Removed posts

Removed posts

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
Exactly! 😵
They enjoy the drama...EXACTLY 😵

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by Very Rusty
I received a warning from a moderator that said in the Public forum that he didn't like me and never would.
Why would this be important if the warning was deserved?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Jul 08

Originally posted by Crowley
Why would this be important if the warning was deserved?
was it deserved? I have already told you it was your member hat on you did with and not your mod hat...You will not find those exact words in our Private Personal Messages to each other.

No it wasn't deserved, and I am still waiting with my open offer in the forum for people to come forward, and I would put them on my ignore list that I allegedly stalked, made personal attacks on and trolling.

Why has this not happened? Probably because there are none, or they are in the tight little inner cicrcle?

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
02 Jul 08

was it deserved? I have already told you it was your member hat on you did with and not your mod hat...You will not find those exact words in our Private Personal Messages to each other.

No it wasn't deserved, and I am still waiting with my open offer in the forum for people to come forward, and I would put them on my ignore list that I allegedly stalk ...[text shortened]... s not happened? Probably because there are none, or they are in the tight little inner cicrcle?
Oh, I see. So you can troll members of the PFC in public forums, but if they alert this and I take action it's this me protecting the "inner circle".

If these posts aren't hidden and said PFC member responds he is attacking you (or whoever) and mods are biased, because these people aren't banned.

And god help us if a mod actually disagrees with you in public, because then we are "adding fuel to the fire".

So, in your perfect world, you can post whatever you want, PFC members can say things like, "Wow Rusty, what a great morning!" and mods are seen but not heard?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
02 Jul 08

Originally posted by Crowley
Oh, I see. So you can troll members of the PFC in public forums, but if they alert this and I take action it's this me protecting the "inner circle".

If these posts aren't hidden and said PFC member responds he is attacking you (or whoever) and mods are biased, because these people aren't banned.

And god help us if a mod actually disagrees with you in ...[text shortened]... an say things like, "Wow Rusty, what a great morning!" and mods are seen but not heard?
Please don't feed the troll.

D

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
02 Jul 08

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Please don't feed the troll.

D
Erfff Off!

GG!

Hi!

Moves
02 Jul 08

C
Not Aleister

Control room

Moves
02 Jul 08

The post that was quoted here has been removed
No, he would turn some fish and bread into DELICIOUS SUSHI for the masses!

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
02 Jul 08

No it wasn't deserved, and I am still waiting with my open offer in the forum for people to come forward, and I would put them on my ignore list that I allegedly stalked, made personal attacks on and trolling.

Why has this not happened? Probably because there are none, or they are in the tight little inner cicrcle?
Or maybe you are on their list and it doesn't matter a toss to them 😛

IC

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by Redmike
When a thread is removed by the mods, would it be possible see who the original poster was?

Otherwise, a user can post something offensive, have it removed, and there is no record of their behaviour.

If we got something like 'Joe Blogg's post has been removed', it might actually discourage people from offensive posts.
It isn't always the thread originator that is to blame when a thread is removed. Why shoot the messenger if someone replies with garbage.

Moves
03 Jul 08

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
03 Jul 08

Originally posted by Ice Cold
It isn't always the thread originator that is to blame when a thread is removed. Why shoot the messenger if someone replies with garbage.
Sometimes the thread created is 'asking' for the type of responses it gets so the thread is removed.

"Yo mamma so ________"

Next, people start talking smack, each user pushing the limit.

P-

l

Moves
03 Jul 08

http://www.netdisaster.com/go.php?mode=ufo&destruction=massive&url=http%3A//www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php%3Fthreadid%3D95953%26page%3D5

J

benching

Moves
07 Aug 08