1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Nov '21 18:31
    @Liljo
    Don't quit your day job, comedy is not your thing.
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    07 Nov '21 19:17
    @sonhouse said
    @Liljo
    Don't quit your day job, comedy is not your thing.
    No worries there. Won't quit either job.

Have to pay for all your free stuff.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Nov '21 18:44
    @Liljo
    Well great, I accept Visa, Mastercard, KFC food stamps......
  4. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    12 Nov '21 02:03
    @sonhouse said
    @Liljo
    Well great, I accept Visa, Mastercard, KFC food stamps......
    LOL! ! !
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Nov '21 17:36
    @Liljo
    Your profile says you like motorcycles. I do but our daughter Darcy also loved her Harley but a woman in a caddy pulled a left turn without signaling and Darcy died instantly.

Wife had me sell all my cycles so I did in Darcy's honor.

A kid who could have been ANYTHING.

WAY above mensa level intelligent, IQ like 170.

A terrible loss to our family.

Wife still mourns 20 years later.
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 00:53
    @sonhouse said
    @Liljo
    Your profile says you like motorcycles. I do but our daughter Darcy also loved her Harley but a woman in a caddy pulled a left turn without signaling and Darcy died instantly.

Wife had me sell all my cycles so I did in Darcy's honor.

A kid who could have been ANYTHING.

WAY above mensa level intelligent, IQ like 170.

A terrible loss to our family.

Wife still mourns 20 years later.
    Sonhouse, that is so sad and tragic. I’ve lost very close friends to very similar events as the one that took your daughter.

Very sorry for you and your family to have had to go through that. There can be no greater pain than for loving parents to lose a child. Prayers up.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '21 02:53
    @Liljo
    Yes, the other thing is parent dying first, natural but still traumatic for the kids.
    I watch a cable show about Billy Brown, the Browntown reality show, been going on for years, 7 kids, mom and dad, but dad Billy just died for real and the family is really distraught.
    He was a brilliant man and knew how to get things done, they lived in Alaska and now in Washington state on a huge plot of land trying to get a working ranch going.

The adult kids are now left with trying to get everything done without the former direction of dad who knew what to do almost in any situation.

Anyway, they miss him terribly.
    My own father died in a robbery at my parent's mom and pop store near the Salton Sea, he was shot by a Mexican gang wielding pistols and my dad was 83 ATT and was actually winning a fight with one of them but another dude came up and blew off half his head. Mom was shot also but a glancing blow and she lived.
    The perps came back when mom was alone in the store and crowed about how he blew away my dad.
    So next they tried to rob a bank and that didn't turn out so well for them, they got caught and were sent to prison and the guy who killed my dad got shived and there was one less killer around.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree