1. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 13:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Very few people understand my words there too. I thought I would encounter many
    intelligent people on the chess site, but we have people that do not
    believe in God and those that believe in evolution.

A bunch of dummies. And on top of that they refuse to be taught the truth or
    else have their heads up their rear ends.
    Bluddy hell, you are right and anyone with a different viewpoint lacks intelligence! 🙄

Please return to the spirituality forum.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 13:53
    Originally posted by adramforall
    Bluddy hell, you are right and anyone with a different viewpoint lacks intelligence! 🙄

Please return to the spirituality forum.
    he's like Frankensteins monster, occasionally he escapes from the castle, the villagers
    come out with pitchforks and torches and we need to bring him back, 'come on now
    Ronald, leave the nice chess players alone'.
  3. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 13:57
    I guess I am not wanted here again just like the last time I came
    on this forum. I can not keep my Christian beliefs to myself and
    I believe in freedom of speech, too. Sorry to upset your high
    opinion of yorself. 😏
    Noone has any problem with you posting about chess in the CHESS ONLY forum. Why all this self pity. If you want to discuss your obsession with you christion beliefs RHP provide you with a forum to do just that. The person with the high opinion of themselves is he who says that those who do not share his views are lacking in intellenge.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jan '12 14:01
    opinion of yorself. 😏
    This is the 'Only Chess' forum. What are you doing prattling on about the theory of evolution?!
  5. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jan '12 13:25
    opinion of yorself. 😏
    RJ, speaking as an actual Christian rather than a Southern fundamentalist, I have to say that your ranting is an insult to God and an insult to real Christianity. Keep it away from this place; better yet, learn to keep it away from your life.

Richard
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 21:54
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    RJ, speaking as an actual Christian rather than a Southern fundamentalist, I have to say that your ranting is an insult to God and an insult to real Christianity. Keep it away from this place; better yet, learn to keep it away from your life.

Richard
    Ranting does have a place, unfortunately that place is usually in front of your own television set, not in a Chess Only forum. We don't especially like it in the Spirituality forum either, but since that forum is one of the ones devoted to opinion, at least we sigh and tolerate it there. 🙂
  7. The Ghost Bishop
    Moves
    18 Jan '12 22:432 edits
    Now that an entire page of articles has been wasted. Its time to get back to business.
    There certainly isn't and sandbagging going on in this tournament - no sir. In fact its filled with some of the best chess I've seen at the top in awhile! It looks like my prediction of Magnus and Aronian to a tiebreaker for first is looking good... I expect Magnus will pick up another win to tie them... in which case the round 3 result becomes extremely important in the tiebreaker (as I expected it would; it will give magnus the edge)...

As long as nothing unexpected happens of course..

http://www.tatasteelchess.com/tournament/report/year/2012/round/4

Q
  8. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    20 Jan '12 09:07
    Originally posted by JS357
    If I am correct, you two have played two games in a tournament that has an entry limit of 1575 and below. "The Patriots Battle of Isonzo WW1 - 1575 and Below".

Again if I am correct, the tournament entry rating is "calculated by the formula (CurrentRating + HighestRating) / 2. The entry rating will never drop to more than 100 points below your Highest Ratin ...[text shortened]... s. I have been sandbagging the entire time I've been here, waiting to start my big run. 😛
    The entry rate is based on your highest rating of the last year and not you highest ever. I do think it should be like that though.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    21 Jan '12 07:103 edits
    others have already said what I wanted to say so I'll butt out.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree