1. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 19:13
    @metal-brain said
    Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"#4 SARS-CoV-2 the Theoretical Virus: CDC Admitted They Made a Digital Virus of 30,000 Base Pairs Using 37 Actual Sample Base Pairs

As covered in my previous article SARS-CoV-2: The Stitched Together, Frankenstein Virus, the CDC has already admitted that SARS-CoV-2 is a computer-generated digital virus, not a real living virus ...[text shortened]... it here."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/10-reasons-sars-cov-2-imaginary-theoretical-virus/5735833
    Since April 2020 I've seen 3 reports from 3 different independent scientists that carefully examined this covid virus and they concluded that it must have been man-made. The last one claimed 100 percent certainty of that, and none of them could tell who the creator was. Now, are they lying or not? I don't know for certain. But these findings were never even mentioned in any mainstream news, and any such suggestion is always automatically attacked and dismissed. Now, how to you begin to solve a potential crime? You follow the money. Who has profited most from this whole pandemic disaster?

Now does any of this shock or surprise me? Not one bit, considering the carnage, lies and ripoffs I've seen in the for-profit health care industry in the last 40 years.
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    19 Mar '21 20:42
    @bunnyknight said
    Since April 2020 I've seen 3 reports from 3 different independent scientists that carefully examined this covid virus and they concluded that it must have been man-made. The last one claimed 100 percent certainty of that, and none of them could tell who the creator was. Now, are they lying or not? I don't know for certain. But these findings were never even mentione ...[text shortened]... the carnage, lies and ripoffs I've seen in the for-profit health care industry in the last 40 years.
    Can you post the reports and provide a convincing argument?

I think you might talk me into "lab release" but not "man made". Based on the sequence data I've seen it's similar to natural viruses and differences are both consistent with natural mutation rates and random enough that a human wouldn't have engineered it that way.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 00:43
    @wildgrass said
    Really? Then how does the mRNA become a virus?
    Yikes. I see we're veering into pointless semantics over substantial debate. You're missing the point. An mRNA "becoming" a virus does not mean an mRNA is a virus. Obviously. The vaccine cannot modify DNA and cannot function as a virus.

If you want to show mRNA vaccines are gene therapy, it should be simple. Just show where it makes DNA modifications.
    I never said mRNA is a virus. Now you are resorting to misquoting me to digress.

I also never claimed vaccines change DNA. I don't have to as I already showed that. Go back and look. Your claim that DNA has to change for it to be gene therapy is false.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 00:50
    @wildgrass said

I think you might talk me into "lab release" but not "man made". Based on the sequence data I've seen it's similar to natural viruses and differences are both consistent with natural mutation rates and random enough that a human wouldn't have engineered it that way.
    Dude, read my OP for once. Here is an excerpt:

“In other words, it is a Frankenstein virus which has been concocted and stitched together using genomic database sequences (some viral, some not). It has never been properly purified and isolated so that it could be sequenced from end-to-end once derived from living tissue; instead, it’s just digitally assembled from a computer database. In this paper, the CDC scientists state they took just 37 base pairs from a genome of 30,000 base pairs which means that about 0.001% of the viral sequence is derived from actual living samples or real bodily tissue. In other words, they took these 37 segments and put them into a computer program, which filled in the rest of the base pairs. This computer-generation step constitutes scientific fraud.”

You saw about 0.001% of the viral sequence.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 01:00
    @bunnyknight said
    Since April 2020 I've seen 3 reports from 3 different independent scientists that carefully examined this covid virus and they concluded that it must have been man-made. The last one claimed 100 percent certainty of that, and none of them could tell who the creator was. Now, are they lying or not? I don't know for certain. But these findings were never even mentione ...[text shortened]... the carnage, lies and ripoffs I've seen in the for-profit health care industry in the last 40 years.
    Yes. Igor Nikulin made that claim long ago. The Russians and Chinese have both said it was man made and naturally our government says it is a lie.
  6. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 06:16
    @wildgrass said

I don't keep copies or notes of most news I absorb because I have no reason or need to convince anyone of anything. I simply remember relevant bits of info that interest me because I'm curious, that's all. I also know that people with a million times more influence than I haven't made a dent in the corruption we live in. Some of these people lost their medical licenses, got imprisoned, or even killed in their desperate struggle to make a better world for all of us.

So in the end, if I see a hiker walking toward a deadly trap they don't see, I'm happy to warn them, but that's it. If they get killed, so be it.
  7. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 12:31
    @bunnyknight said
    I don't keep copies or notes of most news I absorb because I have no reason or need to convince anyone of anything. I simply remember relevant bits of info that interest me because I'm curious, that's all. I also know that people with a million times more influence than I haven't made a dent in the corruption we live in. Some of these people lost their medical licenses ...[text shortened]... a deadly trap they don't see, I'm happy to warn them, but that's it. If they get killed, so be it.
    If it's just out of curiosity then you must have read the other reports concluding the virus was likely not man made. Instead of convincing me, what about these specific reports convinced you?
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 04:15
    This thread is a Frankenstein reality.
  9. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 05:14
    @wildgrass said
    If it's just out of curiosity then you must have read the other reports concluding the virus was likely not man made. Instead of convincing me, what about these specific reports convinced you?
    It's similar to how crimes are solved when the detective was not there to witness it. All you have is clues, and when you connect enough clues a picture begins to form.

In this case it's obvious that those who profit from a 'natural pandemic' would vigorously deny a man-made one. Funny thing is, how the hell can anyone be so 100% certain that the virus is all 'natural' -- it's laughable. A real detective would smell a rat the size of a giraffe.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 16:471 edit
    @bunnyknight
    All they have in that regard are speculations, there is no proof of C19 being manmade.
    And it doesn't make a bit of difference, we have to deal with what we have right now, not cast aspersions on labs working to help us through this crisis.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:27
    @wildgrass said
    Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

A Nobel Prize winner is not convincing?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 13:28
    @sonhouse said
    @bunnyknight
    All they have in that regard are speculations, there is no proof of C19 being manmade.
    And it doesn't make a bit of difference, we have to deal with what we have right now, not cast aspersions on labs working to help us through this crisis.
    All they have in that regard are speculations, there is no proof of C19 being naturally evolved.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 14:18
    @Metal-Brain
    Well, you will continue your troll ways regardless.
    The bottom line is the specificity of the virus cannot be duplicated in a lab because of the near uncountable variations that have to be gone through to get to the ones that show the ability to penetrate human and other cells.

But of course you will deny that since your Phd thesis on this subject has proven otherwise. Can you show us your Phd thesis?
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 14:27
    @metal-brain said
    Professor Luc Montagnier, 2008 Nobel Prize winner for Medicine, claims that SARS-CoV-2 is a manipulated virus that was accidentally released from a laboratory in Wuhan, China.

https://www.gilmorehealth.com/chinese-coronavirus-is-a-man-made-virus-according-to-luc-montagnier-the-man-who-discovered-hiv/

In fact: No he is not convincing. Read that:

https://www.europeanscientist.com/en/big-data/no-sars-cov-2-does-not-contain-hiv-genetic-code/

The scientists there looked after all (known) protein encoding sequences for HIV and looked for them in CoV-SARS-2.
  15. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '21 15:06
    @metal-brain said

Have you seen the sequence alignments? I would prefer to see the data.

I don't find this interview convincing at all. What are they doing with the quotation marks here. Is he referring to himself in the 3rd person or talking about molecular biology? What did he actually say?
    No, “says Luc Montagnier,” in order to insert an HIV sequence into this genome, molecular tools are needed, and that can only be done in a laboratory.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree