1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '21 00:38
    @wildgrass said
    Really? Then how does the mRNA become a virus?
    Yikes. I see we're veering into pointless semantics over substantial debate. You're missing the point. An mRNA "becoming" a virus does not mean an mRNA is a virus. Obviously. The vaccine cannot modify DNA and cannot function as a virus.

If you want to show mRNA vaccines are gene therapy, it should be simple. Just show where it makes DNA modifications.
    https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 03:47
    @Metal-Brain
    That piece is not about vaccines. It is about some kinds of mRNA NOT a vaccine.

But of course that won't stop you from keeping up the pro level trolling.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Apr '21 18:44
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    That piece is not about vaccines. It is about some kinds of mRNA NOT a vaccine.

But of course that won't stop you from keeping up the pro level trolling.
    It is about all mRNA.
  4. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 14:02
    @metal-brain said
    I'm saying the same thing about you. You came across the website first. Why didn't you follow your own advice? More importantly, why did you say they would reply if you have never e-mailed them? You cannot possibly know that unless you are being dishonest and why would I take the word of a dishonest person?

You don't have to ask anyone if the data is fraudulent. Just a ...[text shortened]... t data not their own?

The Russians are not that stupid, but I can't say the same for many people.
    I reach out to scientists quite a bit if I have questions about their research. Usually, they respond. It would be weird if I wrote them to say I don't have any questions but this other person on an internet forum does. I don't know how you would like to phrase your questions, but you have their email if you want answers. If you don't, that's fine too.
  5. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 14:06
    @metal-brain said
    https://phys.org/news/2020-01-rna-effect-dna.html
    This is about R-loops destabilizing DNA. What does that have to do with anything we've been discussing?

A vaccine is not an mRNA is not a virus is not an R-loop. These things are different things. If you are going to post references, please make them relevant to the subject matter.
  6. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 13:28
    According to Dr Mike Yeaden former head of Pfizer Respiratory Reasearch (31st March) nobody has yet purified the virus.

That's good enough for me.
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 Apr '21 15:31
    @medullah said
    According to Dr Mike Yeaden former head of Pfizer Respiratory Reasearch (31st March) nobody has yet purified the virus.

The "hero" of this article?

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

So there is a database with more than 40 isolates..you really think that ll these researchers published knowingly wrong results? This is really inconceivable.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 00:49
    @medullah said

I watched the video of Yeaden. He said he doesn't know because nobody seems to have the virus that anyone is admitting. You would think the US military would have isolated the virus to know they have the right sequence. Is that where the computer simulated sequence the vaccine makers used came from?

You would think someone would know the source of the isolates are if there are really isolates. This is why it looks suspect. It appears things are being compartmentalized to keep people in the dark about who did the isolating.

Will the US military release their computer simulation of the SARS2 virus genome? Are they willing to go on record that the Chinese computer simulation of the SARS2 genome is correct in it's entirety? I would be interested in hearing an answer to that question.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '21 00:53
    @ponderable said
    The "hero" of this article?

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/

So there is a database with more than 40 isolates..you really think that ll these researchers published knowingly wrong results? This is really inconceivable.
    What database?
    I would like to see it.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Apr '21 20:02
    @Metal-Brain
    Why? So you can point out how great you are and how stupid those scientists are?
  11. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    11 Apr '21 01:55
    @sonhouse
    A little mouse recently told me that this entire virus thingy is more about politics and business than it is about science. But hey, what does a silly stupid little mouse know anyway?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '21 05:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Why? So you can point out how great you are and how stupid those scientists are?
    You have no source, right?
    Bluff much?
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Apr '21 09:07
    @metal-brain said
    It refers to this website:

https://www.gisaid.org/

Where does it prove the SARS2 virus was isolated in it's entirety?
    If you look up single strains in this database you will find the isolates from which the data have been obtained.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    11 Apr '21 12:081 edit
    @ponderable said
    If you look up single strains in this database you will find the isolates from which the data have been obtained.
    I don't see anything that says that.
    Why can't you copy and paste the correct link? Doesn't it exist?
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    11 Apr '21 17:29
    @metal-brain said
    I don't see anything that says that.
    Why can't you copy and paste the correct link? Doesn't it exist?
    Seems like it is registration only now...probably too much data-transfer.

This article, which I think has been linked before claims the isolation:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7239045/

The article I posted where the database was referenced has been doing analysis of about 40 isolates in that database.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree