1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Jul '20 15:21
    https://phys.org/news/2020-07-covid-viral-shutdown-protein-synthesis.html

Scientists are learning what makes C19 so deadly and devastating.
  2. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    12 Aug '20 22:02
    Rev 13:14

Peoples ignorance and lack of ability to apply Proverbs 14:15 ??
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Aug '20 15:20
    @medullah

Take it to spiritual spanky
  4. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    24 Aug '20 15:43
    This bit is definitely science

The sequence “CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT” is an 18-character primer sequence found in the WHO coronavirus PCR testing protocol document. The primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a “positive” test result. It just so happens this exact same 18-character sequence, verbatim, is also found on Homo sapiens chromosome 8!

https://pieceofmindful.com/2020/04/06/bombshell-who-coronavirus-pcr-test-primer-sequence-is-found-in-all-human-dna/
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Aug '20 16:101 edit
    @medullah
    What that means is a past virus related to C19 got ITS stretch added to human genome so don't make a big religious argument about it.
    That is what viruses do, try to add themselves or bits of themselves to the DNA of anything that attack and let live.
  6. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    24 Aug '20 18:06
    @sonhouse

I didn't mention religion, and that's very disingenuous of you and equally disappointing that you should suggest otherwise.

What it means is

1) you don't have a clue what you're talking about and

2) When when you apply the PCR test and you test positive, it is confirmation that you are human. The PCR test NEVER DID test for a pathogen (Kaufman).

The reason that you are seeing more "infections" when you test more people, isn't that they are sick, merely that they are Homo sapien.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '20 01:121 edit
    @medullah
    Who are you trying to kid? Spouting Revelations and Proverbs? Were we assumed to be so stupid as to not notice?
    Your own profile has two biblical references.
  8. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    25 Aug '20 08:15
    @sonhouse

That has nothing to do with the gene sequence and demonstrates that your main priority is a cheap little swing at me.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '20 16:311 edit
    @medullah
    So tell me the purpose of mentioning biblical verse?
    That aside what is your take on the gene sequence?
  10. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    25 Aug '20 18:032 edits
    @sonhouse

The biblical references were on the 12th August and as you rightly pointed out it would been better on a different thread which is why i moved on, and then posted back to your orginal thread line nearly two weeks later.

Now if you'd checked my post and the link, you'd have seen that the sequence was on the eighth chromsome, and it matches one of the PCR primers. You can't directly identify a pathogen with the PCR and certainly not a flu like one which has not been isolated (the governments own web site shows that the test isn't agaisnt purified material but a mix). The primer is looking for a sequence that is a naturally occring phenomenon in most humans, not thre result of sickness- part of the link that i provided was a clinical summary which supports that point.

On the subject of changing gene structures, to suggest that a virus changed the gene structure is tosh mate (one for you to prove i think). One thing that will change your gene stucture though (and a lot more besides) is the proposed vaccine, which is why Gates (computer software salesman, dangerous idiot when it comes to medical matters) is in part probably so keen to get governments to block any court actions to prevent legal pusuit from vaccine damaged claimants.

On the opening of your thread you pronounce that the C19 virus is "deadly and devastating". Well in the Uk the 2018 flu virus was much more potent than anything thrown at us in 2020, and we didn't go around destroying the world's economy then. Most of the world are being herded over a pathogen (possibly two) which has/have high morbidity but low mortality rates.

This is why i quoted the proverb on 12th August, as if you'd had checked it you would have seen in layman's terms what it was saying was that everyone needs to do due dilligence, or they will get led down the garden path; just like they are now.

I have loads of stuff that I can share with you on this if you want to go 1 2 1.
  11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Aug '20 19:40
    @medullah

This is one hundred years later and we have much more advanced equipment now which is why I think C19 was less devastating than 1917. One thing now being noted is a lot of organ damage is seen now with longer term data about C19. This is not over by a long shot.

Closing in on 180,000 deaths now and also closing in on 6 MILLION infected.

Regardless of how much 'better' it is than the Spanish flu of one hundred years ago, it is devastating and will be for the foreseeable future.

The only thing that will help is a real vaccine and the problem there is Trump has so weaponized the whole medical field people won't GET the vax if and when it appears.
    So there is that. That means even if available, one thing, it for SURE won't be available to save Trump which is his desperate wish, to get a cure by November.
    That is clearly not going to happen.

But the sequence you noted is probably just one of many that viruses have instilled into our permanent DNA record as a species.

I read a sci fi story about a time when they eliminated everything that wasn't strictly human in our DNA and were left with not very well functioning adults.

There is a LOT of devious looking DNA stretches in our genome but that doesn't mean we are going to be doomed. We have been around for hundreds of thousands of years and so far nothing threatening as a species.

even if ten million die, it will not end humans as a species.

Like the Chinese pogroms of the Mao era killed 30 million or more and they are still around, like about a billion of them.
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    25 Aug '20 23:07
    Let's step back. I have given you a reason why you shouldn't believe what you are being told, and you are still trying to find a rationale to believe it and say that I'm wrong.

I'm telling you that you are being herded and scammed and you aren't having it.

So let's try a test, because I'm suggesting that you and people that think like you are being corralled into taking a thing called the "Quantum Tattoo" (2021 starting in West Africa) through fear and ignorance (which isn't a slur against you as if you don't regularly do medical type stuff you can't be expected to be familiar with certain things).

So try this - and please do so before you type a single reply.

Go on to google Chose a number between 100 and 999, and key in they number plus the the phrase "New Cases" e.g. "123 New Cases". Now you tell me why, irrespective of the number, why is it that google has a scare story to match every number you key in?

Answer? You are being played

Time to wake up Son. Go back to those scriptures and look them up.
  13. Subscribervenda
    Dave
    S.Yorks.England
    Moves
    26 Aug '20 19:06
    I don't know much about DNA and genes after the GA/TC double helix bit but I do know that with years of research there's still no cure for the common cold(unless it's being kept secret)so is it realistic to expect a vaccine to be found for Covid19?
    I believe that science has shown that viruses mutate so the next wave will be an entirely new strain and any vaccine will be rendered useless.
    I suupose there is some hope though.The black death was dormant for getting on for 300 years although research has suggested that the 1340 's version wasn't carried by rat fleas at all.
    It travelled far too quickly accross vast swathes of countryside that had no rats
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    26 Aug '20 21:25
    @venda

I would only add that were they have tried to find a vaccine for this type of pathogen they manged to create antibodies in the host test animals (ferrets)
    only to find that the antibodies bound instead of fought, only to devastate the hosts when they were re-introduced to the original virus.
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Aug '20 18:52
    @medullah
    So you never mentioned religion yet you now say to read the scriptures.
    Sure, maybe THAT will cure C19.

How do you expect anyone to listen to you seriously when your answer is to spout scripture?

You are clearly an antivaxxer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree