Forum for non subs

Forum for non subs

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DS

Moves
24 Jun 06

...certain subs would be allowed - but only the ones we like. 😉

This is an idea to balance against the clamour to have subs only forum.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
24 Jun 06

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove

so i'd be alowed in, right..........right?

:'(

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
24 Jun 06

You mean in order to be fair with the subs who pay for this site? Why should it be fair? Non-subs don't pay, yet there is a constant stream of whining about more features that they should get:

Tournaments
Clans
Sieges
Non-Subs Forums

Forget it. If you want the features pay for it like the rest of us. Russ works hard for the money and shouldn't have to be pandering to non-subs. He already does a ton for them, including no expiry on their account. This means that someone can play indefinately without paying, and that is a huge benefit.

DS

Moves
24 Jun 06

Originally posted by Gastel
You mean in order to be fair with the subs who pay for this site? Why should it be fair? Non-subs don't pay, yet there is a constant stream of whining about more features that they should get:

Tournaments
Clans
Sieges
Non-Subs Forums

Forget it. If you want the features pay for it like the rest of us. Russ works hard for the money and shouldn't ha ...[text shortened]... nt. This means that someone can play indefinately without paying, and that is a huge benefit.
I don't want
Clans
Tournaments
Sieges
and why are you so against it, it doesn't affect you - you are already on the banned list.

Or are you just bootlicking?

DS

Moves
24 Jun 06

Originally posted by huckleberryhound
so i'd be alowed in, right..........right?

:'(
yep, no problem you would be welcome. [unlike that mong-ed above]

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
25 Jun 06

I don't want
Clans
Tournaments
Sieges
and why are you so against it, it doesn't affect you - you are already on the banned list.

Or are you just bootlicking?
What? Banned list? I think you drink to much guava juice.

The threads from non-subs are often about wanting more. They should be happy with what they get already, as it is plenty generous. If you want exclusive content, pay for the site and support Russ. Why are you against that?

F

Moves
25 Jun 06

Forum for non subs
Isn't every forum for non subs?
(And subs also of course,,,)
Non subs are not excluded in any forum as I know.

DS

Moves
25 Jun 06
1 edit

Originally posted by FabianFnas
Isn't every forum for non subs?
(And subs also of course,,,)
Non subs are not excluded in any forum as I know.
The private forums. But if the calls for sub only forums is acted upon, I reckon there should also be a non sub forum.

DS

Moves
25 Jun 06
2 edits

What? Banned list? I think you drink to much guava juice.

The threads from non-subs are often about wanting more. They should be happy with what they get already, as it is plenty generous. If you want exclusive content, pay for the site and support Russ. Why are you against that?
I'm not talking about the site's banned list, just the non-subs forum banned list. 😛

What makes you wrongly think I am against people subscribing for the extra facilities? Far from it, I am all in favour of subscribing, the extras are simply not required at this time by me. 🙄

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
25 Jun 06

I'm not talking about the site's banned list, just the non-subs forum banned list. 😛

What makes you wrongly think I am against people subscribing for the extra facilities? Far from it, I am all in favour of subscribing, the extras are simply not required at this time by me. 🙄
Except for a non-sub exclusive forum.

DS

Moves
26 Jun 06

Except for a non-sub exclusive forum.
Oh right, I'd better subscribe so I can get a non-subs forum.
No need to be so upset because I get 6 games free, it REALLY doesn't affect you; if I ever subscribe you won't be getting the money.

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
26 Jun 06

Oh right, I'd better subscribe so I can get a non-subs forum.
No need to be so upset because I get 6 games free, it REALLY doesn't affect you; if I ever subscribe you won't be getting the money.
Read your own post. You indicate you don't need any extras... except you want an extra non-subs forum... hmmmm... can you spell 'hypocrite'? And I wouldn't want your money, I'm not doing the work that SHOULD be paid for by people who enjoy the services. I joined even before I wanted more games, because the site was worth paying for and Russ deserves the support.

DS

Moves
27 Jun 06

G

B is for bye bye

Moves
27 Jun 06

idiot 😠
It's idiotic to support the people who put in the effort to supply you with a quality service? You need to re-evaluate your contribution to humanity.

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
27 Jun 06

You need to re-evaluate your contribution to humanity.
LOL

Who knew subscribing put one on a level with Mother Theresa?

Another subscriber waxing virtuous about their lost $29. I wonder how many of you would pay for the site if you didn't get any extra features!? I say, pay the money and renounce your clans, tournaments, sieges, and extra games, if you're so concerned about 'contributing to humanity'.