippers of Vishnu / and Krishna is the fountainhead of all incarnations..

Hare Krsna .
So I'm guessing you really hate Native Americans, huh? 😛

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
11 Oct 13

Originally posted by Dasa
God does not struggle.

This is foolish mans speculation about God.

What sought of God is a struggling God.

We can see clearly now how Christianity has attached mundane qualities unto God because of the speculation and fabrication by the emotional and foolish authors of the Bible.
Your foolish and derogatory statements about the Holy Bibe does not make your false religion more attractive. IMO your religion just puts more restrictions on people without any lasting reward.

The Instructor

P

Moves
11 Oct 13

the Psalm say.

GNV

Kelly
In a simple answer to the primary question. After almost 2000yrs, from the time of Jesus on earth, was the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls. The naritives written within the scrolls found the modern bible to be extreemly accurate. Preserved in the scrolls were many of the books we still read in the bible.