1. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    20 Aug '21 13:54
    After looking at the data, I decided to limit concurrent games to 1 thousand for subscribers.

Any attempt to enter a tournament which would raise your game load to beyond this will be blocked in future.

Currently, this change does only impact one player, but any existing tournaments that have been entered, even if unstarted, remain unaffected. So tournament entry as from today will be restricted.
  2. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Aug '21 17:14
    @Russ
    This is a good start.
    A tougher nut to crack may be stopping players from entering tournaments and then resigning all their games en-masse.
    This takes away a spot from other players (paying subscribers) who can't get into a tournament because someone else has taken a spot, and then didn't even bother to play their games.
    It has to be maddening to a subscriber. And to the owner of this site.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    24 Aug '21 18:01
    @mghrn55 said
    @Russ
    This is a good start.
    A tougher nut to crack may be stopping players from entering tournaments and then resigning all their games en-masse.
    This takes away a spot from other players (paying subscribers) who can't get into a tournament because someone else has taken a spot, and then didn't even bother to play their games.
    It has to be maddening to a subscriber. And to the owner of this site.
    I have seen this happen more that once. For what reason though?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree