1. Subscriberdangertilt
    dangertilt
    Herenow
    Moves
    05 Dec '22 13:21
    When I view old games it gives my rating as it is now. It would be better if it showed the rating the game was played at. If you look at an early game when I was 1100, it shows my current rating of 1700
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    05 Dec '22 14:05
    @dangertilt said
    When I view old games it gives my rating as it is now. It would be better if it showed the rating the game was played at. If you look at an early game when I was 1100, it shows my current rating of 1700
    That would probably be a major alteration in the database....and not doable.

The question is what for do you need the rating at the time (you can look it up in the rating graph of the players if it is really important.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    05 Dec '22 17:021 edit
    We already do record the player rating at game start & end, against each game, so no change is necessary - this could be added as a rating then/rating now.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    06 Dec '22 08:11
    @russ said
    We already do record the player rating at game start & end, against each game, so no change is necessary - this could be added as a rating then/rating now.
    I think that would be nice to see.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree