@ vishvahetu

@ vishvahetu

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Feb 11

Visha doesn't have the power to apologise. He is below the level of Srimad Bhagavatam.

He is a lower level attempt.

Q.E.D.

-m

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by mikelom
The word 'dishonest' implies 'liar', purely by its notion, and the receiver's inference of the word 'liar' is a perfectly legitimate receipt of your intent to vulgarise and apply disdain to said person.

Your knowledge of the use of English is therefore dishonest!

As for anybody 'disagreeing with you' is dishonest is quite blind, frugal, ignorant and qu ...[text shortened]... st, please be prepared for an almighty attack upon your own persona. Believe me.

-m.
You speak dishonestly by twisting words and their meanings

Its common knowledge that to call someone a liar is somewhat a little crass.

But to say someone is dishonest, is a term a gentleman would use when dealing with deceitful people like yourself.

It is because I know the difference between theses words that I choose to use them correctly.

I never use the word liar.

To call a dishonest person dishonest, is necessary when dealing with obstinate persons who are not truthful.

The world is consumed by cheating untruthful persons, and when I encounter them of all place in the spirituality forum, I expose them for what they are because they mislead and misdirect everyone who comes in contact with their nonsense.

Your particular nonsense is that there is no God, so what are you doing in this forum because I do not want to hear this falsity.......it causes pain to my ears.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
You are fabricating and that is dishonest.
Are these "fabrications" too?

04 Feb '11 19:18 (West Indonesian Time) I am only interested in presenting truth, and exposing false teachings of cheating science and cheating religion.

06 Feb '11 10:49 I have a faculty called insight, that affords me to see things that others cannot.

06 Feb '11 09:05 When discussing religion and spirituality many persons are teaching falsity, and if am to be part of the discussion I would have to correct the falsity to be able to continue......can you see that? Now.... because of dishonesty persons are not wanting their error to be corrected, and they then say I am insulting them for exposing the error.....that is like the child telling the teacher, that he is being insulted because of being corrected.

06 Feb '11 07:02 I am fortunate to subscribe to the only authority on God and religion (Vedanta Sutra by Srila Vyasadeva,) so from this position I can clearly see what is false and what is not.

06 Feb '11 16:04 Now where the dishonesty comes into the whole thing is....their refusal to be corrected which puts an end to the conversation, and when I try to continue after making the correction....they still continue to reject.

06 Feb '11 14:41 I address people who are dishonest as dishonest, and how can I address them any other way?

03 Feb '11 21:07 What I have presented is truth...you cannot deny it. Has the truth exposed your false beliefs?

It is completely apparent that divegeester has summarized your "agenda" perfectly.

Are you claiming not to have written the words quoted above?

You owe him an apology.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Are these "fabrications" too?

04 Feb '11 19:18 (West Indonesian Time) [b]I am only interested in presenting truth, and exposing false teachings of cheating science and cheating religion.

06 Feb '11 10:49 I have a faculty called insight, that affords me to see things that others cannot.

06 Feb '11 09:05 When discussing religion and spiritua ...[text shortened]... e you claiming not to have written the words quoted above?

You owe him an apology.
I am not talking about all those statements which are true and I would say them again a million times......over

But I am talking about the following falsity

You have falsely and dishonestly said, that I said made the following statement...

Your quote * my sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding to those beliefs* end your quote.

Why have you said that I made this statement when I did not?

You and your cronies are seriously damaged, and you cannot stand on your own, but have to post up falsity.

You are seriously dishonest.

Truly you are a time waster, and I cannot continue with your dishonest mind games.

m
Ajarn

Wat?

Moves
06 Feb 11

You speak dishonestly by twisting words and their meanings

But to say someone is dishonest, is a term a gentleman would use when dealing with deceitful people like yourself.

It is because I know the difference between theses words that I choose to use them correctly.

...[text shortened]... doing in this forum because I do not want to hear this falsity.......it causes pain to my ears.
You are hilarious. You should be on American stage as a humorist!

You quote, "You speak dishonestly by twisting words and their meanings

I never use the word liar.

A gentleman now uses the word dishonest, without implying 'liar'?? 😲

You're off your rocker! πŸ™

I twist words and meanings do I?

The meaning, and yet again I will try to explain for your meek brain, of 'dishonest' by pure association within the English language IMPLIES 'liar'.

I haven't twisted any meaning of the English words.

You try to defend your unthought out, and wreckless use of words, by saying I abuse the English language, when it is quite clearly YOU who does not know how to use it.

Shame on you!

-m.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11
1 edit

I am always ready and willing....please give me your definition of dishonesty and honesty.
Let's try it again, apologies to the original author.

No you are not "always ready and willing" to engage in discussion. I read most of your incessant claims to be the fountain of truth and I distinctly remember you saying words to the effect that your sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs - in fact what you said, exactly, was "I am not looking to get converts, that's not my agenda. I simply have observed that much error is posted up in the forum and feel I must at least challenge that." ...how is that demonstrating an intent to engage in debate? I also remember you saying your time here was coming to an end!

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

You have falsely and dishonestly said, that I said made the following statement...

Your quote * my sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding to those beliefs* end your quote.

Why have you said that I made this statement when I did not?
Divegeester didn't put it in quotation marks, vishvahetu. It was even in reported speech and he used "your" not "my" as you now claim, strangely. It is a paraphrase. Clearly so. And I have now clearly demonstrated that it is an accurate summing up of your demeanour and attitude to debate on this forum.

Do you deny posting all the messages I quoted above which also demonstrate that your sole purpose here is seemingly to "correct" what you see as the bogus beliefs and what you call the "dishonesty" of those holding to those beliefs?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Dude, before you change your avatar again, is that Johnny Knoxville? (Jackass fame)
Where's Johnny? You bast**d FMF.

πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

You and your cronies are seriously damaged, and you cannot stand on your own, but have to post up falsity.
I have posted eight of your recent quotes. Verbatim. No falsity involved. They are your words. Earlier you denied posting one of them. Are you denying that you posted them?

You owe divegeester an apology. His paraphrase was spot on. Quite obviously. You really must apologize. What is stopping you?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
No you are not "always ready and willing" to engage in discussion. I read most of your incessant claims to be the fountain of truth and I distinctly remember you saying words to the effect that your sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs - in fact what you said, exactly, was [b]"I am not looking to ge intent to engage in debate? I also remember you saying your time here was coming to an end!
I did say the above statement, because some person accused me of trying to get converts (more dishonesty on their part)...........and I would say it again a thousand times.

But.....It is improper to make out something, I did not say.

This was just a small part of the mountain of dishonesty I have to confront on a daily basis in this forum... and of all places the spirituality forum.

Let the falsity remain in the science forum, but not here in the spirituality forum.

I cannot discuss with persons who do not adhere to truthfulness, it makes for impossible discussion.

I present that animal killing is wrong and then I have twenty persons saying it is not wrong, and then they say its only my belief so why should they accept.

Its not my personal belief, but I have accepted it because it is truthful and is taught in the Vedanta Sutra.

If Vedanta Sutra would say animal slaughter was not wrong, then I would accept that.....but it doesn't because Vedanta Sutra does not present error.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

I did say the above statement....
So you admit you said it. Are you denying that you made the other seven statements?

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

I cannot discuss with persons who do not adhere to truthfulness, it makes for impossible discussion.
But vishvahetu, don't you see now, you define "persons who do not adhere to truthfulness" as people who have a different belief system from you. And now here's you saying you "cannot discuss with [these] persons". That does not square with your claim to be "always ready and willing" to enter into genuine discussion. You owe divegeester an apology.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Divegeester didn't put it in quotation marks, vishvahetu. It was even in reported speech and he used "your" not "my" as you now claim, strangely. It is a paraphrase. Clearly so. And I have now clearly demonstrated that it is an accurate summing up of your demeanour and attitude to debate on this forum.

Do you deny posting all the messages I quoted above which ...[text shortened]... the bogus beliefs and what you call the "dishonesty" of those holding to those beliefs?
Yes I do agree and I would say it again a million times for there is nothing I said that is false.

When in a spiritual discussion the playing field has to be one of truthfulness, or otherwise it will be a farce.

So my first requirement is to clear away all the false nonsense talk, so as to have that truthful standing platform.

I argue with person who say the cosmos just popped into existence without any intelligent directive....this is dishonest to present, it has no basis of truth in it.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
But vishvahetu, don't you see now, you define "persons who do not adhere to truthfulness" as people who have a different belief system from you. And now here's you saying you "cannot discuss with [these] persons". That does not square with your claim to be "always ready and willing" to enter into genuine discussion. You owe divegeester an apology.
What you are is a serial debater.

You wont even present what you are defending, except all I know at this stage, is that your are championing falsity, because you are defending the very persons who speak dishonestly.

I am ready and willing to discuss but the playing field must be based in truthfulness

F

Moves
06 Feb 11
1 edit

Yes I do agree and I would say it again a million times for there is nothing I said that is false.
So it does seem quite clear that your sole purpose (your "agenda" as you have now admitted) is to "correct" what you see as the "bogus beliefs" and the "dishonesty" of those who have those beliefs. This is incompatible with your claim that you are interested in genuine discussion.