1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    14 Mar '21 12:41
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"#4 SARS-CoV-2 the Theoretical Virus: CDC Admitted They Made a Digital Virus of 30,000 Base Pairs Using 37 Actual Sample Base Pairs

As covered in my previous article SARS-CoV-2: The Stitched Together, Frankenstein Virus, the CDC has already admitted that SARS-CoV-2 is a computer-generated digital virus, not a real living virus. As I wrote:

“In other words, it is a Frankenstein virus which has been concocted and stitched together using genomic database sequences (some viral, some not). It has never been properly purified and isolated so that it could be sequenced from end-to-end once derived from living tissue; instead, it’s just digitally assembled from a computer database. In this paper, the CDC scientists state they took just 37 base pairs from a genome of 30,000 base pairs which means that about 0.001% of the viral sequence is derived from actual living samples or real bodily tissue. In other words, they took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs. This computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud.”

In this article In June Study CDC Scientists Make 2 COVID Admissions that Destroy Official Narrative I reveal how the CDC admitted in their paper that they extrapolated their make-believe virus. Here is the quote:

“Whole-Genome Sequencing

We designed 37 pairs of nested PCRs spanning the genome on the basis of the coronavirus reference sequence (GenBank accession no. NC045512). We extracted nucleic acid from isolates and amplified by using the 37 individual nested PCRs.”

Another way to say this is that the “virus” has been constructed using a technique called de novo assembly which is a method for constructing genomes from a large number of (short or long) DNA fragments, with no a priori knowledge of the correct sequence or order of those fragments. You can read more about it here."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/10-reasons-sars-cov-2-imaginary-theoretical-virus/5735833
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    14 Mar '21 16:33
    @Metal-Brain
    So from this you justify your stance C19 was manufactured in a Chinese genetics engineering factory.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '21 01:26
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    So from this you justify your stance C19 was manufactured in a Chinese genetics engineering factory.
    Nope. Stop making up crap.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    15 Mar '21 08:161 edit
    I read through the link.

The only hypotheis (in a great many words) was that there is no isolated Virus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7239045/

Is a paper on the Isolation of said Virus. So the Virus actually Exits (who would have thought).

One Question to MetalBrain. Why do you think do we have Surplus dying in a lot of regions (like Texas)?

case dismissed
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    15 Mar '21 13:212 edits
    @ponderable said
    I read through the link.

The only hypotheis (in a great many words) was that there is no isolated Virus.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7239045/

Is a paper on the Isolation of said Virus. So the Virus actually Exits (who would have thought).

One Question to MetalBrain. Why do you think do we have Surplus dying in a lot of regions (like Texas)?

case dismissed
    Did you read this excerpt?

“In other words, it is a Frankenstein virus which has been concocted and stitched together using genomic database sequences (some viral, some not). It has never been properly purified and isolated so that it could be sequenced from end-to-end once derived from living tissue; instead, it’s just digitally assembled from a computer database. In this paper, the CDC scientists state they took just 37 base pairs from a genome of 30,000 base pairs which means that about 0.001% of the viral sequence is derived from actual living samples or real bodily tissue. In other words, they took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs. This computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud.”

Here is another excerpt from the link I posted:

"#1 SARS-CoV-2 the Theoretical Virus: The Virus Has Never Been Isolated According to Koch’s Postulates or River’s Postulates

We’ll start with this, because this is the cornerstone of the whole scam. All the following information and evidence below stems from the fact the so-called experts have never isolated and purified the virus according to the gold standard of Koch’s postulates, or even the modified River’s Postulates. Koch’s postulates are:

The microorganism must be identified in all individuals affected by the disease, but not in healthy individuals.
    The microorganism can be isolated from the diseased individual and grown in culture.
    When introduced into a healthy individual, the cultured microorganism must cause disease.
    The microorganism must then be re-isolated from the experimental host, and found to be identical to the original microorganism.
    River’s postulates were proposed by Thomas M. River in 1973 to establish the role of a specific virus as the cause of a specific disease. They are modifications of Koch’s postulates. They are as follows:

The viral agent must be found either in the host’s (animal or plant) body fluids at the time of disease or in cells showing lesions specific to that disease.
    The host material with the viral agent used to inoculate the healthy host (test organism) must be free of any other microorganism.
    The viral agent obtained from the infected host must produce the specific disease in a suitable healthy host, and/or provide evidence of infection by inducing the formation of antibodies specific to that agent.
    Similar material (viral particle) from the newly infected host (test organism) must be isolated and capable of transmitting the specific disease to other healthy hosts.
    Whichever set of postulates is used, SARS-CoV-2 fails the test. Dr. Andrew Kaufman does a great job explaining why in this video. The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 (allegedly causing the disease COVID-19) has not been shown to be present only in sick people and not in healthy ones.

The virus has never been isolated, which must be done with proper equipment such as electron microscopes and which cannot be achieved through CT scans (as the Chinese were using) and the flawed RT-PCR test."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/10-reasons-sars-cov-2-imaginary-theoretical-virus/5735833

"Why do you think do we have Surplus dying in a lot of regions (like Texas)?"

Possibly a bad variant of the flu. I am not claiming that is the case though. I am only asking if the SARS2 virus has been isolated and proof of it.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 16:29
    @metal-brain said
    Did you read this excerpt?

“In other words, it is a Frankenstein virus which has been concocted and stitched together using genomic database sequences (some viral, some not). It has never been properly purified and isolated so that it could be sequenced from end-to-end once derived from living tissue; instead, it’s just digitally assembled from a computer database. In ...[text shortened]... ming that is the case though. I am only asking if the SARS2 virus has been isolated and proof of it.
    Yes I read your quotes.

Did you read the report on virus isolation? So your question has been answered.
    btw you can go to literature citing the quoted on and see that a lot more specimen have been isolated since.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 17:57
    @ponderable said
    Yes I read your quotes.

Did you read the report on virus isolation? So your question has been answered.
    btw you can go to literature citing the quoted on and see that a lot more specimen have been isolated since.
    Can you post an excerpt of the relevant info? If you read it you can do that.
  8. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 18:24
    @metal-brain said
    Can you post an excerpt of the relevant info? If you read it you can do that.
    The main point in the paper I quoted is: They did isolate the virus. the paper has been cited by other scientist, and you can find a lot of papers reporting the isolation of virus samples.

This is in direct contradiction of the thesis you reported, that the virus has been concocted from software. The whole scenario was implausible from the first.

And you have to believe that thousands if not millions of scientists and medical personel work together to claim that a claimed Coronavirus in fact was an Influenza virus. Corona and Influenza are about as similar as a seastar and a dolphin (the latter are even nearer related)
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 18:45
    @ponderable said
    The main point in the paper I quoted is: They did isolate the virus. the paper has been cited by other scientist, and you can find a lot of papers reporting the isolation of virus samples.

This is in direct contradiction of the thesis you reported, that the virus has been concocted from software. The whole scenario was implausible from the first.

And you have to beli ...[text shortened]... a and Influenza are about as similar as a seastar and a dolphin (the latter are even nearer related)
    Saying it and proving it are two different things.

Has the SARS2 virus been Isolated According to Koch’s Postulates or River’s Postulates?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 23:00
    @Metal-Brain
    Well here is the deal: We don't have to prove it to you.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    16 Mar '21 23:54
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Well here is the deal: We don't have to prove it to you.
    Well here is the deal: You can't handle the truth.
    You don't want to know the truth. You believe only what you want to believe. The truth is a threat to that so you avoid it like the plague.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 01:02
    @Metal-Brain
    No, we are tuned into what is bullshyte.
  13. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 10:37
    @metal-brain said
    Saying it and proving it are two different things.

Has the SARS2 virus been Isolated According to Koch’s Postulates or River’s Postulates?
    Read the paper which is not beyond a Paywall.

You wouldn't accept my word for it anyway.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 12:59
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    No, we are tuned into what is bullshyte.
    If that was true you would know COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Are “Gene Therapy" and Fulfill None of the Criteria for a Vaccine.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-vaccines-gene-therapy/5740003
  15. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    17 Mar '21 13:01
    @metal-brain said
    If that was true you would know COVID-19 mRNA Vaccines Are “Gene Therapy" and Fulfill None of the Criteria for a Vaccine.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-vaccines-gene-therapy/5740003
    A vaccine is a biological preparation that provides active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease.

So ?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree