Skeeter has gone.

Skeeter has gone.

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
05 Jan 12

Who cares? Xe was a bitch and the site is a better place without it.

t

Moves
05 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Trev33
Thats what I am talking about: somebody has been done with and some people start to spit after them and throw dirt at them...

This is just not worthy of a decent chess player. And don't tell me that Skeeter was worse: if you lower yourself to standards of the people you hate, you are nothing better then them!

I understand that many don't like her. But parts of this community behave in a way I never thought possible for decent chess players - just because there DOES EXIST a code of honor, when you play games against each other.

You are free to leave that code and kick it with your feet. But don't cry about the site not earning enough money to do real good constant analysis to find the enige users, because it doesnt get enough subscribers...

Edit: and posts like yours catch three thumbs up within a few minutes of posting. How poisoned are some people here to not see trash talk anymore?

Z

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by Phlabibit
While you're sharing, how about giving us the name of the game mod involved?
Erm...
No.

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by tharkesh

Edit: and posts like yours catch three thumbs up within a few minutes of posting. How poisoned are some people here to not see trash talk anymore?
Don't worry, there's a hate mob that follows my posts around, it'll have at least 10 thumbs down by the end of tomorrow.

t

Moves
05 Jan 12
2 edits

Don't worry, there's a hate mob that follows my posts around, it'll have at least 10 thumbs down by the end of tomorrow.
Hehe, seems you are not the only one with a mob behind... your 'thumbs up' pretty much match my 'thumbs down'...

Skeeter threads have always been the best. With or without her, always polarizing, mostly entertaining. But never actually a reason to call each other names...

Edit: And by the way, I am pretty sure, I am just getting those ratings, because I said something in favour of Skeeter. A clear sign, that some people just lost their temper - someone pro-Skeeter = boo him off stage....

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
05 Jan 12

"it"?

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by tharkesh
Hehe, seems you are not the only one with a mob behind... your 'thumbs up' pretty much match my 'thumbs down'...

Skeeter threads have always been the best. With or without her, always polarizing, mostly entertaining. But never actually a reason to call each other names...

Edit: And by the way, I am pretty sure, I am just getting those ratings, because ...[text shortened]... sign, that some people just lost their temper - someone pro-Skeeter = boo him off stage....
A lot of sad, petty people on this website... check out the thumbs down on these threads. You just have to pity them and get on with your life. Poor souls.

Thread 142739 Thread 143987

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by Sunburnt
"it"?
It - Skeeter.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
05 Jan 12

A lot of sad, petty people on this website... check out the thumbs down on these threads. You just have to pity them and get on with your life. Poor souls.

Thread 142739 Thread 143987
Go on and make this thread about you, lol.

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by Sunburnt
Go on and make this thread about you, lol.
Its gone on longer than Skeeter deserves 😀

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by Zygalski
Ah yes. The other member of skeeter's clan.
No bias there then...

If you pm me your email address I can send you ply-by-ply match rate analysis for all 20 objectively chosen games. You can then cross check results with an engine of your choice, though I suggest Houdini set to a max depth of 20 ply.
I didn't challenge your analyses. I challenge your FACT that the game mods informed you she is an engine user. I don't believe it.

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
05 Jan 12

Originally posted by Kegge
I didn't challenge your analyses. I challenge your FACT that the game mods informed you she is an engine user. I don't believe it.
tough titties.

rc

Moves
05 Jan 12

Moves
05 Jan 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
That's "you're" 😉

Moves
05 Jan 12
1 edit

Originally posted by wormwood