@Divegeester

@Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17
1 edit

Originally posted by chaney3
Loss of belief is much different than ridiculing those who hold the same belief that you yourself once held.

You are a hypocrite.
Give me some examples of this supposed "ridicule".

And what definition of "hypocrite" are you using? Copy paste a definition here that you think applies to my contributions, as a non-Christian, to this debate and discussion forum.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Give me some examples of this supposed "ridicule".

And what definition of "hypocrite" are you using? Copy paste a definition here that you think applies to my contributions, as a non-Christian, to this debate and discussion forum.
No need to copy paste.

You once believed in God, and Jesus. You turned your back on those beliefs.

Now, when speaking to believers, you refer to those past beliefs as 'God figures'.

You should actually keep your mouth shut and show a little humility. But you don't.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Now, when speaking to believers, you refer to those past beliefs as 'God figures'.
What objection do you have to the expression "god figure"?

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

You should actually keep your mouth shut and show a little humility.
Why?

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

No need to copy paste.
I think there is a need for you to substantiate what you've claimed. Give me an example of something I put forward which was ~ in your view ~ not me endeavouring to discuss something or espouse a point of view, but was, instead, "ridicule".

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
Why?
Explain origin of life.

Without "accidents, probabilities and luck".

You cannot. Ghost cannot. Science cannot.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I think there is a need for you to substantiate what you've claimed. Give me an example of something I put forward which was ~ in your view ~ not me endeavouring to discuss something or espouse a point of view, but was, instead, "ridicule".
"God figure".

Your term. The same God you have come to reject.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Explain origin of life.
I don't claim to know. You said to me "You should actually keep your mouth shut and show a little humility", and yet when it comes to conjecture about the "origin of life", I do - for all intents and purposes - 'keep my mouth shut'. So, go on then, what "hypocrisy" is it you think I am guilty of?

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

FMF: Give me an example of something I put forward which was ~ in your view ~ not me endeavouring to discuss something or espouse a point of view, but was, instead, "ridicule".

"God figure". Your term. The same God you have come to reject.
Yes, I use the term "god figure", but what objection do you have to it? It's surely about as neutral a term as a non-believer can use.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

As a former Christian, it's disgusting to view your comments on 'supernatural beings'.
Do you disagree with god and Jesus and "Satan" and angels being characterized as "supernatural beings", and if so why? And what does me being an ex-Christian have to do with the meaning of the word "supernatural"?

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I don't claim to know. You said to me "You should actually keep your mouth shut and show a little humility", and yet when it comes to conjecture about the "origin of life", I do - for all intents and purposes - 'keep my mouth shut'. So, go on then, what "hypocrisy" is it you think I am guilty of?
Minus God, I want your view on origin of life.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

Minus God, I want your view on origin of life.
I don't claim to know.

F

Moves
03 Feb 17

You should actually keep your mouth shut and show a little humility. But you don't.
What exactly is it you think I should keep my mouth shut about?

rc

Moves
03 Feb 17

No need to copy paste.

The term is an Apostate, FMF is an Apostate.

c

Moves
03 Feb 17

Originally posted by FMF
I don't claim to know.
You don't claim to know?

Then explain your atheism!!