1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '21 20:12
    @bunnyknight said
    Not really my rule of thumb; this was all discovered by independent doctors and nutritionists decades ago, before the entire food and drug industry was completely taken over by giant corporate interests who now disseminate their own 'facts'.
    Maybe you can provide a link.
  2. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 18:52
    @eladar said
    Maybe you can provide a link.
    Even if I could find a direct link to, let's say a recording of a lecture I attended in 1985, it wouldn't help you because a different link would simply contradict everything and leave you confused. Furthermore, you shouldn't even trust me because how do you know that my wife doesn't own a spinach farm and I'm merely a greedy spinach pusher? You don't.
    Your best bet is to become a detective, acquire a basic knowledge of biology, and start digging through billions of pages and recordings of information, most of which will be half-truth or pure lies. Another option is to simply travel the world, interview 50 or 100 different cultures, see which are the healthiest, and copy their habits. Most people, however, simply give up and go with the flow, which is exactly the purpose of all that confusion.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 18:57
    @bunnyknight

I just wanted to see the group that is making the claim. I had never heard of such a thing and it sounds like something that might be said by a vegetarian organization.
  4. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 19:14
    @eladar said
    @bunnyknight

I just wanted to see the group that is making the claim. I had never heard of such a thing and it sounds like something that might be said by a vegetarian organization.
    I suppose it is possible that there is a massive conspiracy by vegetable growers to turn carnivore humans into rabbits, so perhaps you should avoid those evil vegetables and stick to meat. No one should dictate your lifestyle -- It's your choice and your decision.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '21 19:21
    @bunnyknight said
    I suppose it is possible that there is a massive conspiracy by vegetable growers to turn carnivore humans into rabbits, so perhaps you should avoid those evil vegetables and stick to meat. No one should dictate your lifestyle -- It's your choice and your decision.
    I did not make that claim. If your claim is so massive, why can I not find any mention of it on a Google search? I believe it is likely clap trap.
  6. Standard memberbunnyknight
    bunny knight
    planet Earth
    Moves
    01 Aug '21 05:05
    @eladar said
    I did not make that claim. If your claim is so massive, why can I not find any mention of it on a Google search? I believe it is likely clap trap.
    The point is that if you're looking for the honest truth, you can't trust anyone in this insane greed-driven world. There are conspiracies all around which are well hidden. If you don't possess enough basic knowledge of science, history and critical thinking you will most likely become a victim.

And regarding the meat diet, I would fully support it under one condition -- that instead of eating chickens, pigs and cows you switch to eating politicians and meat-industry lobbyists.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree