Playing on in a hopeless situation.

Playing on in a hopeless situation.

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
20 Mar 06

Originally posted by XanthosNZ
If the POWERSHAKER is so powerful why did you pretend not to see my open challenge? You claimed that you would have a 1700+ rating soon and would be tough for me to beat and then when I called you on it you ignored me.

Sounds like I own you.
I just tried challenging you. You're games are at their maximum limit. Open up a little more - like say one or two higher maximum - and I'll jump in and stomp your butt in a 7/7 game. The gamed will last forever, but this way I can play at my highest level. I'll stomp you like a red heated step child!

Hinesville, GA

Moves
20 Mar 06

Originally posted by RahimK
Heard he's moved back to Hawaii and has wire less internet connection. No more library for him.

Will he get to 1700 like he says? No more excuses...

Stay tuned, da da da.

Looking at the 2 games vs jerbee he has, 2-0 for him. The one vs aging blitzer is very interesting. I've been following it for a week now.
Well, it's going to take some time, as the games move slowly here. But, give it four months, and I should break 1700 if time permits and Jesus doesn't return. You're right though. No more excuses.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
20 Mar 06

Heard he's moved back to Hawaii and has wire less internet connection. No more library for him.

Will he get to 1700 like he says? No more excuses...

Stay tuned, da da da.

Looking at the 2 games vs jerbee he has, 2-0 for him. The one vs aging blitzer is very interesting. I've been following it for a week now.
Yeah, I made a slight blunder with aged blitzer in one of those games. I gave up a pawn. But, at least my king is fairly protected. lol

Hinesville, GA

Moves
20 Mar 06

That's the one. Very interesting.
Yeah, hope the Queen pays off. 🙂 But, agedblitzer is a good player.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Mar 06

Originally posted by powershaker
Yeah, hope the Queen pays off. 🙂 But, agedblitzer is a good player.
Naw, I don't want to comment. Just very interesting.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Mar 06

Well, it's going to take some time, as the games move slowly here. But, give it four months, and I should break 1700 if time permits and Jesus doesn't return. You're right though. No more excuses.
4 months? No way. If you are truly a 1700 OTB player you should have no trouble getting to there on rhp within 2 months.

I went up like 250 points in about 4 months and I'm a non-sub!

ab

Moves
20 Mar 06

But, agedblitzer is a good player.
Having a bad run at the moment though, trying to turn it around.
And less of the "aged". I'm on the way there, but not there yet

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
20 Mar 06

Originally posted by aging blitzer
R+N+3P for a Queen.

So tempting to comment but I will refrain myself.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
21 Mar 06

I just tried challenging you. You're games are at their maximum limit. Open up a little more - like say one or two higher maximum - and I'll jump in and stomp your butt in a 7/7 game. The gamed will last forever, but this way I can play at my highest level. I'll stomp you like a red heated step child!
Done.

Oh by the way, no whining because I play by correspondence rules. If you don't want to use books and databases then that's your problem, I will however be using them (as always).

ab

Moves
21 Mar 06

So tempting to comment but I will refrain myself.[/b]
I meant I was having a bad run of games that I was trying to turn around.
The comment was not in relation to the game in question.

d

Moves
21 Mar 06

Originally posted by aging blitzer
Hope I helped...

No playing on in a hopeless situation for me!

z

Moves
21 Mar 06

Post a link to the game if you ever start playing. Curious minds want to watch.

X
Cancerous Bus Crash

p^2.sin(phi)

Moves
21 Mar 06

Done.

Oh by the way, no whining because I play by correspondence rules. If you don't want to use books and databases then that's your problem, I will however be using them (as always).
I'm still waiting powershaker.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
22 Mar 06

4 months? No way. If you are truly a 1700 OTB player you should have no trouble getting to there on rhp within 2 months.

I went up like 250 points in about 4 months and I'm a non-sub!
Yeah, but I'm not pressuring myself. I give it four months or less. When it happens, it happens. I got two wins coming from jerbee whose rated at 1700. That should bag me at least 30+ points. ANd, I have some other games I feel I will no doubt win. I should be in the 1600s after these games I'm playing at present. So, you may be right.

Hinesville, GA

Moves
22 Mar 06

I'm still waiting powershaker.
I'll play you. No problem.