@ vishvahetu

@ vishvahetu

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by vishvahetu
There is false humour and authentic humour, and I do not subscribe to false humour.

Presenting falsity in science and religion is misdirecting the whole world into ignorance, and I do not find this humorous

Did you know that a fool when exposed often resorts to humour, to lighten up his predicament.
But there is nothing but God. How can you go wrong?

Like i said, you are who you are, and I respect your consistency.

Now go my son and ROCK!! 😉

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by sonhouse
"authorized' by whom? When you say that, it makes it sound like just another version of human hierarchy raising its ugly head, making some human the link between him or her and some god or other. Just why do you think we should see that as just another man made religion, even if it is 2 times or 20 times older than christianity?
A real god would just speak ...[text shortened]... y human individually, not needing another human to be the master link in some godly hierarchy.
The Vedic teachings come to us in Sanskrit, and if you could read Sanskrit you would have in your hands the perfect authentic teachings.

But hundreds of people have translated these Sanskrit writings with their personal agendas and misconceptions, and have done a great disservice in doing so.

This is why you must get the authorized translations or you will be getting the wrong thing.

Any translations by AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada will be authorized.

You are complaining and judging Vedanta, and you know nothing of Vedanta Sutra.........I have said before, you must study and live it before you can judge it, otherwise you are not sincere.

Living Vedanta Sutra shall give you the necessary spiritual insight to understand correctly.

With your presently conditioned mind.......what could you understand without difficulty.

Can you understand without difficultly that animal slaughter is wrong.....do you see my point.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
But there is nothing but God. How can you go wrong?

Like i said, you are who you are, and I respect your consistency.

Now go my son and ROCK!! 😉
Thankyou..

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
06 Feb 11

And here's something unfunny, comments from christians welcome.

"I got your letter, today, and i miss you all so much here
I can't wait to see you all, and I'm counting the days dear
I still believe that there's gold, at the end of the world
When I come home, to Illinois, on the day after tomorrow

It is so hard, and its cold, and I'm tired taking orders
And I miss, old Rockford town, about the Wisconsin borders
But I miss you wont believe
Shovelling snow and breakin leaves
And my plane, will touch down, on the day after tomorrow

I close my eyes, every night, and I dream I can hold you
They fill us full of lies, everyone buys, about what it means to be a soldier
I still dont know how I'm supposed to feel
About all the blood thats been spilled
Ho-god on his feet, get me back home,
on the day after tomorrow

You cant deny , the other side, want to die anymore than we do
What I'm trying to say, is dont they pray , to the same god as we do?
Tell me how does god choose?
Whose prayers does he refuse?
Who turns the wheel?
Who rolls the dice?
On the day after tomorrow

i am not foghting for justice, I am not fighting for freedom
I am fighting for my life, and another day in the world here
I just do what I've been told
Your just the gravel on the road
And only the lucky one come home on the days after tomorrrow

And the summer, it too will fade, and it brings the winters frost dear
And I know, we too are weak, of all the things we have lost here
I'll be 21 today
I've been saving all my pay
And my plane , will touch down, on the day after tomorrow"

Tom Waits, "The Day after Tomorrow", Real Gone album.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by Agerg
[b]Therefore my use of words are perfectly placed when you can understand from my perspective.
Thing is vishvahetu, we don't understand your (or from your) perspective and given the way you address people it's doubtful 'we' ever will.
We often take words to mean what dictionaries say they mean as opposed to predicting what is meant by them on behalf of s ...[text shortened]... st" I'm aware of (other than yours) include *failing to believe what vishvahetu asserts*.[/b]
I address people who are dishonest as dishonest, and how can I address them any other way?

They are mocking themselves by saying the cosmos has no intelligence at its foundation.....

Or others say that animal slaughter is not wrong because their Bible says so.

These statement are clearly dishonest for no sane man can support them.

They are presenting false dishonest statements that they have no conviction to, and they could not present these very same staements, if they were standing before one thousand school children in their assembly hall.

Could the Christian preacher stand with a microphone in front of 1000 children at school, and say animal cruelty is not wrong.

Could the science teacher stand in that assembly hall, and say in front of a microphone to one thousand students ...... (the foundation of the cosmos with all its galaxies and planets teaming with millions of forms of life, has no intelligence behind it and just popped into existence after a big random explosion).....they could not do it for they would be ashamed.

Do you see now why they are dishonest....because they could not do that, but they speak of it, and therefore their duplicitous nature is revealing their dishonest nature.

Can you deny this???

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by FMF
Nothing mysterious going on. When you start using the words correctly, then perhaps some genuine discussion can begin.
I am using the words properly, but you are in disagreement because I have indirectly exposed your beliefs what ever they are.

If your beliefs were not exposed as being questionable, you would not be following me around this forum complaining, and the only thing you have to say to give your questionable beliefs any support is, that I am using this word or that word incorrectly.

It is you who do not know the meaning of dishonesty, because you dishonestly play hide and seek in this forum

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

It is you who do not know the meaning of dishonesty, because you dishonestly play hide and seek in this forum
You are misusing the word "dishonesty", vishvahetu. You do a gross disservice to your belief system.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

If your beliefs were not exposed as being questionable, you would not be following me around this forum complaining, and the only thing you have to say to give your questionable beliefs any support is, that I am using this word or that word incorrectly.
I am waiting for you to indicate that you are willing to enter into genuine discussion, using words conventionally, and in a spirit of common decency and respect for others. It is you is the barrier to discussion.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I am waiting for you to indicate that you are willing to enter into genuine discussion, using words conventionally, and in a spirit of common decency and respect for others. It is you is the barrier to discussion.
I am always ready and willing....please give me your definition of dishonesty and honesty.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11
2 edits

I am always ready and willing....please give me your definition of dishonesty and honesty.
You know full well what they are. As soon as you withdraw your preemptive assertion that those who disagree with you are liars, and concede that what you describe to us is simply your own belief system, and accept that other members of this community have belief systems that are different from yours and they talk about them in good faith, then discussion can commence. Until then you are only engaged in vain monologues littered with incorrectly used vocabulary.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Feb 11

No you are not "always ready and willing" to engage in discussion. I read most of your incessant claims to be the fountain of truth and I distinctly remember you stating that your sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs - how is that demonstrating an intent to engage in debate? I also remember you saying your time here was coming to an end!

FMF has you completely sussed and is spot-on; you are a vain, arrogant self opinionated rude troll whose only mantra is "I'm right" and "the rest of you are liars". You offer very little substantiation of your beliefs let alone the ludicrous claims about other posters beliefs. Having been here for about 3 years now I find you to be one of the most disturbed posters I've come across; you are far worse than Grampy Bobby or Very Rusty.

To me you represent everything that is bad about online communities and most of the negative aspects associated with extreme fundamentalist religion. It would not be an exaggeration for me to say I find you quite scary and very creepy.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by divegeester
No you are not "always ready and willing" to engage in discussion. I read most of your incessant claims to be the fountain of truth and I distinctly remember you stating that your sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs - how is that demonstrating an intent to engage in debate? I also remembe ...[text shortened]... . It would not be an exaggeration for me to say I find you quite scary and very creepy.
You see....... straight of the bat you are being dishonest.

Your statement of what I said I am here for,.... is completely fabricated with your own twisted words...can you deny this?

You are speaking like you do, because you have been exposed yourself for supporting falsity.

Why do you support falsity and reject truth....this is a dishonest stand to take.

You have been here 3 years and I am the first person to reject falsity and present truth....which means I have exposed the false teachings in the Bible.

You are shocked to have been exposed and now you are angry.

Why be angry,..... just simply give up on your false teachings and embrace truth, and you will still be able to believe in God....but it will be the true God and not the false meat eating God of the Bible.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
06 Feb 11

Your statement of what I said I am here for,.... is completely fabricated with your own twisted words...can you deny this?

You are speaking like you do, because you have been exposed yourself for supporting falsity.

Why do you support falsity and reject truth....this is a dishonest stand ...[text shortened]... to believe in God....but it will be the true God and not the false meat eating God of the Bible.
Stop trying to be provoactive, stick to your modus opperandi of just being rude.

I have not fabricated your words, I simply can't be arsed to trawl through all your rubbish to find the post in question. I'm speaking like I do because it what I see based on the EVIDENCE of YOUR posts since you arrived here.

I see you. I see right through you - you know it.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

Yes he can deny it. You said this on 4th February:

vishvahetu: "I am not looking to get converts, that's not my agenda. I simply have observed that much error is posted up in the forum and feel I must at least challenge that."

And you have said something similar many many times before.

So for divegeester to say "I distinctly remember you stating that your sole purpose here was to correct the bogus beliefs and the dishonesty of those holding those beliefs" is neither fabricated nor twisted, but spot on instead.

You now have been caught fibbing. Explicitly. I think you should apologize to divegeester.

F

Moves
06 Feb 11

Originally posted by divegeester
I simply can't be arsed to trawl through all your rubbish to find the post in question.
I could be arsed. But I only bothered with the most recent instance. There are many more.