The Fat Lady from PlayChess

The Fat Lady from PlayChess

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

J

benching

Moves
28 Nov 08

Who is this Fat Lady from Playchess? I have watched a few of her games and she is not that good in blitz but is quite strong at longer time controls.

e4

Moves
28 Nov 08
2 edits

That is our Fat Lady alright. 😀

( for the record, He, is a good over the board player. )

FL

Moves
28 Nov 08

I don't know who Fat Lady is on playchess.com. I use a different user ID and I never play anything except 5/0.

J

benching

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by Fat Lady
I don't know who Fat Lady is on playchess.com. I use a different user ID and I never play anything except 5/0.
You are lucky the Fat Lady on playchess is not a weak 1200 patzer. There are 1200-1400 Fat Lady's on some chess sites I had a casual glance at. This illustrates your folly of being "an expert " of claiming online persona's are someone else. I could for all intents and purposes insist that the Fat Lady's on all these sites are the same person.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
You are lucky the Fat Lady on playchess is not a weak 1200 patzer. There are 1200-1400 Fat Lady's on some chess sites I had a casual glance at. This illustrates your folly of being "an expert " of claiming online persona's are someone else. I could for all intents and purposes insist that the Fat Lady's on all these sites are the same person.
Your obsession with Fat Lady is really sick. He is not guilty if someone uses multiple accounts.

J

benching

Moves
29 Nov 08
1 edit

There is a 1400 korch on one other chess site I'm looking at. He does not have the "raw language" like a similar named one on this site. How does korch manage to play at 1400 on another site and 2100 on this site? Edit 😕hould i cry wolf or should I cry foul or should i cry korch?

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
29 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie
There is a 1400 korch on one other chess site I'm looking at. He does not have the "raw language" like a similar named one on this site. How does korch manage to play at 1400 on another site and 2100 on this site? Should i cry wolf?
And there is a Korch in Playchess with the same user picture similar info in his profile 2400+ rating in blitz and 2300+ rating in bullet. And there are players in this site who can confirm my real life identity & OTB rating. Which can`t be said about you.

So relax and stop your z00ting 😉

J

benching

Moves
29 Nov 08
3 edits

I have been told you have been booted from the site before and have created 300 accounts many of them still provisional. I only have my word as say-so. Stop korching. If you are going to accuse me of being someone else then I can do the same for you and Fat Lady. Two can play that game.
saprast?

e4

Moves
29 Nov 08

How many Green Pawns are there?

I bet they are all handsome and brilliant chess players.

Can confirm Korch is living person who plays strong OTB.
Have friend who is an International player who has met Korch.

(he said Korch never bought a drink and told awful jokes) 😉

J

benching

Moves
29 Nov 08

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by Jie
There is a 1400 korch on one other chess site I'm looking at. He does not have the "raw language" like a similar named one on this site. How does korch manage to play at 1400 on another site and 2100 on this site? [b]Edit 😕hould i cry wolf or should I cry foul or should i cry korch?[/b]
You mean that the ID korch has been used at more than one website, the ratings are vastly differemnt and yet you think they are all the same person.

What are you going to say about the ID Jie who plays at uchess and has a rating of 612?

How come you are 612 at uchess having played 30 and lost 30 games yet here you are rated 1828 having played 30 won 30 games?

Something you are not telling us? 😛

J

benching

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by adramforall
You mean that the ID korch has been used at more than one website, the ratings are vastly differemnt and yet you think they are all the same person.

What are you going to say about the ID Jie who plays at uchess and has a rating of 612?

How come you are 612 at uchess having played 30 and lost 30 games yet here you are rated 1828 having played 30 won 30 games?

Something you are not telling us? 😛
What site is that uchess? If Jie has a rating of 600 at uchess then that is a fake Jie and should be shot not for not knowing chess but bringing the Jie dynasty into disrepute.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
29 Nov 08
1 edit

Originally posted by Jie
What site is that uchess? If Jie has a rating of 600 at uchess then that is a fake Jie and should be shot not for not knowing chess but bringing the Jie dynasty into disrepute.
he's the real original jie, you're the fake.

N

The sky

Moves
29 Nov 08

Originally posted by greenpawn34
How many Green Pawns are there?
We need at least eight for a game.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
29 Nov 08