Proven Frauds In Evil-lution

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13
1 edit

More on the fraud:

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RUhkgqjug

More on the fraud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mV1ITDJCMpc
Again with the Piltdown man hoax and the statement that neandertals were modern humans with arthritis? Why don't you also tell the background and the motivation of the jerks putting up this trash? Like the fact that PPsimmons videos were kicked off the air in 2012 for violating community standards and they were subsequently posted by another real winner, 'pastor' Carl Gallups, who calls Obama the Antichrist.

I don't think you want people to do actual research on these idiots do you? Here is the skinny on that bunch:

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/PPSIMMONS

BTW, it only took about 2 minutes find out about these frauds.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Again with the Piltdown man hoax and the statement that neandertals were modern humans with arthritis? Why don't you also tell the background and the motivation of the jerks putting up this trash? Like the fact that PPsimmons videos were kicked off the air in 2012 for violating community standards and they were subsequently posted by another real winner, 'p ...[text shortened]... nalwiki.org/wiki/PPSIMMONS

BTW, it only took about 2 minutes find out about these frauds.
You can't refute the message, so you attack the messenger. A typical tactic of Democrats, I must point out. 😏

K

Germany

Moves
25 Feb 13

YouTube, the new peer-reviewed journal. I wonder what its impact factor is.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by KazetNagorra
YouTube, the new peer-reviewed journal. I wonder what its impact factor is.
Pretty great with the anti-science crowd it seems. Post some BS and people will come and believe.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 13

You can't refute the message, so you attack the messenger. A typical tactic of Democrats, I must point out. 😏
The 'message' has been refuted 100 times over. That is BESIDES the issue that the poster is an assshole with no interest in actual science.

jb

Moves
25 Feb 13

The 'message' has been refuted 100 times over. That is BESIDES the issue that the poster is an assshole with no interest in actual science.
Got to admit there have been hoaxes. This does nothing but hurt the credibility of some scientific research but not of science itself.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
25 Feb 13

Originally posted by joe beyser
Got to admit there have been hoaxes. This does nothing but hurt the credibility of some scientific research but not of science itself.
I am out to hurt evil-lution if possible, but certainly not real science. Real science is a friend of Christianity. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Feb 13

I am out to hurt evil-lution if possible, but certainly not real science. Real science is a friend of Christianity. 😏

Understanding evolution has given us handles on things like bacteria evolving to avoid being killed by antibiotics which is a huge problem in medicine right now. The more we know about evolution the more clues we have as to how to combat those kinds of problems. We are getting real gains out of the study of evolution. Of course, you would if you had the power, completely kill all research into evolution and set the medical world back to the 18th century. Anything to further your sick goals.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
26 Feb 13

Yet more evidence that god exists as an excuse for childish squabbles on internet fora. If god did not exist we would have to create him to provide that excuse.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Feb 13

There was a creationist who was trying to convince me once. She was saying that she accepted that evolution happened now - I think the term she used was micro-evolution - but that there's too many hurdles to overcome for it to explain the origin of species. She was a creationist at least as far as basic cell biology was concerned, I don't know if she thought speciation is possible. Is your position similar to this - or are you arguing that species never change.

In the former cases we are either arguing about the plausibility of the evolution of basic structures in cells, or if you want a 6,000 year old start we're discussing dating methods, if you are denying evolution happens at all, then I can cite a lot of direct evidence to the contrary - such as sonhouse's point about anti-biotic resistance in bacteria.

jb

Moves
26 Feb 13

Understanding evolution has given us handles on things like bacteria evolving to avoid being killed by antibiotics which is a huge problem in medicine right now. The more we know about evolution the more clues we have as to how to combat those kinds of problems. We are getting real gains out of the study of evolution. Of course, you would if you had the pow ...[text shortened]... olution and set the medical world back to the 18th century. Anything to further your sick goals.
That is also why they have learned to hit bacteria with several different antibiotics at once. They have found bacteria has a hard time adapting being hit from several fronts.

h

Moves
26 Feb 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Kepler
Yet more evidence that god exists as an excuse for childish squabbles on internet fora. If god did not exist we would have to create him to provide that excuse.
God or gods exists for an excuse for mass murder of those with an arbitrarily academically and trivially different point of view from one's own.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
26 Feb 13

Originally posted by humy
God or gods exists for an excuse for mass murder of those with an arbitrarily academically and trivially different point of view from one's own.
Video games! So god is why we play all those shoot em ups. I shall go play Halo now as an act of worship.