10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Sep 17

Yes, yes... of course. That's it.
Self replicating ribonucleic acid!
I see it now.
Oh, what a fool I've been... forgive me, forgive me for ever doubting the awesome power of mindless evolution.
Come Freaky, come and join us in mindless celebration.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
06 Sep 17

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
I see it now.
Oh, what a fool I've been... forgive me, forgive me for ever doubting the awesome power of mindless evolution.

[youtube]nZMuBIJxmnA[/youtube]
You are doing that already. Sarcasm does not fit you well.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
06 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
You are doing that already. Sarcasm does not fit you well.
You don't understand, I am one of you now.
When Landru speaks, I listen.
Do not speak ill of Landru or those who follow him... this does not please Landru.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Sep 17

I see it now.

[youtube]nZMuBIJxmnA[/youtube]
Because perpetual motion machines are the wave of the future, yo.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Sep 17

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Trees, please come meet the forest.

The existence of DNA is part and parcel the problem of evolution (although clearly, it is but one of many fatal flaws).
Evolution--- or any other pseudoscience known to man--- cannot explain the very existence of the intelligent code found in all of creation.
Suppose that the "intelligent code" was planted on Earth by the tooth fairy.

How would the theory of evolution be different?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 17

You don't understand, I am one of you now.
When Landru speaks, I listen.
Do not speak ill of Landru or those who follow him... this does not please Landru.
http://gearsofbiz.com/curiosity-has-discovered-something-that-raises-more-questions-about-life-on-mars/45665

The discovery of boron on Mars suggests life was possible there since RNA needs borates as a catalyzer to make more complex molecules.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
Suppose that the "intelligent code" was planted on Earth by the tooth fairy.

How would the theory of evolution be different?
That tooth fairy is one powerful mo-fo.
It would show that much, at least.

h

Moves
07 Sep 17
5 edits

Originally posted by @sonhouse
http://gearsofbiz.com/curiosity-has-discovered-something-that-raises-more-questions-about-life-on-mars/45665

The discovery of boron on Mars suggests life was possible there since RNA needs borates as a catalyzer to make more complex molecules.
the link says;

"Without RNA, you have no life."

But we don't actually know that. All we can say with reasonable certainty is that specifically no known Earth life has no RNA. For all we know, there could be alien life that has no RNA nor DNA but has alternative organic molecules, which would obviously be currently unknown to us because they are yet to be discovered, that have very similar functions to RNA and DNA; why not? I don't see how we can currently rationally rule that possibility out so we should keep an open mind about that.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Sep 17

Originally posted by @humy
the link says;

"Without RNA, you have no life."

But we don't actually know that. All we can say with reasonable certainty is that specifically no known Earth life has no RNA. For all we know, there could be alien life that has no RNA nor DNA but has alternative organic molecules, which would obviously be currently unknown to us because they are ye ...[text shortened]... we can currently rationally rule that possibility out so we should keep an open mind about that.
Our own ladder shaped DNA could be a number of alternate shapes, just depening on the support molecules, I could be a triangular ladder or a quad ladder, a lot of shapes come to mind but we ended up with a twisted ladder.

That is one of the things we may discover if and when we discover life on Encaladus or Titan or Europa. If they use our shaped DnA then the chances are good our entire solar system was seeded with organic material from a nebula cloud.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
07 Sep 17
2 edits

Ye, verily

Do you not know that long long ago in the before time, before there was man and the witness of man, self replicating strands of ribonucleic acid trips across the waters of time by toothy fairy boat captains accomplished the will of Landru?

And lo, through the established imaginative machinations of inspired puncturing equiliberalism they became the twisted ladders of deoxyribonuleic acid chains seen today, and bare intolerable witness to the awesome awesomeness of Landru.

And Landru looked down, and saw the wisdom of obedience of his word faithfully proclaimed, and he was pleased.

K

Germany

Moves
07 Sep 17

I think the answer you were looking for was: "not whatsoever." 'Cause the theory of evolution doesn't (yet) explain where DNA came from. Imagine that.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Sep 17

Ye, verily

Do you not know that long long ago in the before time, before there was man and the witness of man, self replicating strands of ribonucleic acid trips across the waters of time by toothy fairy boat captains accomplished the will of Landru?

And lo, through the established imaginative machinations of inspired puncturing equiliberalism they ...[text shortened]... ked down, and saw the wisdom of obedience of his word faithfully proclaimed, and he was pleased.
I'm sold!

How much for all this pleasure-providing neuron release you're giving me?

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Sep 17

Originally posted by @kazetnagorra
I think the answer you were looking for was: "not whatsoever." 'Cause the theory of evolution doesn't (yet) explain where DNA came from. Imagine that.
Now I think I can speak for all of us here when I say we have all been down that dusty road, many-many-many times.
In fact, it is safe to say, we have been down it so many times, we have all of us, universally, come to the sure-bet conclusion that the pea is not under that particular cup.

Historically, you have presented yourself at times as a thinking person.
By your thinking, what are the odds that the pea will never be found?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
07 Sep 17

I'm [b]sold!

How much for all this pleasure-providing neuron release you're giving me?[/b]
How much?
I... I don't know. I'm still new at this... only started doing this yesterday...

Hold on, I'll get the branch manager on the line for you.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
07 Sep 17

How much?
I... I don't know. I'm still new at this... only started doing this yesterday...

Hold on, I'll get the branch manager on the line for you.
Don't let them make me evolve waiting on hold!