1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 00:23
    @medullah said
    @wolfgang59

Don't waste my time with your attempts to cause mischief; read the whole of the conversation rather than cherry picking - you'll understand.

The current discussion has moved on to analgesics and cannabis oil. There is also an opening for contributing on the subject of auto immune disease if you have anything to say on that?
    I choose to move the conversation along to hacking accounts.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 09:30
    Good luck with that then
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 15:42
    @medullah
    My wife tried CBD stuff and it didn't stop or help pain but did make her loopy, she did not like the feeling and the oil applied directly to wounds or such didn't work either. Just got a letter from the CBD doc saying we have to renew the card, 200 dollars a year. The shop that sells the stuff was full of shady characters clearly using the system to get leaf.

Susan, my wife, just had a bad reaction to oxy, her pain doc said double the dose and she passed in and out of consciousness and we had to call 911 and an ambulance took her to hospital 3 days ago and she is still there now, with two ankle bone breaks and a broken tibia which required reconstructive surgery and that caused another set of bad pain.
    They took her off oxy but are still trying to figure out what to do with her pain level which is very high.
    When she was in ER they said we are admitting you overnight but that was 3 days ago so it looks like they don't know what to do.
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 23:29
    You are supposed to ingest the CBD not rub it in.

Drifting and out if consciousness sounds worrying; what dose is she on? Is she having any difficulties with her breathing ?
  5. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    03 Sep '20 23:31
    Do you want me to PM you my supplier and see if they have a legit USA distribution point ?
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 01:14
    @medullah
    She did ingest the stuff but she didn't like what it did to her brain, almost like a THC high.
    She is on O2 from a machine at home at night. In hospital they have her on O2 as well as a device hooked to the canula that measures CO2 and such.
    This is the first time she is in hospital for pain, usually asthma but lately broken ankles in both feet and tibia so she can't move by herself yet. Distressing to see her in that condition.
    Docs still trying to figure out a pain med that doesn't make her OD.
    We had hopes for CBD but ingesting or rubbing did nothing.
  7. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 23:43
    @sonhouse

Hiya Son
    If you have the legit CBD it has the wacky effect taken out - I'll check through my records as the legit shouldn't give her a high.
    How are you coping with this? It's very difficult to see your loved ones endure this- my wife has just bee diagnosed with trapped nerves and it rips me up because as the partner there is very little that you can do .
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Sep '20 00:50
    @medullah

That is basically what Susan has wrong, nerves pinched by bulging disc most likely but in hospital right now because doc (Actually just a Physicians assistant, PA) not an MD, doubled her dose which went horribly wrong.
    Still in hospital today.
  9. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    06 Sep '20 22:39
    @sonhouse

If she's passing out I'd be cutting that dose, it depends on the reason that it' happening. Can you tell me how many mg she is taking a time?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 20:10
    @medullah
    Her dose of 10 mg of 6 hour oxy and I think 15 mg of 12 hour was not working so the pain doc, actually not an MD, but a PA, doubled the dose of each one and we ended up calling 911 and ambulance took her to hospital, that was about 5 days ago and she is still in and out of lucidity.

I started the process of getting 'caretaker' status so I can go into a med marijuana dispensary and choose what she wants.
    Like I said, her first try was 50/50 TCH/CBD which made her stoned and didn't help much with pain.
    considering her reaction to Oxy, her doc here at hospital suggested medical marijuana.
    So we are pursuing that but that application includes a background check of me and it takes a minimum of a month to get the card. Not holding my breath. For one thing, she needs help right now not a month from now and she also has scheduled 2 epidural's in spine but broken bones put that off by several months, now the end of September. So nothing major is being done right now.
  11. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 20:54
    @medullah said
    @sonhouse

Hiya Son
    If you have the legit CBD it has the wacky effect taken out - I'll check through my records as the legit shouldn't give her a high.
    How are you coping with this? It's very difficult to see your loved ones endure this- my wife has just bee diagnosed with trapped nerves and it rips me up because as the partner there is very little that you can do .
    The difficulty with CBD is that people's responses to it are quite ideosyncratic (sorry I can't give a reference for this) so where it causes relief for some it fails for others. I think finding it narcoactive (I just invented that word, but I think it expresses the idea) is within range of what might happen, I don't think it's necessarily indicative of a problem with separation of the THC component.
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 23:15

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    07 Sep '20 23:23
    The fkwits removed my post -

Totally agree with you DT and I was warned of the idiosyncratic tendency myself.

SON

Oxycontin is enzyme defendant and around 20-25% OF THE POPULACE DON'T HAVE IT - I'd be tempted to call Purdue (manufacturers) they have been under investigation in the USA and probably will be most attentive towards you as they won't want another case to add to their misery.

Ask for Meds Information, or at the switchboard tell them that you want to report and incident (your wife passing out)

You didn't respond on the point of her breathing, and it could be respiratory depression that is causing this which is a big deal !!

Good luck and keep me posted.
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '20 01:49
    @medullah said
    This bit is definitely science

The sequence “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT” is an 18-character primer sequence found in the WHO coronavirus PCR testing protocol document. The primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a “positive” test result. It just so happens this exact same 18-character sequence, verbatim, is also found on ...[text shortened]... mindful.com/2020/04/06/bombshell-who-coronavirus-pcr-test-primer-sequence-is-found-in-all-human-dna/
    I didn't check all the primers here, but you understand PCR requires a complementary reverse primer for sequence amplification?
  15. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    09 Sep '20 01:54
    @sonhouse said
    @medullah
    She did ingest the stuff but she didn't like what it did to her brain, almost like a THC high.
    She is on O2 from a machine at home at night. In hospital they have her on O2 as well as a device hooked to the canula that measures CO2 and such.
    This is the first time she is in hospital for pain, usually asthma but lately broken ankles in both feet and tibia so she ...[text shortened]... ut a pain med that doesn't make her OD.
    We had hopes for CBD but ingesting or rubbing did nothing.
    This is strange, as I've never heard of CBD making anyone really "loopy" -- though possibly it could induce drowsiness if ingested in large amounts. It depends on the individual.

Renewing your mmj card in Pennsylvania should cost $50, plus whatever the doctor's visit might cost. Right now a doctor's visit to get approval for the card renewal can be done via Zoom or something like that, depending on the malady (especially things like anxiety disorders).

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree