12,000 year old civilization?:

12,000 year old civilization?:

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
20 Feb 13

RJHinds abuses the privilege of free speech and deserves a forum ban at the very least for his incessant trolling in this forum.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Do you think evil-lution has intelligence? If so, where and how did it get it? 😏
Another cop out. You refuse to show scientific refutation, only doing another version of Ad hominem attack. The intelligence of evolution started 150 years ago with Darwin. Do you think you have as much intelligence as Darwin?

h

Moves
20 Feb 13
8 edits

Originally posted by Kewpie
RJHinds abuses the privilege of free speech and deserves a forum ban at the very least for his incessant trolling in this forum.
Yes, he does deserve that. BUT, on the other hand, he may have inadvertently done some good and still be doing some good here by exposing to laypeople, many of who may not have otherwise realized, just how unreasonable unintelligent and crazed many of these Creationists and religious extremists really are -in terms of propaganda, he is constantly shooting his own foot.
Perhaps we should let him continue to blow off his own foot? -he could be doing society and all of us a favour.

-just a thought.

Australian cat

Australia

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by humy
Yes, he does deserve that. BUT, on the other hand, he may have inadvertently done some good and still be doing some good here by exposing to laypeople, many of who may not have otherwise realized, just how unreasonable unintelligent and crazed many of these Creationists and religious extremists really are -in terms of propaganda, he is constantly shootin ...[text shortened]... o blow off his own foot? -he could be doing society and all of us a favour.

-just a thought.
{Sigh} You're right, I know that's the right way to look at it. It's just depressing though, he's doing his best to poison this forum the same way he's done in two others.

O

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by Kewpie
{Sigh} You're right, I know that's the right way to look at it. It's just depressing though, he's doing his best to poison this forum the same way he's done in two others.
Don't get depressed Kewpie ,there is a place for everyone ,you see I think RJH man sits somewhere between Australopithecus and Neanderthal on our family tree.

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
20 Feb 13

Just ignore the fool. Or do as I do and go poke it with a stick in the Spirituality forum. Spirituality forum is a strange place, the quality of debate and discussion is about equal to a primary school playground and the inhabitants have all the spirituality of Genghis Khan on a wild night out.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by Kepler
Just ignore the fool. Or do as I do and go poke it with a stick in the Spirituality forum. Spirituality forum is a strange place, the quality of debate and discussion is about equal to a primary school playground and the inhabitants have all the spirituality of Genghis Khan on a wild night out.
Oh, you could tell?🙂

K
Demon Duck

of Doom!

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Oh, you could tell?🙂
Took me a while but I did notice eventually.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
20 Feb 13

Took me a while but I did notice eventually.
You probably had to make a long term case study to suss that out though, right?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by sonhouse
Another cop out. You refuse to show scientific refutation, only doing another version of Ad hominem attack. The intelligence of evolution started 150 years ago with Darwin. Do you think you have as much intelligence as Darwin?
Of course, I think I have as much intelligence as Darwin. So you think Darwin gave evil-lution its intelligence. How do you suppose he did that?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 13

Originally posted by humy
Yes, he does deserve that. BUT, on the other hand, he may have inadvertently done some good and still be doing some good here by exposing to laypeople, many of who may not have otherwise realized, just how unreasonable unintelligent and crazed many of these Creationists and religious extremists really are -in terms of propaganda, he is constantly shootin ...[text shortened]... o blow off his own foot? -he could be doing society and all of us a favour.

-just a thought.
I will be doing good, if I can wake you guys up and convince some of you to get your heads out and think for yourself, instead of allowing the evil-lutionists to indoctrinate you with their evil propaganda.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 13

The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."

O

Moves
20 Feb 13

The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."

T
Fast above

Slow Below

Moves
20 Feb 13

I will be doing good, if I can wake you guys up and convince some of you to get your heads out and think for yourself, instead of allowing the evil-lutionists to indoctrinate you with their evil propaganda.
Fossil records are undeniable. They are solid and 'real'.

If you are correct that God created man then he also created fossil
records. Does that make them any less 'real' than man?

Even if you are correct, why should we refute evolution?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
20 Feb 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Thequ1ck
Fossil records are undeniable. They are solid and 'real'.

If you are correct that God created man then he also created fossil
records. Does that make them any less 'real' than man?

Even if you are correct, why should we refute evolution?
Fossil records are the collective works of man. A lot of fraud going on there. Ever since the fall of the first man, Satan has been busy influencing man to deny God's truth and believe the lies. The fossil records actually show the result of the worldwide flood of Noah's time.

We should refute evil-lution because it is a lie that causes many men to refuse to confess and repent of their sins and accept the grace provided by God. Evil-lution gives mankind a reason to believe that the Holy Bible is not true and God is not the Creator and even to deny His existence, which makes them fools.