1. West Wales
    Moves
    30 Oct '22 09:51
    At the moment it seems difficult to accept an offered draw in the app.
    When you open the app the popup message says you've been offered a draw but pressing ok doesn't accept it. Then you're not presented with any button to submit or accept draw, so if you look in the menu for 'accept draw' and click that, there's still no submit button, so then you make a move and finally a submit button shows but pressing it doesn't accept the draw.

I think it works better than that on the website version, it's been a while since I've seen one on the website but from memory I think the accept button shows straight away.

I think the app needs something to make it clear that you've only made a move and haven't accepted the draw and/or an easier way to accept the draw, without having to make a move first.
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    30 Oct '22 13:011 edit
    @coedycode

Are using the iPhone app? (v5.0.8 specifically) There has been an issue with draw acceptance that is fixed on the release being rolled out right now.

Assuming the above, once you get v5.0.9, please let me know if the problem is resolved.

More here :

Thread 195236
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    31 Oct '22 01:051 edit
    @Russ

5.0.9 Tested. Fixed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree