@robbie carrobie

@robbie carrobie

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
03 Jul 15
1 edit

Check out his profile for a giggle to kick off the weekend.

@robbie-carrobie

Moves
03 Jul 15

http://sfrhp.blogspot.com/2014/12/divegeester-fmf.html

😛

Moves
03 Jul 15

http://sfrhp.blogspot.com/2014/12/robbie-carrobie.html

😵

Moves
03 Jul 15

Well that was as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.

😞

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
03 Jul 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Well that was as popular as a turd in a swimming pool.

😞
Would give you a thumbs up old chap, but the Ghost was absent from the list.

😞

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Jul 15

@robbie-carrobie
thanks

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
05 Jul 15

@robbie-carrobie
So, where's the giggle?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
05 Jul 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
So, where's the giggle?
I have it! 😉

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Jul 15

@robbie-carrobie
He hit the nail on the head with that one, for sure.

Moves
05 Jul 15
1 edit

So, where's the giggle?
I don't expect you to share my sense of the comedic Suzianne and its fine if you don't. Of course your comment here is carefully worded as you don't want to come across as supporting your arch-nemesis carrobie even when having a pop at me. What a dilemma for you 🙄

Moves
05 Jul 15
2 edits

Originally posted by josephw
I have it! 😉
One observation is that robbie carrobie posted that profile around the time a few weeks ago when I threatened to print a transcript of his behaviour and comments in this forum (particularly about certain topics such as JW leader child abuse) and post it to all 7 Kingdom Halls in the Glasgow district. Since that post he has changed his profile, ceased exchanging with me and you may noticed he has significantly wheeled in his metaphorical neck in, in terms of posting on matters of spirituality, preferring instead the more general forum type topics such as "which Greek God are you". I find this behaviour very interesting and quite amusing. My OP was a lead in to this observation.

🙂

rc

Moves
05 Jul 15
6 edits

Divegeester and FMF are both tirelessly lying trolls in close alliance. Evidently, their
main interest is in dishonestly distorting what some other people (whom they seem to
hate obsessively) write, so they can keep personally attacking them. I know that I am
far from the only reader who has noticed this fact about the trolls Divegeester and
FMF.

I expect that anything that I could write will be dishonestly distorted by Divegeester or
FMF.

I regard Divegeester, who's evidently a pathological liar and hypocrite, with absolute
disdain.

Is it any sillier than you two (FMF and divesgeester) smearing and lying about people
you don't agree with? I don't think so.

nuff said - don't feed trolls

Moves
05 Jul 15
3 edits

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Divegeester and FMF are both tirelessly lying trolls in close alliance. Evidently, their
main interest is in dishonestly distorting what some other people (whom they seem to
hate obsessively) write, so they can keep personally attacking them. I know that I am
far from the only reader who has noticed this fact about the trolls Divegeester and
...[text shortened]... eople
you don't agree with? I don't think so. - lemon lime

nuff said - don't feed trolls
Why did you remove Duchess64's name from this copy/paste from your profile? Edit: oh and Lemon Lime's name now...

What have I "pathologically lied" about? Point to anything...

Who have I "smeared"? Anyone will do....

What have I "distorted"? Point to anything...

Please provide an example of my "obsessive hate"? Any will do...

Your profile and this text are just another burst of ad hominem because you got caught with your pants down. Again.

F

Moves
30 Aug 15
1 edit

So, where's the giggle?
robbie carrobie used to use his profile to present a compilation of insults/abuse and silly ad hominems that had been directed at divegeester and me that were written by lemon lime and Duchess64. It seems an odd thing to use one's profile for ~ perhaps even arguably giggleworthy. 😀

Later, when asked about these copy pasted insults, he said he did not necessarily agree with them! 😀😀

rc

Moves
30 Aug 15
1 edit

Why did you remove Duchess64's name from this copy/paste from your profile? Edit: oh and Lemon Lime's name now...

What have I "pathologically lied" about? Point to anything...

Who have I "smeared"? Anyone will do....

What have I "distorted"? Point to anything...

Please provide an example of my "obsessive hate"? Any will do...

Your profile ...[text shortened]... is text are just another burst of ad hominem because you got caught with your pants down. Again.
ahhh didumns was your modus operandi exposed for all to see as you predictably ballooned your way through every point like a ride on time? Dont worry FMF the hunter is here and you can barf at his side like a loyal bloodhound safe in the knowledge that as soon as Grandpa Bobby starts a thread he will be there stalking the trail with you his loyal bloodhound slobbering and barfing by his side. Hilarious. 😵