1. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    21 Sep '22 19:22
    A link to the settings page would be more readily obvious if you add a 'settings' link spelled out in text, and locate it next to the 'Help' link, which is seen in plain sight as you look at the second navigation bar, which currently has a 'home' icon, followed by New Game, Forums, Clubs, Clans, Community, Help. Many of these are also already on the top navigation bar, with both icons and text.

I see that new members and some not so new members are not familiar with how to get to the settings section of the website, so I think this suggestion would be helpful for everyone concerned!
  2. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    22 Sep '22 13:09
    @mwmiller
    I see that new members and some not so new members are not familiar with how to get to the settings section of the website, so I think this suggestion would be helpful for everyone concerned!
    Good idea.I've observed this as well
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 15:25
    I suppose it doesn't help that, even in the drop-down with all your pages at the top right, My Settings is a different style from the rest of the useful options, and more similar to Sign Out.
  4. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    23 Sep '22 16:06
    @Shallow-Blue
    You can also get to the settings pages by clicking on the 'site map' link at the bottom of the page. But the link still would be more "findable" if it were placed right next to the "Help" link, and use a text title to identify it.

It would be fine to leave the current settings links in place where they are now, but just add a settings link next to the help link.
  5. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    28 Oct '22 14:03
    @venda said
    Good idea.I've observed this as well
    Yes, It's currently a little harder to find, so would be a benifit to put it where it is visible.
    The settings link should definitely be easier to see.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    29 Oct '22 03:09
    One of those little gearwheel/sprocket things that everybody uses for settings nowadays. Maybe next to the A accessibility icon.
  7. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Oct '22 15:21
    @kewpie said
    One of those little gearwheel/sprocket things that everybody uses for settings nowadays. Maybe next to the A accessibility icon.
    Good point! That icon is commonly associated with settings. There is plenty of room in the location you mentioned too.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree