16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 22:35
    @plantermoo said
    An atheist
    Picking lint from his navel
    Flicks it into the air

Szyntlrigman
    Your usual disintegration is already underway I see.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:15
    @divegeester said
    Your usual disintegration is already underway I see.
    Just having a little fun…
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:463 edits
    @plantermoo said
    Just having a little fun…
    Your usual MO is to arrive with your new account and immediately start cluttering up the Spirituality forum with your repetitive drivel and predictable religious assertions.

After a few days you start to get bored and lose the discipline to required to keep your dysfunctional personality in check. You start posting in other forums, usually debates initially but quickly moving into the general forum where your trollist disinhibition starts to influence your posting.

Within a couple of weeks your guard is down and you’re posting while inebriated or high on amphetamines, sometimes for 24 hours in a go, and by the end of each period of membership here you’re in full foul-mouthed zoomed mode, attacking your detractors, the site owner and making a fool of yourself and getting banned.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:54
    @divegeester said
    Your usual MO is to arrive with your new account and immediately start cluttering up the Spirituality forum with your repetitive drivel and predictable religious assertions.

After a few days you start to get bored and lose the discipline to required to keep your dysfunctional personality in check. You start posting in other forums, usually debates initially but quick ...[text shortened]... ed mode, attacking your detractors, the site owner and making a fool of yourself and getting banned.
    No idea what you’re talking about…
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:55
    @plantermoo said
    No idea what you’re talking about…
    Sure you don’t.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '23 23:58
    @divegeester said
    Sure you don’t.
    I think your obvious paranoia and simmering anger toward a former poster on here are causing you to jump to a lot of false conclusions.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 00:15
    @plantermoo said
    I think your obvious paranoia and simmering anger toward a former poster on here are causing you to jump to a lot of false conclusions.
    Tell me more about this “simmering anger” you think I have towards a former poster?
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 03:04
    @divegeester said
    Tell me more about this “simmering anger” you think I have towards a former poster?
    No interest in playing silly games. I think you know what I’m talking about and don’t want you unloading your anger at that former poster onto me.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 03:06
    @plantermoo said
    I think you know what I’m talking about and don’t want you unloading your anger at that former poster onto me.
    What former poster?
    What simmering anger?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 03:26
    @divegeester said
    What former poster?
    What simmering anger?
    The one you’ve already referenced on here. And it’s clear from your posts that your simmering anger at him is still burning.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 04:53
    @plantermoo said
    The one you’ve already referenced on here. And it’s clear from your posts that your simmering anger at him is still burning.
    I’m lampooning your posting in your previous incarnations and pointing out that you are already disintegrating into it with this one.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:01
    @divegeester said
    I’m lampooning your posting in your previous incarnations and pointing out that you are already disintegrating into it with this one.
    Sure thing 👌
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Mar '23 05:10
    @plantermoo said
    Sure thing 👌
    Yes, my assessment of you on the previous page is just that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree