1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Aug '21 23:05
    @Eladar
    I am going to the subject of MOTIVATION. You NEVER debate in good faith. You ALWAYS go with 'I am the smartest person in the room and if you don't believe what my 99 year old scientist says, YOU are the DUMBEST on in the room."
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '21 13:42
    @sonhouse said
    @Eladar
    I am going to the subject of MOTIVATION. You NEVER debate in good faith. You ALWAYS go with 'I am the smartest person in the room and if you don't believe what my 99 year old scientist says, YOU are the DUMBEST on in the room."
    You must have smoked to much of it. You are really paranoid today.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Sep '21 23:031 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    No, that is reality. You folks live in an alternate universe run by your god king tRUMP.
    BTW, you are WELOME TO IT. JUST STAY THERE, don't come out into the real world expecting credence.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 02:37
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    No, that is reality. You folks live in an alternate universe run by your god king tRUMP.
    BTW, you are WELOME TO IT. JUST STAY THERE, don't come out into the real world expecting credence.
    What would you do without trump?
    You would have nothing to complain about.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 21:44
    @Metal-Brain
    I can think of a hundred ways the entire planet would benefit from the total loss of your god king Trump.
    Like getting rid of his yes men, like Barr, or do you actually think Barr was an actual independent AG?

Or Pompeo or Rudy, they independent or did they and still suck up to Trump daily?
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Sep '21 23:59
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    I can think of a hundred ways the entire planet would benefit from the total loss of your god king Trump.
    Like getting rid of his yes men, like Barr, or do you actually think Barr was an actual independent AG?

Or Pompeo or Rudy, they independent or did they and still suck up to Trump daily?
    Then why are you letting him have rent free space in your brain?
    The entire planet would benefit from the total loss of your obsession with Trump.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Sep '21 16:521 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    We apparently will NEVER get over Trump since he has corrupted the entire system, from SCOTUS down to local level judges, HUNDREDS of Trumpites in place.

And now the republican IDIOTS copycat his 'Election Fraud' JUST LIKE TRUMP said TEN years ago, If I lose, the election is RIGGED.

And now the recall vote for Newsom, SAME EXACT THING going on.

RIGGED election even before the votes were counted.

And then there is the circus going on in Arizona, that Ninja idiot is really milking it.

A job that originally was to take a few weeks, now more than 6 months and WOW, no Chinese bamboo tainted vote papers were found.

Bummer, eh.

Now that bit has infected Michigan.

And you somehow still think the republican party is for the PEOPLE?

If you think that, tell me what POLICY bills have repubs sponsered?
    That would be near ZERO, the rest of their so called energy devoted to stopping ANYTHING coming out of the dem side.
    Moscow Mitch already said as much ON CAMERA.

I am the grim Reaper, like he thinks he is some kind of political GOD or other, not giving a CRAP about whether those bills are needed or not, and now that the infrastructure bill was passed by ONLY dem votes, wow, now all of a sudden those republicans are touting that bill as really great, oh, yes, I voted it down, but hey, lets forget my silly errors.

You seriously think things are going to automatically go back to where Repubs actually DEBATED, for instance they (Senate) did not even allow DEBATE on the bill.

You seem to want to downplay the real issue. TRUMP STILL CONTROLS the repub party.

So we will fight him on the streets, in the business, in church, in schools.

We WILL NOT let Trump destroy the IDEA of democracy which OF COURSE you downplay that issue by IGNORING it, just like all the REST of the corruption going on in the Republican party right now.

And you ignore the FACT JACK that at least 4 former members of Trump's cabinet are under investigation by the AG and others, and don't forget Trump's tax issue.

And you think he is the best thing ever to happen to the US, when in fact he may be the reason democracy FAILS here and reverts to an authoritarian regime much like Putin in Russia, Trump's mentor.

OH NO, that could NEVER happen HERE, you would scream.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Sep '21 23:12
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    We apparently will NEVER get over Trump since he has corrupted the entire system, from SCOTUS down to local level judges, HUNDREDS of Trumpites in place.

And now the republican IDIOTS copycat his 'Election Fraud' JUST LIKE TRUMP said TEN years ago, If I lose, the election is RIGGED.

And now the recall vote for Newsom, SAME EXACT THING going on.

RIGGED ...[text shortened]... uch like Putin in Russia, Trump's mentor.

OH NO, that could NEVER happen HERE, you would scream.
    The entire system was corrupted before I was even born.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Oct '21 17:161 edit
    @Metal-Brain
    Which is why I say you are a TRAITOR. You want nothing more than the overthrow of the US form of governance.

BTW, you just ADMITTED Barr was not a real AG but acting as Trumps personal hit man.
    Prove me wrong.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 09:51
    @eladar said
    Many kids of druggies end up in state custody or being raised by grandparents.

Sex drugs and rock and roll is not a saying for nothing. Kids are s result of that sex induced sex. Marijuana is not the only drug but it is in the mix.

But as long as drug issues is not the reason kids are taken from parents, then I have no issues with drugs.

If society gets to pay for the poor choices of others, then drugs need to remain illegal. It is an issue of morality.
    Sex induced sex -- omg, watch out everyone!
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 15:41
    @sonhouse
    Your non answer tells a huge story.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Oct '21 01:31
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Which is why I say you are a TRAITOR. You want nothing more than the overthrow of the US form of governance.

BTW, you just ADMITTED Barr was not a real AG but acting as Trumps personal hit man.
    Prove me wrong.
    "BTW, you just ADMITTED Barr was not a real AG but acting as Trumps personal hit man"

I never said that. What kind of drugs are you on?
  13. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    05 Nov '21 02:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Yeah but things that kill people like guns are just fine I guess. Idiot!
    ...and motorcycles, and fatty foods, and cars, and trucks, and airplanes, and helicopters, and caffeine, and alcohol, and mountain bikes, and swimming pools, and snow skis, and fast boats, and electricity, and natural gas in homes, and...

Anyway, back to pot and schizo...I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're okay.

Cough. Wanna hit?
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Nov '21 20:46
    @Metal-Brain
    So you admit you never said that about Barr but ignore the fact I called you a traitor.

You spout crap like 'the US was NEVER a democracy' where you are just cranking semantics.

You claim Trump is a 'creep' but you defend him at every turn, spouting stuff coming right out of the Putin playbook, sow discord, spread lies and misinformation in a deliberate attempt to overthrow the US government.

You are too weak to just do it voting, you clearly WANT violence.
  15. Joined
    28 Feb '16
    Moves
    07 Nov '21 15:11
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So you admit you never said that about Barr but ignore the fact I called you a traitor.

You spout crap like 'the US was NEVER a democracy' where you are just cranking semantics.

You claim Trump is a 'creep' but you defend him at every turn, spouting stuff coming right out of the Putin playbook, sow discord, spread lies and misinformation in a deliberate a ...[text shortened]... to overthrow the US government.

You are too weak to just do it voting, you clearly WANT violence.
    Just for the record--let me get this straight.

So you're saying you WON'T vote for Trump if he runs again?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree