This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 20:53
    @Duchess64
    Show me where I demonized Chinese people? I demonize Chinese GOVERNMENT and I have every right to do so. I DEMONIZE Trump just as much or more since I have to live with the bastard. I think Trump is doing more damage world wide than the Chinese government ever did. I just think they treat their own people like dirt which is not civilized in my opinion. Putting millions of people into 're-education' camps, entire towns in jail really, for daring to buck the communist mantra is not my idea of civilized.
    I also rail against the gerrymandering going on in the US and the voter suppression also going on but of course I could never be serious about that, just throwing that out, being the lying jingoistic stupid pathological liar that I am according to you, you who know NOTHING about my real life and who i consider loved ones and it matters little to you my family history which you know full well but you seem to think I demonize Chinese people for my dislike of the Chinese government. You are wrong on so many counts it is hard to summarize them.
    Furthermore, I don't think you really think what you say about folks here, I think you type just to blow off steam with no real ideology behind it.
    I have told you my POV, including the FACT you care little about the whole of science or not much interest in the world of music and in response, totally ignoring those comments but just reiterating the pejorative laden tirades.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Feb '19 21:061 edit

4. Joined
    18 Feb '19
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 13:53

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 17:32
    @Duchess64
    Your line of my supposed hatred of China is total BS.
    You LOVE to spew hatred and I have the feeling those millions in the 'reeducation' camps don't agree with their government.

My guess is the vast majority as you put it, ENDURE the Chinese government and would go to a democracy if given the choice.
    Just like we here in America, ENDURING the insane POTUS we no suffer under.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Feb '19 18:525 edits

7. Joined
    18 Feb '19
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 12:49
    @Duchess64

www (dot) giraffeboards (dot) com/showthread (dot) php?t=31034
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:34
    @drifty said
    @Duchess64

www (dot) giraffeboards (dot) com/showthread (dot) php?t=31034
    I seriously doubt that she'd attempt sticking her long neck out in such a place. They'd shred her into confetti.

But, she might indeed, insert that pinnochio-prone proboscis in for a good read. 🙂
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 13:571 edit

10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    22 Feb '19 19:54
    @Drifty

In Edgar M. Cortwright's book, Apollo Expeditions to the Moon, astronaut Buzz Aldrin recalled what happened when he and Neil Armstrong tried to set the flag up.

"It took both of us to set it up and it was nearly a public relations disaster," he wrote, "a small telescoping arm was attached to the flagpole to keep the flag extended and perpendicular. As hard as we tried, the telescope wouldn't fully extend. Thus the flag which should have been flat had its own permanent wave."

The wrong coating had been applied to the telescoping rod, so it wouldn't fully extend, which is why the flag looks like it is waving in the wind. Ironically, that famous picture of Buzz Aldrin posing next to the flag is often cited as evidence by conspiracy theorists as proof the mission to the moon was a hoax.
  11. Joined
    18 Feb '19
    Moves
    23 Feb '19 15:16
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    If anyone wants to discuss the moon landings with me, go over to that thread I posted and we can talk there. I prepared a post in which I addressed the arguments that sonhouse put forward on page #4. When I clicked on post, the post didn't appear. Instead a warning appeared saying the post had been deemed inappropriate for this site and could not be posted. It's impossible to have a normal debate under those conditions.
  12. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    23 Feb '19 15:35
    @drifty said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    If anyone wants to discuss the moon landings with me, go over to that thread I posted and we can talk there. I prepared a post in which I addressed the arguments that sonhouse put forward on page #4. When I clicked on post, the post didn't appear. Instead a warning appeared saying the post had been deemed inappropriate for this site and could not be posted. It's impossible to have a normal debate under those conditions.
    Nah, I'm good thanks.
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 15:131 edit
    @Duchess64
    So you categorically deny there are millions in re-education camps.
    It is ok with you the Chinese government controls the internet, no free trade of information with the west?
    It is ok with you you get put in jail if you dare to have anti-government rallies and so forth?
    Tell me again of the millions of dissenters freely having discussions on the net about the Chinese government.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 16:35
    @Drifty
    The moon landing hoax crap is over and done with decades ago, you drifters coming in Johnny come lately idiot fashion are conspiracy theorist hangers on and nothing more. To us who actually did our little bit on Apollo, your so-called arguments are just another version of anti-science and anti-America.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Feb '19 19:541 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree