"My Clan Home"

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DMM

USA

Moves
01 Aug 07

For clan leaders i think it would be cool to have an option to acces their clan home from the pull down menu near the top of the screen, and maybe even from the home page.

c
¯\_(^.^)_/¯

Moves
01 Aug 07

Originally posted by Dance Master MC
For clan leaders i think it would be cool to have an option to acces their clan home from the pull down menu near the top of the screen, and maybe even from the home page.
agreed.

i

Moves
01 Aug 07

also agreed

b

Here

Moves
01 Aug 07

yes,agreed.

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
01 Aug 07

How about on the drop down menu when you click "My Home"? Then it's only a click away no matter where you are.

b

Here

Moves
01 Aug 07

Originally posted by c99ux
How about on the drop down menu when you click "My Home"? Then it's only a click away no matter where you are.
Yes! An even better idea, rec'd.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Aug 07

You can go to the "My Home" page directly when you click the little house in the corner. (I just realized this today) How hard would it be to have another icon on the other end of the menu (or even right next to the Home house) for Clan Home?

DMM

USA

Moves
01 Aug 07

Originally posted by Suzianne
You can go to the "My Home" page directly when you click the little house in the corner. (I just realized this today) How hard would it be to have another icon on the other end of the menu (or even right next to the Home house) for Clan Home?
Yes another icon such as a shield?

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
01 Aug 07

Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D

c
'Sir' to you

Osaka, Japan

Moves
01 Aug 07
1 edit

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Using Firefox and ouroboros' greasemonkey scripts, I can click "My Home" and I have an option in the drop down list for "My Clans".

D
"My Clans" but not "My Clan"

(yeah, I know it's only a few seconds to load, and one more click, but...)

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
01 Aug 07

"My Clans" but not "My Clan"

(yeah, I know it's only a few seconds to load, and one more click, but...)
Fair enough. In the meantime, you could add a link to your clan page on your bookmarks toolbar in FF... ie: the link would point to http://www.timeforchess.com/clan/home.php?cid=24435 for yourself.

D

DMM

USA

Moves
01 Aug 07

Originally posted by Ragnorak
Fair enough. In the meantime, you could add a link to your clan page on your bookmarks toolbar in FF... ie: the link would point to http://www.timeforchess.com/clan/home.php?cid=24435 for yourself.

D
I don't fiddle with bookmarks, I like everything self contained.

A
Checkmate 2 U!

Checkmating you!

Moves
04 Aug 07

Yes! Very good! rec'd