Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Buzz Aldrin admits moon landing scam

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
250d

@metal-brain said
Are you denying the existence of those copies Buzz referred to? Yes or no?
Your conspiratorial version of what Aldrin said has been debunked dozens of times, so your question is moot.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
250d

@Metal-Brain

NASA claimed to have put 12 men on the moon. Do you believe it?

Fifth time of asking 😄

MB

Moves
250d

@divegeester said
Your conspiratorial version of what Aldrin said has been debunked dozens of times, so your question is moot.
I do not have a conspiratorial version of what Aldrin said and never did.
Who posted the fact check from Reuters on here? Not you.

MB

Moves
250d

@jj-adams said
Animated, but NASA never claimed it was the real thing.
It was simply meant as an illustration to show what was happening, everyone knew it was animated.
I know. I pointed that out quite clearly in this thread. Go back and look.

MB

Moves
250d

@divegeester

How many times must I ask you this question only for you to evade it?
If you are going to evade my questions expect me to evade yours.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
250d

@metal-brain said
@divegeester

How many times must I ask you this question only for you to evade it?
If you are going to evade my questions expect me to evade yours.
How many times must I answer it.
I’ve no idea wether they exist or not.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
250d

@Metal-Brain

Sixth time of asking.

MB

Moves
250d

@divegeester said
@Metal-Brain

Sixth time of asking.
I don't know

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
249d

@metal-brain said
I don't know
Lol, you don’t know whether you believe it or not.

So you’re a moon landing denier?

MB

Moves
249d

@divegeester said
Lol, you don’t know whether you believe it or not.

So you’re a moon landing denier?
No. I think it is likely, but there is the question of the radiation exposure that few people address. If you can explain how much radiation exposure there was and how it was overcome with shielding I will be convinced, but the radiation amount seems to be a big secret. Maybe NASA simply does not want to share it with other nations for free, but as long as it remains a big secret I maintain that I don't know and that is the most honest answer I can give.

Isn't "I don't know" the answer you gave to my question too?

MB

Moves
249d

@divegeester said
How many times must I answer it.
I’ve no idea wether they exist or not.
So you don't know. Nice to know.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
249d

@metal-brain said
No. I think it is likely, but there is the question of the radiation exposure that few people address. If you can explain how much radiation exposure there was and how it was overcome with shielding I will be convinced, but the radiation amount seems to be a big secret. Maybe NASA simply does not want to share it with other nations for free, but as long as it remains a big secret I maintain that I don't know and that is the most honest answer I can give.
So your a moon landing denier becuase you don’t believe that in reality the astronauts could survive exposure to radiation in space.

You are then, despite your pretence otherwise, a moon landing denier, which is why you avoided answering my question 5 times.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
249d

@metal-brain said

Ah I see what you did there; ask a goofy question about some serious claim about an interpretation of claims about the meaning of what Aldrin said, use that reply to crowbar for yourself an attempted escape route from a legitimate question about your being a denier of the landings moon landings.

Cunning.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
249d
4 edits

@Metal-Brain
Why don't YOU tell me how that retroreflector got on the moon pointed in a direction that happens to allow laser beams from Earth to count a few photons back and get the distance to the moon within centimeters or inches if you prefer?
Do you deny it exists or some such?
Why do we know the distance to the moon within inches AND now can measure very well how fast it is receding from Earth and before Apollo we could MAYBE get the distance to a few kilometers but now magically with nobody ever landing on the moon we can get it within an inch.
Can you point to robots being able to do that in 69 or 70?

Try reading this piece on how it works:

https://tmurphy.physics.ucsd.edu/apollo/basics.html#:~:text=How%20do%20we%20measure%20the,a%20billionth%20of%20a%20second!

There are 5 such reflectors on the moon, three by American astronauts and 2 by Russians on their rovers. They are used together to be able to show the moon receding by around 4 cm per year, in other words it's orbit gets further and further from Earth and in a few hundred million years or so there will be no such thing as total eclipses because the moon will be too small as seen from Earth to totally hide the sun.
We could not have made such discoveries without those reflectors.

Moves
249d
2 edits

@metal-brain said
No. I think it is likely, but there is the question of the radiation exposure that few people address. If you can explain how much radiation exposure there was and how it was overcome with shielding I will be convinced, but the radiation amount seems to be a big secret. Maybe NASA simply does not want to share it with other nations for free, but as long as it remains a bi ...[text shortened]... s the most honest answer I can give.

The level of radiation exposure has been addressed and explained many times in great detail.
https://history.nasa.gov/SP-368/s2ch3.htm