timeout and timebank

timeout and timebank

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a

Moves
17 Apr 07

Is it possible to give more choices for the timeout and timebank settings?

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
18 Apr 07

Originally posted by abcdan
Is it possible to give more choices for the timeout and timebank settings?
how many more settings do you need?

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
18 Apr 07

Originally posted by wittywonka
how many more settings do you need?
http://tinyurl.com/38qgl2

a

Moves
18 Apr 07

I agree with, Phlabibit. Why not have unlimited options?

My main issue is that for timebank there's nothing between 0 days and 7 days. I like the idea of having a small timebank, in case something unexpected comes up. But I think seven days is too long. It's annoying to have to use one of your game slots to wait for a seven day timebank to run out.

b

Here

Moves
18 Apr 07

what did you have in mind?

a

Moves
18 Apr 07

Originally posted by beatlemania
what did you have in mind?
To have more timebank and timeout options. For example, the timebank can offer "0 days", "1 day", "2 days", "3 days", etc. up to "7 days" and after that the other options can stay as they are with "14 days", "21 days", etc. Or instead of a dropdown box with options, there can be a text box where you can type in any amount of days you want (likewise with the timeout).

DS

Moves
18 Apr 07

To have more timebank and timeout options. For example, the timebank can offer "0 days", "1 day", "2 days", "3 days", etc. up to "7 days" and after that the other options can stay as they are with "14 days", "21 days", etc. Or instead of a dropdown box with options, there can be a text box where you can type in any amount of days you want (likewise with the timeout).
If there was a 3 day option, it would be handy for people who play 1/0 timebanks but are worried about weekends.
But this has been mentioned almost as many times as recs so it doesn't seem likely to be coming any time soon.

b

Here

Moves
24 Apr 07

That's a good idea,I especially would rather have it so you could just type in whatever you wanted for both timeout and timebank.

w
Chocolate Expert

Cocoa Mountains

Moves
25 Apr 07

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
If there was a 3 day option, it would be handy for people who play 1/0 timebanks but are worried about weekends.
But this has been mentioned almost as many times as recs so it doesn't seem likely to be coming any time soon.
Well, I don't think we need to have 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 day timebanks, but a 3-day option would be nice...

k

Moves
25 Apr 07

i'm playing with an opponent with a timebank of 21days. And the timeout is up already. is it possible to claim a win even if the timebank is still running?

SS

Moves
25 Apr 07

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
25 Apr 07

3 day timebank option now added.

-Russ

DS

Moves
26 Apr 07