Another American Celebrity Doubts the Moon Landings

Another American Celebrity Doubts the Moon Landings

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
24 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 19

@Duchess64
So you posit China may change in the future but seem to indicate there is no change possible for the US. Biased much? By saying you think China will change its nature, you are admitting there ARE in fact MILLIONS in re-education camps as we speak and no matter how much China changes in the future, THOSE lives are forever affected by those camps, PERMANENT PTSD will be the result and I also recognize the same in the victims of American aggression, Soviet and Russian aggression, Iranian aggression, Syrian Aggression and such.
But in your mind, US aggression is a thousand times worse than all the others combined.

D

Moves
25 Feb 19
1 edit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 19

@Duchess64
Repeating yourself does not help either. When are you going to admit the Chinese government has millions in re-education camps? Do you deny they exist?

D

Moves
25 Feb 19
1 edit

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 19

@Duchess64
It doesn't matter what I say, you will find a way to twist my words in your hate filled tirades. Why do YOU assume he is NOT anti-America or anti-American science? It really doesn't matter much either way, either way he and his ilk are a lessening voice on the world stage. The more time goes by, the closer we get to getting extreme closeup video of the moon landings so their time providing money to the originators will be ending.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Feb 19

@WOLFE63

I just joined there, as sonhouse of course. I saw some music I liked, some woman named Elizebeth I think but not sure, great singer and Parsley Sage Rosemary and Thyme by Simon and Garfunkle, first heard when it came out in '67 but just now saw the whole lyric set, a subtle anti war song.

D

Moves
25 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Feb 19

@Duchess64
And there you go, ignoring the second part of my statement, as if it had no meaning and therefore no need to reply. Why can't you discuss that part rather than reiterate what we already know about how you feel?

D

Moves
26 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Feb 19

@Duchess64
And there you go yet again, ignoring the second part of my post.
We get it. We ALL get it. You HATE Sonhouse. Is there some reason you have to reiterate that stance with your every post?
Ignoring what I actually said does not win an argument. It makes you look stupid.

D

Moves
26 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Feb 19
1 edit

@Duchess64
Let's see your denial of the existence of 're-education camps' in China.
What kind of castigation would you start if it was the US with millions of Muslims in 're-education' camps?

D

Moves
26 Feb 19

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Feb 19
3 edits

@Duchess64
Why don't you also castigate the Japanese who killed perhaps a million Filipinos during THEIR occupation during WW2, turning Manila to rubble, and their subsequent rescue by MacArthur and his 174,000 man army.
Oh yeah, I forgot, they weren't AMERICAN so their atrocities meant nothing besides the enormous atrocities of those heinous Americans.
And the 'crackdown' as you so euphemistically put it, a few Uighur did terrible terrorist acts and the Chinese response, jail the entire bunch, a million or more now in concentration camps because of the terror activities of the few.