1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '20 15:18
    @wildgrass said
    Who is they? Be specific and provide citations, please.
    They? Anyone who shuts down schools and prevents anyone under 40 from getting sick.

This is pretty much every western nation.

Now for places that put covid patients into nursing homes..

New York, New Jersey, UK and Italy. I am sure there are others, but those are places I know it happened.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 May '20 16:10
    @eladar said
    They? Anyone who shuts down schools and prevents anyone under 40 from getting sick.

This is pretty much every western nation.

Now for places that put covid patients into nursing homes..

New York, New Jersey, UK and Italy. I am sure there are others, but those are places I know it happened.
    Pretty much every western nation is they?

Which brings up the question of why from my earlier post asking for clarity. Why are experts artificially maximizing the death rate?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 May '20 16:37
    @wildgrass
    Jeesus Eladar is UNDER the radar here, just talking out his ass. He is clueless and a troll.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '20 17:51
    @sonhouse

So you are saying that the state of New York did not order that people who have covid are not allowed to be discrimated against and are to be admitted into nursing homes, instead of simplying being left in a hospital.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '20 19:252 edits
    @wildgrass said
    Pretty much every western nation is they?

Which brings up the question of why from my earlier post asking for clarity. Why are experts artificially maximizing the death rate?
    Why? To exert control over the population.

How many jobs done by humans have been taken over by robots since the lock down?

The transition from human labor to computers, drones and other robots is well on its way. So eventually the elites are going to need to do something about population growth. They already have Western birth rates way down, but need the numbers to drop even more. How? By creating vaccines that sterilize? By creating vaccines that kill?

Oh, and by developing viruses to release so that vaccines can be mandated.
  6. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 May '20 20:19
    @eladar said
    Why? To exert control over the population.

How many jobs done by humans have been taken over by robots since the lock down?

The transition from human labor to computers, drones and other robots is well on its way. So eventually the elites are going to need to do something about population growth. They already have Western birth rates way down, but need the numbers to dr ...[text shortened]... ng vaccines that kill?

Oh, and by developing viruses to release so that vaccines can be mandated.
    Is this like a Qanon thing or what? Whose the they here? The same they as before, as in "all western nations"?
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '20 21:18
    @wildgrass said
    Is this like a Qanon thing or what? Whose the they here? The same they as before, as in "all western nations"?
    Who is the they?

Look at the people who implemented the policies.

Look at the people who funded the bat virus facility in Huwan. Look at the people who produce the vaccines. It is the elites with big money, as well as establishment US politicians.
  8. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    26 May '20 21:57
    @eladar said
    Who is the they?

Look at the people who implemented the policies.

Look at the people who funded the bat virus facility in Huwan. Look at the people who produce the vaccines. It is the elites with big money, as well as establishment US politicians.
    Right. It seems, though, that the way you've written it "they" could be anything from tax-dodging millennials to reptoids. It's better to be specific if you want your point to land. In this one short thread you've got a gripe with scientists, medical doctors, big pharma, all western nations, capitalism, mechanization, establishment (and non-establishment) politicians, and probably a few other groups. Frankly, none of it makes sense.

What people are you talking about who implemented the policies? At least in the case of the US, all 50 governors did some kind of shutdown, proportionate to the level of outbreak. Hundreds of mayors implemented even stricter policies. The people who implemented the policies are the people who funded the bat virus facility in Huwan and the elites with big money and establishment politicians? What's the point? You write like an old man yelling at the wind.
  9. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    26 May '20 22:29
    @wildgrass said
    Right. It seems, though, that the way you've written it "they" could be anything from tax-dodging millennials to reptoids. It's better to be specific if you want your point to land. In this one short thread you've got a gripe with scientists, medical doctors, big pharma, all western nations, capitalism, mechanization, establishment (and non-establishment) politicians, and p ...[text shortened]... oney and establishment politicians? What's the point? You write like an old man yelling at the wind.
    Well almost all governors followed the CDC instructions and some who did were a bit more struct than others.

They are the ruling class and the people who pay to get them in position of power.
  10. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    26 May '20 23:57
    @eladar said
    My wife's voice has become very tinny.

However, on the plus side, she is now very compliant and smiles all the time.
  11. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '20 02:25
    @wolfgang59 said
    My wife's voice has become very tinny.

However, on the plus side, she is now very compliant and smiles all the time.
    Your wife was replaced by a sex doll?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 May '20 06:40

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    27 May '20 18:27
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    The sad thing is it probably was actually necessary for you to spell it out.
  14. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 May '20 18:291 edit
    @deepthought said
    The sad thing is it probably was actually necessary for you to spell it out.
    Lol, why?

Btw, I was not far off. From stories I see on Drudge sex toys are becoming all the rage.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    28 May '20 12:45
    @eladar said
    Your wife was replaced by a sex doll?
    Yes, one which evidently flew way over your head.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree