Double points

Double points

Site Ideas

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
25 Jun 10

In clan challenges with 5 or more players, I propose that we double the points awarded if one clan sweeps all the games. It's a lofty goal that is not easy to attain on a regular basis and it should be rewarded.
what do you think?

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
25 Jun 10

Originally posted by Scotty70
In clan challenges with 5 or more players, I propose that we double the points awarded if one clan sweeps all the games. It's a lofty goal that is not easy to attain on a regular basis and it should be rewarded.
what do you think?
NOt a good idea.

There were several ideas about rescoring clan challenges, see Thread 130408, but yet again nothing came of it.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
25 Jun 10

Originally posted by adramforall
NOt a good idea.

There were several ideas about rescoring clan challenges, see Thread 130408, but yet again nothing came of it.
The reform talk runs back years and years. Remember the pendejo-no1 proposal?

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
27 Jun 10

what do you think?
Dont like this idea. It will stimulate clanleaders to post even more lopsided challenges then some already do...

Maddog1213

Central Office

Moves
28 Jun 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
Dont like this idea. It will stimulate clanleaders to post even more lopsided challenges then some already do...
What are the chances that you challenge a clan where you know ahead of time that you will get a sweep from that challenge?
You would have to get collusion from all 5 members of the clan to throw games, and I think RHP members are too honorable to just throw games.
I could be just be naive to the situation, but I think it could work.

z
Thread Killing Chimp

In your retina!:D

Moves
29 Jun 10

What are the chances that you challenge a clan where you know ahead of time that you will get a sweep from that challenge?
You would have to get collusion from all 5 members of the clan to throw games, and I think RHP members are too honorable to just throw games.
I could be just be naive to the situation, but I think it could work.
Those chances are small, but thats not the point.
The point is that clanleaders of clans that are really interested in getting as much clan points as possible will try to increase thier chances of sweeping teams out by placing lopsided challenges in thier favour.

So in stead of rewarding players for well played games you are actually rewarding the lopsided challenges more with this rule im afraid.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30 Jun 10

Originally posted by zozozozo
Those chances are small, but thats not the point.
The point is that clanleaders of clans that are really interested in getting as much clan points as possible will try to increase thier chances of sweeping teams out by placing lopsided challenges in thier favour.

So in stead of rewarding players for well played games you are actually rewarding the lopsided challenges more with this rule im afraid.
Not that we have any clan leaders who would actually do this.

Oh, noooooooo.