@Divegeester

@Divegeester

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
31 Jan 17

When Jesus died on the cross, did he only do it for you or for everyone?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
When Jesus died on the cross, did he only do it for you or for everyone?
For everyone of course.
And now you are going to say this is a "universal truth"
And then you are going to defend your claim that it is ok for your version of god to kill children.

Err, well probably not the last bit as you seem quite reluctant to do so.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by divegeester
For everyone of course.
And then you are going to defend your claim that it is ok for your version of god to kill children.

Do try checking your ego at the door, oh gaseous one.

And while you're at it, take your stupid inquisition back to where it belongs... back to the thread you created for your own amusement.
Or continue being the ass we've all come to know and (barely) tolerate... I really don't care.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 17

Originally posted by lemon lime
Do try checking your ego at the door, oh gaseous one.

And while you're at it, take your stupid inquisition back to where it belongs... back to the thread you created for your own amusement.
Or continue being the ass we've all come to know and (barely) tolerate... I really don't care.
You don't really contribute much to the discussion do you Lemon Lime. Lies and ad hominem, it other than that it's just Trump support isn't it.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
31 Jan 17
2 edits

For everyone of course.

So you've just ripped the Old Testament out of your Bible and pretended it doesn't exist? Is your version of god portrayed in the Bible or is he only in your imagination ? If you are not happy with my explanation about God being allowed to take a life when he sees fit, how to you explain the accounts in the Old Testament?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

So you've just ripped the Old Testament out of your Bible and pretended it doesn't exist? Is your version of god portrayed in the Bible or is he only in your imagination ? If you are not happy with my explanation about God being allowed to take a life when he sees fit, how to you explain the accounts in the Old Testament?
What's this got to do with my reply to the OP?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17

For everyone of course.

I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but you and Suzi seem to share a nearly identical theology.

I've seen both you and her at various times outline what you believe as self professing 'Christians', and it's nearly identical. And it appears neither one of you is interested in abandoning any world view that clearly contradicts Christian doctrine. Point being, if you're both so firmly rooted in your friendship with the world then why would either of you identity yourselves as being Christian?

Clinging to worldly veiws and values is friendship with the world, and friendship with the world is enmity with God. So if you truly believe in a sovereign, all knowing and all powerful God then why do we consistently see you talking about him as though he's a very small and ineffectual 'god'?

Is it because to you 'god' is only real as an idea or philosophy of life?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
31 Jan 17

You don't really contribute much to the discussion do you Lemon Lime. Lies and ad hominem, it other than that it's just Trump support isn't it.
Since you brought it up (lies and ad hominem) are you seriously going to play a 'Trump' card everytime you run into trouble?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
31 Jan 17

I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out, but you and Suzi seem to share a nearly identical theology.

I've seen both you and her at various times outline what you believe as self professing 'Christians', and it's nearly identical. And it appears neither one of you is interested in abandoning any world view that clearly contradicts Christian doc ...[text shortened]... ineffectual 'god'?

ZOOOOOM.

That was you, missing the point, as usual.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 17

Since you brought it up (lies and ad hominem) are you seriously going to play a 'Trump' card everytime you run into trouble?
"Run into trouble"

😵

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 17

I've seen both you and her at various times outline what you believe as self professing 'Christians', and it's nearly identical. And it appears neither one of you is interested in abandoning any world view that clearly contradicts Christian doc ...[text shortened]... ineffectual 'god'?

Gosh you've got a boner for me today don't you Lemon Lime. 😉

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

What's this got to do with my reply to the OP?
You are just dodging here. Have you decided whether you are a Christian? As a Christian do you just blank out the Old Testament and pretend that it doesn't exist? If not how do you account for the events of the Old Testament ? Would you care to explain why you think you are in a position to hold God accountable for his actions ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 17

You are just dodging here. Have you decided whether you are a Christian? As a Christian do you just blank out the Old Testament and pretend that it doesn't exist? If not how do you account for the events of the Old Testament ? Would you care to explain why you think you are in a position to hold God accountable for his actions ?
When you address my questions to you in the FMJ thread, I'll consider entertaining you here 🙂

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
31 Jan 17
1 edit

When you address my questions to you in the FMJ thread, I'll consider entertaining you here 🙂
Ah ok so you are just playing games here. I have addressed your question as best I can, but you won't even give mine a shot.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
31 Jan 17

Ah ok so you are just playing games here. I have addressed your question as best I can, but you won't even give mine a shot.
Sir, it is just plain cruel to shoot a lame duck.